can i make a laptop?

Guest Johnny5g

It is theoretically possible, but it would require you to be really fkn hardcore modding skills.

Come to think of it, that would be a good LTT video @LinusTech!

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

There was s company where you could buy a bare bones laptop and you install everything yourself. Don't remember the name though.

HTID

dumb question. thanks!

I don't think so, there's a few bits you can swap out, I bought a $600 Lenovo and upgraded it to 8 gig ram and a 250 SSD

Why do you want to? I'm rather interested xD

CPU: i5-4690K @ 4.0GHz GPU: Gigabyte Gtx 970 WindForce MOBO: Gigabyte Z97 Gaming-3 CASE: Corsair Carbide 200R PSU: Corsair RM750

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 4GBx4  MOUSE: CM Mizar KEYBOARD: Logitec G110

So why do you want to build one? If you were to try itd be something similar to what @LoneRangerS posted. But even those ones are pretty damn well made.

it is not for me.

There was s company where you could buy a bare bones laptop and you install everything yourself. Don't remember the name though.

hum....

There used to be a time when you could buy the parts and assemble your own laptop, but that was back when the distinction between laptop parts and desktop parts was a lot, lot more blurred. Nowadays it's nigh impossible to gather parts to build your own laptop, not to mention totally impractical. You'd be better off just buying laptops seeing as they are all built individually by series and not built to certain design standards and form factors like ATX.