Phone with awesome battery?

Raiinbow

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a new phone and I have 2 requirements

1) A whole day battery

2) Good-Great performance

I am what you could call a heavy phone user, I'm a student so I use snapchat, whatsapp, 9gag and youtube pretty much whole day

Most of the time on mobile data.

Preferably under €500

Thanks in advance!

Xperia Z3

Note 4

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Any of the new Lumia's are pretty amazing at battery life.

Please spend as much time writing your question, as you want me to spend responding to it.  Take some time, and explain your issue, please!

Spoiler

If you need to learn how to install Windows, check here:  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/324871-guide-how-to-install-windows-the-right-way/

Event Viewer 101: https://youtu.be/GiF9N3fJbnE

One plus one,i have it,and with some tweaks,no need to be root,i get more then 5 hours on screen time and above one day  and half battery

Moto X Play has a 5.5" 1080p display and a 3630ma battery, they say it lasts about 2 days, and it will be released within this month. and its like 300 starting price.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

I am what you could call a heavy phone user, I'm a student so I use snapchat, whatsapp, 9gag and youtube pretty much whole day

i'm sorry but i laugh :P

Note 4 with an AOSP based ROM. TouchWiz seems to drain battery, even those debloated ones.

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

Samsung Galaxy S8 | Stock

Ticwatch E (Black) | Ticwatch Brown Leather Strap

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a new phone and I have 2 requirements

1) A whole day battery

Most of the time on mobile data.

Preferably under €500

Thanks in advance!

You can always pick up a battery bank to help keep your phone charged

You can get that battery life on any phone if you use it with wifi, bluetooth, gps, and cellular data turned off, and the screen at minimum brightness, and no unnecessary processes running in background...

Nokia 3315, mine used to last around a week without charging

Yeah, my smartphone also lasts around a week with no data, no gps, no wi-fi, 10% brightness and no games. Except it's pretty much useless then.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Yeah, my smartphone also lasts around a week with no data, no gps, no wi-fi, 10% brightness and no games. Except it's pretty much useless then.

I had Snake 2, I used to play that shit all the time. Also good luck seeing your screen in the sunlight at 10% lol ;) 

I had Snake 2, I used to play that shit all the time. Also good luck seeing your screen in the sunlight at 10% lol ;)

still though, you can't compare a smartphone to a brick.

Spoiler

still though, you can't compare a smartphone to a brick.

Yeah I used to be able to break things when I'd throw my phone at them.

Yeah I used to be able to break things when I'd throw my phone at them.

You can still do it. Just now phones are sturdy and they don't fall apart, nowhere to distribute the impact.

Spoiler

You can still do it. Just now phones are sturdy and they don't fall apart, nowhere to distribute the impact.

Yeah I know man I'm just having a bit of a joke, guess I'm just trying to forget that I brought a windows phone and I'm reminiscing of the good old Nokia days. They really were great phones for there time but are so obsolete now hipsters wouldn't even use them.

Also I never threw my phones. I brought one of these with my own money through chores and saving when I was young as, so I had a good appreciation of what it was really worth at the time.