What exactly is the wan show?

Overkilled

Ive never looked into it before because it's like a hour long but I heard its good

Weekly analysis and news show, basically weekly news about tech and stuff. Imagine netlinked daily condensed into a 2 hour long show

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

It's like a video podcast.

Almost all the major tech YTer has one nowadays. 

Podcast basically.

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

Weekly analysis and news show, basically weekly news about tech and stuff. Imagine netlinked daily condensed into a 2 hour long show

doesn't ncix do that but in like a 4 minute video?

Weekly Analysis and News show, but that's happening less and less these days where Linus and Luke just go off on wild tangents all the time and talk smack for a solid hour (which isn't bad tbh), it's great to listen to while playing a game or browsing this forum :3

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

It's the Tek but linus and all the contributions to news articles are done by the forums.

its supposed to be "Weekly Analysys and News"

but its more so weekly sidetracking from news articles, while twitch chat is going nuts

Funny that NCIX actually attempted a very similar set up, but failed horribly. 

Yeah, but thats every day, but Wan show is a deep analysis of everything in the week, along with funny opinions and Linus not being scripted. It's really funny. Try watching it in the background while you work or something, see how you feel about it

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Its like watching a tech youtuber fail at the intro almost every time, its strange when its works.

Mostly tech news and points of view

You get to see our lord and savior on stream talking about tech news in the past week.

You can also talk to the twitch mods..... well until you get yourself banned......

The WAN show is basically a tech news show that lasts an hour and a half.  It's on from 4:30 to 6 PST but is always 15 minutes late xD.  they seem to get distraced on the show a lot andd go off on tangents that are usually hilarious, but they also talk about the past weeks tech news.  The chat is pretty crazy and usuually ignored by linus and luke but there are some nice people if you get there early.

I would have finished that but i got distra-oh my god is that Linus!?

Nvidia_3.jpg

Hold your breath - Make a wish - Count to three

We'll begin

With a spin

Traveling in

The world of my creation

What we'll see

Will defy

Explanation

If you want to view paradise

Simply look around and view it

Anything you want to, do it

Wanna change the world?

There's nothing

To it

There is no

Life I know

To compare with

Pure imagination

Living there

You'll be free

If you truly wish to be

If you want to view paradise

Simply look around and view it

Anything you want to, do it

Wanna change the world?

There's nothing

To it

There is no

Life I know

To compare with

Pure imagination

Living there

You'll be free

If you truly

Wish to be

Awesomely hilarious most weeks is what it is.

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

A show with 2 dudes, sometimes technology is discussed, it may involve high concentration of turnips, also some derailing may occur, a fun show to watch.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.