What was the first game you ever played on PC.

I think it was GTA Vice City when I was like 2 or 3.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Atlantis II by Cryo Entertainment

Technology Entertainment Creativity

Technology Electricity Control

Technology Electronics Computers

I have trouble remembering the name of it, it was so long ago on an old Pentium system. There were three classes you could choose: Wizard, Warrior, or Summoner. And nothing was as OP as the Chain Lightning spell as a wizard; instant cast nukes everything in the room (unless it was a f***ing Will-o'-wisp...lightning immune pieces of s-- *cough cough* sorry...)

I can't for the life of me remember the name. But I'm pretty ​sure it was called Nox.

And the best part, opening up the command prompt and inputting "racoiaws" to unlock God Mode.

Edit: It was indeed called "Nox" and it was fantastic. Well done Westwood Studios.

I might need to get this for nostalgia...

https://www.gog.com/game/nox

Cinders: - i7 4790K (4.5GHz) - Gigabyte Z97X-SOC - 16GB Klevv DDR3 1600MHz - EVGA GTX 980Ti ACX2.0+ (1548MHz Boost) - EVGA Supernova 850GS - NZXT H440 Orange/Black (Modified) -
Unnamed System: i5 4690K (4.2GHz) - MSI Z97I-AC - 8GB G.Skill DDR3 2400MHz - EVGA GTX 950 SSC - Raidmax Thunder V2 535W - Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Rollercoaster Tycoon #1

Best game ever

You know that guy that games on a MacBook? I'm that guy.

so long ago i don't even remember good game huh ;D

CPU: I5 3570K@4.5 GHZ+h100 l MOBO Z77 pro4-m l GPU Evga gtx 970 sc RAM 8GB Vengance Corsair ram PSU 750 Watt Corsair Psu @Windows 10

Does Mac count?   If so ...

A Mac is technically PC, so yes, I would count it.

Mine is some pinball for MSDOS when I was 5 or 6. So 20 years ago.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

test drive unlimited. (loved it to bits!)

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

Commander Keen

Star Wars X-Wing FTW!

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

I kinda forgot

frogger

or

Wings Fury

I like this game so much, it challenging in a way and not so "kiddy" like.

but there's also another game that have a catchy tune but I completely forgot what's the title.

there's a pong but I just watch my brother play it, don't like it also the famous space invaders, also didn't like it.

omggg, LEGO Racers.. Still got the CD/DVD here!

MAH CHILDHOOD ON A DISC

No freaking kidding. Nostalgia distilled and melted into a disc. Disc doesn't work, so I torrented it and got it going in June. Didn't feel bad as I already had the disc. Made it through all the circuit races first try... after at least 7 years since my last game. Even Rocket Racer's. The power of ancient muscle memory and backwards compatibility!

Ahh... the memories. My siblings and I huddled around the old "computer desk" playing Imperial Grand Prix.

And later on flash games like Lego Mars Mission and other Lego games on a dial-up connection.

I don't do signatures.

If you are talking about modern PC's, then it would be between star trek starfleet academy, Tomb Raider 1 and duke nukem 3d. If you are talking about all personal home computers, including pre windows. Then it would be between paper boy, boulder dash run, robocop, and back to the future part 3 on an old Amstrad CPC.

Sim City!

Developer by day, Gamer by night

CPU - Intel i7 4770k | MOBO MSI G45 Gaming | RAM - G.Skill RipJaws X 1600mhz 4x4gb CL7 | CASE - NZXT H440 | GPU - MSI R9 290 | PSU - Corsair RM850 | SSD - Samsung 840 EVO 128gb | HDD - Western Digital Black 2TB

Wacky Wheels and Rise of the Triad. Drastic differnce I know lol.

Arc Midi R2 | Asus Maximus VII Hero | Intel i5 4690k | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair H80 | Crucial M4 128gb | 8gb 1333 Mushkin Silverline | EVGA G2 750

Filko Ninja TKL Cherry MX Black | Mionix Naos | Fiio e10k | Edifier S330D | Sennheiser HD558 | Blue Snowball | Asus PA238QR | Samsung BX2250

Doom.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

It was a Jeff Gordon Nascar game, which came on a floppy disk, had one track and one car, and you raced by holding w and using the arrow keys. Lol

Then it was Empire Earth,

And finally, the game that solidified my gaming hobby life: Battlefield 1942.

One of the earliest games on PC I can remember really getting into. I'm not sure if I played this or The Lion King first.

... I did play a few games on my brother's Sega Master System before this though

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

Wolfenstein 3D and Prince of Persia. My dad had an old PC and had some floppy drives with classic games on them. I think I started playing those 12 years ago or something like that.

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

RuneScape if we're talking about an actual computer game... Before that it'd be those kiddy games.. I vaguely remember playing a Lion King game and a Digimon game going back the better part of 15 years ago...