What computer part do you find most interesting?

HoiDaniel

Current one is the Corsair 750D, next one will be the CaseLabs Magnum M8A

This is it, but I will have the extended roof, mesh front bays and a few other options different. 

M10_1__34536.1432915541.500.750.jpg?c=2

900D wasn't big enough? xD

Yes. Right now the loop is fairly simple, but I'm planning my next build in a CaseLabs Magnum M8A using rigid tubing. 

My current loop:

zp46por.jpg

Ooh, swegerino!

I'll never say that again.

To be honest, they're all equally interesting to me.

CPUs are interesting to me because they're the brain of the computer. PSUs are interesting as they're the heart. Motherboards are interesting as they're the spinal column. Storage is important as it's the long-term memory, and RAM is the short-term memory. Cooling solutions, the hypothalamus. The case is the skin.

It'd be impossible for me to pick out a specific one.

DAYTONA

PROCESSOR - AMD RYZEN 7 3700X
MOTHERBOARD - ASUS PRIME X370-PRO
RAM - 32GB (4x8GB) CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX DDR4-2400
CPU COOLING - NOCTUA NH-D14
GRAPHICS CARD - EVGA NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0 w/ BACKPLATE
BOOT and PROGRAMS - CORSAIR MP600 1TB
GAMES and FILES - TOSHIBA 2TB
INTERNAL BACKUP - WESTERN DIGITAL GREEN 4TB
POWER SUPPLY - CORSAIR RM850i
CASE - CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 750D

900D wasn't big enough? xD

Eh, the 900D is big, but it's so common and it's hard to make it look full. The M8A has loads of room, but more of it is usable for rad space and there's more options for tubing routing. 

Eh, the 900D is big, but it's so common and it's hard to make it look full. The M8A has loads of room, but more of it is usable for rad space and there's more options for tubing routing. 

Well.. whatever floats your boat :D Make sure to post your build when you're done!

Well.. whatever floats your boat :D Make sure to post your build when you're done!

Oh, I will. It will probably involve some modding and custom designs. I plan on doing a build log, like I did with my current one. Not sure if I'll update it as I go, or just finish it, then post it all at once. 

But you can't bottleneck a CPU lol

yes you can. bottleneck is the "slowest" component in the system, the one that runs at 100% and holds back (determines the speed of) the system. like the neck of the bottle determines the speed of the fluid.

if a system runs as fast as it can then there's always a "slowest" component in a system.

if you don't have a cpu bottleneck then the gpu is the bottleneck. and that is the most common, running the gpu at 100% while the cpu runs much slower then 100%.

during loading screen the storage is probably the bottleneck.

poor ram lol

Born too early to explore the galaxy, born too late to explore the seas, born just in time to make memes.

Peripherals, I'm always reading into the new ways and concept ideas of controlling my PC, although next is the GPU, love to hear a good bit of news about how much more powerful the next generation is gunna be.  

GPU's are so SEXY!!!!

I like Computer Stuffs. Have you tried unplugging it and plugging it in again? Automation Expert (Bots, scripts, etc)! Add me on Xbox Live: JollyPlanet449 And on Steam!: Baxtmann Wanshow.tips is a cool place too

Ditto baxtmann...GPUs are awesome to look at but I vote CPU. Always amazes me how something so tiny has so much intricate detail and power and it just keeps getting smaller and smaller.

Intel Core i7-5960X, Corsair H110i GTX w/ Noctua NF-A14 PWM (x2), Noctua NF-A14 PWM (x1), ASRock X99e-ITX, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4-2400MHz, Samsung 840 EVO 500GB, EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti Classified, Fractal Design Core 500 Mini ITX, Silverstone ST85F-GS 850w PSU

Motherboards. 

Some are just pretty. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

High end GPU's are what get me.  Mobo's too.

ktchKRx.jpg

jcmXGFl.jpg

Kp0UEyY.jpg

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Ooh, swegerino!

I'll never say that again.

To be honest, they're all equally interesting to me.

CPUs are interesting to me because they're the brain of the computer. PSUs are interesting as they're the heart. Motherboards are interesting as they're the spinal column. Storage is important as it's the long-term memory, and RAM is the short-term memory. Cooling solutions, the hypothalamus. The case is the skin.

It'd be impossible for me to pick out a specific one.

Graphics cards and motherboards have their own "heart" as well - the power given to the system from the power supply is still in an unusable state. It has to be converted down to an even lower voltage.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch