Rainbow Six Siege Delayed

SImoHayha

Rainbow Six Siege has been pushed back to December instead of releasing on October 13 for all reigions

They say the delay was because of gamer feedback so they are going to be tweaking somethings. Hopefully this doesn't mean downgrading graphics for PC and shit.

I personally like the game. Really fun and enjoyable however it seems to me sometimes their aren't enough "Team Players" AKA people that simply refuse to be a team and just play solo when the goal of the game is to work together sometimes it works and sometimes not. Not to mention

here is what unisoft had to say

“This wasn’t an easy decision, but based on the feedback we’ve received, and based on our own internal tests, we felt there are adjustments and improvements we can make, including improving the co-op experience across all game modes, weapon and gadget balancing, as well as menu and interface navigation. We’re taking a little more time to make these changes, and we think it’s the right call.” 

Do you guys think Ubisoft is going to have a bug free launch since they had " time " to fix stuff?

Sources : http://blog.ubi.com/rainbow-six-siege-delay/

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/08/18/rainbow-six-siege-delayed-to-december

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2015/08/18/rainbow-six-siege-delay-release-date/

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

What a surprise. 

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

Rainbow Six Siege has been pushed back to December instead of releasing on October 13 for all reigions

They say the delay was because of gamer feedback so they are going to be tweaking somethings. Hopefully this doesn't mean downgrading graphics for PC and shit.

I personally like the game. Really fun and enjoyable however it seems to me sometimes their aren't enough "Team Players" AKA people that simply refuse to be a team and just play solo when the goal of the game is to work together sometimes it works and sometimes not. Not to mention

here is what unisoft had to say

“This wasn’t an easy decision, but based on the feedback we’ve received, and based on our own internal tests, we felt there are adjustments and improvements we can make, including improving the co-op experience across all game modes, weapon and gadget balancing, as well as menu and interface navigation. We’re taking a little more time to make these changes, and we think it’s the right call.” 

Sources : http://blog.ubi.com/rainbow-six-siege-delay/

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/08/18/rainbow-six-siege-delayed-to-december

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2015/08/18/rainbow-six-siege-delay-release-date/

thank god. Ubi is filling that hole back up. hopefully they will release a game that actually works. Props for not just pushing a broken game

>INB4 PC GETS THE SHORT END OF THE STICK AGAIN

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Thats the ubisoft style wouldn't be surprised if it get pushed back again.

The Dick of the audio page!

Oh no, the CS:GO wannabe is delayed.... But seriously though, not surprised that another game is delayed.

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

God damn it...

That was the only game this year that got me excited. >_<
And maybe the Cities: Skyline add-on. That looks cool, too.

They did the same to the Division, if they don't mess up, though I have like 1% hope leftover on them, I will then get both and raise my hopes to 5%.

Regards Elias N Martinez. | Graphic and motion design are my jobs. 3D modeling is my hobby. I do what I enjoy.  Skype: eliasnmartinez1 (please state that you are coming from LTT)

>INB4 PC GETS THE SHORT END OF THE STICK AGAIN

lel Watch Dogs graphics because they wanted all the systems to have the " same graphics " " To be fair"

No if the damn thing can't show the graphics you be showing us, then don't downgrade the PC version because these so called " Next gen" consoles couldn't handle the graphics.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Every game UBI has pushed back has come out with some problem or another....... so please don't pre-order

Oh no, the CS:GO wannabe is delayed.... But seriously though, not surprised that another game is delayed.

I take it you didn't play Vegas 2 much?

lel Watch Dogs graphics because they wanted all the systems to have the " same graphics " " To be fair"

No if the damn thing can't show the graphics you be showing us, then don't downgrade the PC version because these so called " Next gen" consoles couldn't handle the graphics.

When I watched the BattleFront trailer I was like "footage from PS4 my ass".

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Every game UBI has pushed back has come out with some problem or another....... so please don't pre-order

I played that game. It was great but hard (had it on x360). 

Was much better than CSGO.

I played that game. It was great but hard (had it on x360). 

Was much better than CSGO.

I played it on the 360 too, so many hours wasted on that game, but totally worth it. I just hope to who ever is up there that they don't screw 3 up.  

I only pre-ordered MGSV for PC

I played Vegas 2 to death on 360, I think I got to rank Elite 2 or 3 if I remember correctly.

After playing the Siege alpha and hearing about the beta, I'm not impressed nor excited for the game at all. To me it's like a CoD+BF ripoff.

I don't think this delay will do much to make me buy this game. I was hoping for a RSV3 game so I'm thoroughly disappointed.

I'm hoping The Division will be good, but since it's Ubisoft I'm not getting my hopes up.

I played Vegas 2 to death on 360, I think I got to rank Elite 2 or 3 if I remember correctly.

After playing the Siege alpha and hearing about the beta, I'm not impressed nor excited for the game at all. To me it's like a CoD+BF ripoff.

I don't think this delay will do much to make me buy this game. I was hoping for a RSV3 game so I'm thoroughly disappointed.

I'm hoping The Division will be good, but since it's Ubisoft I'm not getting my hopes up.

I can't remember what rank I got to, but as I was skint as anything back then it was the only game I had for AGES, so it was a pretty impressive rank.  And I haven't been able to get a Beta access code for the game as I refuse to pre-order, so I've been stuck watching one or two video's online but you never really get a feel for the game when watching it from youtube. 

I just hope they pull something out of the hat and give us back a good successor to RSV2

When I watched the BattleFront trailer I was like "footage from PS4 my ass".

It was Ps4 footage I played the Ps4 version of Battlefront at Gamescom it actually looked like that.

RTX2070OC 

It was Ps4 footage I played the Ps4 version of Battlefront at Gamescom it actually looked like that.

did you see the physical PS4? Could you hear it running and giving off heat?

tbh if it actually was running off PS4 I'm impressed.

How many times is this now? They completely redid the game at one point when some people (that had no intention of buying the game btw) complained about the terrorist themes right? This game is never coming out. 

ubisoft game was never gonna buy it

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

Honestly,

Would people rather they launched the game with a bunch of issues again? - Everyone complains when this happens.

Or the game is delayed so they can fix said issues. - Everyone also complains about this.

Would anyone like to propose a solution to what they should do that wouldn't cause a bunch of complaints out the ass?

Delaying the game to fix issues is completely fine. THAT'S THE POINT OF THE BETA, RIGHT? - To discover those said issues.

I only have a problem when they said they fixed it all, then it's still game breaking broken. - A few bugs here and there, that happens with any software development, that's what patches and updates are for.

I loved RSV2 on the PS3, and can't wait to play this on PC.

I haven't played the Beta or anything, just going to wait until release and buy it then.

Also, I reiterate:

hqdefault.jpg

This is the first time (I think, except Child of Light) where a Ubisoft game would have interested me if it didn't have uPlay.

But it does have uPlay.

Oh well.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

did you see the physical PS4? Could you hear it running and giving off heat?

tbh if it actually was running off PS4 I'm impressed.

Yep, the console was right in front of me on the table hooked up to the monitor and it did not look as good as the PC version closed alpha the textures weren't as sharp and the AA wasn't as good.

EA doesn't fake PC footage for console footage they even list the specs of their PC's on the booth and they had a PC and Ps4 booth.

I also got to play Mirror's Edge Catalyst and it said right next to the monitor that it was running on a Titan X.

RTX2070OC