Any school supplies related to pc?

TheGeeker

Any like mobo themed pencil box or psu themed lunch box and cpu pencils or just go and buy regular stuff? 

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

a laptop is pretty related to pc's, get one for school :P

I am a happy wuffy

Any like mobo themed pencil box or psu themed lunch box and cpu pencils or just go and buy regular stuff? 

Are you sure this is a good idea?

You can stencil it on, or buy some amd/nvidia stickers for your lunchbox.

However, it is not going to do you any solids (if you know what I mean).

This is how you ask people to pick on you.

lol. yeah forgot about that

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

Fuck what other people think, if the dudes wants a PSU lunch box, then i'll personally make him a PSU lunch box

Who cares? If you have good friends, they aren't going to care. If people make fun of you blow it off, because a month later when their computer breaks, they cant come to you.  :P

PC Specs: CPU: Intel Core i7 3930K OC @ 4.4 GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth X79 | GPU: 2x SLI Gigabyte GTX 760 | RAM: Mushkin Redline 2x4GB 1866 | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: SeaSonic X Series 750W | Storage: A-Data XPG 120GB  & WD Blue 1TB | OS: Arch GNU/Linux || PC Part Picker & 3D Mark Score

Fuck what other people think, if the dudes wants a PSU lunch box, then i'll personally make him a PSU lunch box

I personally think its cool. ANd I am attending a tech/ib school where everyone is focused on school and not too many people have a social life. 

I personally think its cool. ANd I am attending a tech/ib school where everyone is focused on school and not too many people have a social life. 

It is cool, I would so get a PSU lunch box. xD

PC Specs: CPU: Intel Core i7 3930K OC @ 4.4 GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth X79 | GPU: 2x SLI Gigabyte GTX 760 | RAM: Mushkin Redline 2x4GB 1866 | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: SeaSonic X Series 750W | Storage: A-Data XPG 120GB  & WD Blue 1TB | OS: Arch GNU/Linux || PC Part Picker & 3D Mark Score

i'll hold you to that! :P

seriously tough, i don't think any place sells stuff like this. i mean, i've never seen anything pc related that is also a pen or pencil or something.

Probably look on some place like ebay or etsy no idea tho. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

That'd be a cool project. Gut a PSU and leave the fan to keep your lunch cool.

i'll hold you to that! :P

I'd love to do it, just aint paying no international shipping  :lol:

My god amazing idea

The school offers a program to get a cisco networking certification during your break and lunch. 

post-2597-0-53222800-1438800320.gif

post-2597-0-16220300-1438800342.jpg

post-2597-0-00599200-1438800355_thumb.jp

Edit: Lol I 3D print stuff during my lunch hour at my high school. I bring my PC to class all the time since it's so damn small.

post-2597-0-53222800-1438800320.gif

post-2597-0-16220300-1438800342.jpg

post-2597-0-00599200-1438800355_thumb.jp

http://www.ebay.com/itm/600W-600-Watt-120mm-Fan-ATX-Black-SATA-PCI-E-Power-Supply-for-Intel-AMD-PC-Unit-/281468387333?hash=item4188d2c005 cheap and fun project

The school offers a program to get a cisco networking certification during your break and lunch. 

If only school was like that when i was in school... Only thing we got on our break and lunch was wet (rains a lot here). 

EDIT: There was a lot of typos in that, new record for me.

Edit: Lol I 3D print stuff during my lunch hour at my high school. I bring my PC to class all the time since it's so damn small.

where can u get that Nvidia backpack? 

You can get custom ones made, I haven't seen any for sale. You can also get them at events and stuff I think.

You can import a Nvidia logo for this:

http://www.logosoftwear.com/product/14151/ogio-metro-backpack

$$

wtf

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.