Samsung pushing notification ads

Nineshadow

I did want the G3 but pairing an SD801 with 1440p was kinda bad decision. G4 seems to be alright.

Not really.

I can say from personal experience. The G3 is my phone.

The Lollipop ROM does feel a bit laggy though. KitKat didn't have that problem.

However, I installed CloudyG3 and now it's smoother than ever :P .

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I don't get Samsung's marketing. Every ad I see is constantly smearing Apple and their fans, however Samsung has become the Apple in their ads. Over-saturated market with annual releases. 

This is pretty ridiculous when you're paying for a flagship phone... I wasn't a fan of getting an unremovable app on my iphone for the watch. At least its an accessory and not an advertisement for another flagship phone making you feel like your current 700 dollar phone is already devalued.

You can just root it, yeah. I still think google is being a doormat for these manufacturers to tarnish the image. A non tech-savy person buys a Samsung phone and doesn't like this shit, well they're gonna think all android devices are like this and hop ship to another platform. 

5800X3D / ASUS X570 Dark Hero / 32GB 3600mhz / EVGA RTX 3090ti FTW3 Ultra / Dell S3422DWG / Logitech G815 / Logitech G502 / Sennheiser HD 599

2021 Razer Blade 14 3070 / S23 Ultra

If you want battery, get a Xperia Z2 or Z3...

My Z2 is 2 years old, i use it for spotify 8 hours a day... battery still lasts me 2-3 days after all this time :|

monster phone. truly is.

Well Verizon is using CDMA which sucks...........

You could always choose to not feed the 2 companies with the largest profits in the smartphone market....

What and end up with some cheep shity phone that lasts 6 months before it's crashing every 5 mins no thanks I'll stick with my iPhone

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

And have a buugy OS that crashes every 5 minutes? Nope.

I installed it on both of my dual core tablets. 1 with 1GB of RAM and the other with 512MB. It ran just fine on both of them.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

What and end up with some cheep shity phone that lasts 6 months before it's crashing every 5 mins no thanks I'll stick with my iPhone

Other companies make good phones as well. Buying from another company does not mean you get a low quality product.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Other companies make good phones as well. Buying from another company does not mean you get a low quality product.

having had 2 htcs, an lg and a sony....it does

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

Couldn't you just block the application from showing push notifications? (hold the add, wait till the little "i" shows up, click "Block")

Also, when did HTC push an ad?

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

People really need to start fighting back against intrusive ads on the internet.

That, or prepare to have your youtube video interrupted by an ad that's longer than the video you are actually watching, that you can't skip.

I have already had that happen before I watch a ton of nba videos they are like 10-15 second ads I was about to see a dunk then bam 1 minute ad

I have already had that happen before I watch a ton of nba videos they are like 10-15 second ads I was about to see a dunk then bam 1 minute ad

^SEE? IT'S ALREADY BEGUN

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Was gonna persuade my family to switch over to an Android-based ecosystem, as our iPhones were Jurassic as fuck (we all had 3Gs from 2009) and needed upgrades.

Now this happened.

Will upgrade my family to iPhone 6 instead. So much for Android

Was gonna persuade my family to switch over to an Android-based ecosystem, as our iPhones were Jurassic as fuck (we all had 3Gs from 2009) and needed upgrades.

Now this happened.

Will upgrade my family to iPhone 6 instead. So much for Android

Samsung =/= Android, not all Android smartphone manufacturers are doing this, you can't blame this on Android.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Samsung =/= Android, not all Android smartphone manufacturers are doing this, you can't blame this on Android.

True, I worded that wrong. I meant to say I was considering Samsung for a similar tier of upgrades. Then this happened...

I'm also too invested in the ecosystem already. I can't live without my iMessage and other iOS apps; though Android equivalents exist, they are most likely third-party apps with limited degree of stability for said solutions for other devices.

True, I worded that wrong. I meant to say I was considering Samsung for a similar tier of upgrades. 

I'm also too invested in the ecosystem already. I can't live without my iMessage and Facetime; though Android equivalents exist, they are most likely third-party apps which limits the degree of stability for said solutions for other devices.

If Apple works well for what you need, stay with Apple, unless your family can adapt to Android quick, they may have a bad experience with it.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

I've seen both ZenFone variants on sale so I don't know why you'd have to import?

Where?

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Hate me all you want but I'm switching to iPhone next year. I just can't take Samsung anymore. My Galaxy 4 note has not been stable for weeks now. My apps keeps on freezing and I've been getting a lot of apps installed without my permission. I can't even remove certain apps. :| 

Same. At least an iPhone 6 Plus won't melt my hand by overheating or tell me that TouchWiz isn't responding or some shit.

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com