Which Apple products do you own and why?

Even though it's broken I still have my ipod nano. It's the weird squarish one, I believe the 3rd generation though. Currently the only apple product I would see myself buying right now would be an iPad.

I only own an rMBP and it's my first Apple product in at least 5 years (last one being an iPhone 3).

​I use it for work and while travelling. The only reason I bought it is because of the screen, I run a linux distro on it alongside OSX.

I use both an iPhone and an iPad. Mostly because I just prefer iOS to Android. Android is great and all, but I just like iOS more. It is simple and straightforward, and I like that on my mobile devices.

I have an iPod Touch 4th Gen that I had to ghetto mod a gigantic lithium cell onto when its original battery piffled out on me. Lasts like an entire month on idle and goes down to only 50% then. Plays music for days. Never use it though. Why? Cos it sucks. Not to mention apple has shafted all support for it.

I own a late 09 iMac I got for bugger all, awesome for the daily desktop for me and my gf. (good for movies+youtube+basic editing and light gaming on bootcamped windows).

Both my gf and myself have iPhone 6's, I got one only due to doing development in Swift.

Also have an iPad 2, got it for bugger all also and was going to use it for a remote for everything in the house (see "the internet of things") but havn't got around to doing it. Might build it into the desk or something to control lights+fish tank/etc (possible future projects).

It's not that I "love" apple. I like Apple products as they have the build quality I love but if there's a cheaper option i'd go for it, i.e. a Dell laptop instead of a macbook.

Scrapyard Build Total Cost: $268AUD

C2Q E8200 | 4 x 1gb DDR2 | GA-EP45-DS3 r1 | Gammax 200 | 320gb 2.5" | 7870LE PCS | Litepower 500w | CISCO Aironet 350

I personally currently own an iPod Nano 6th Gen & an iPhone 4. Dad owns an iPad 2, which I sometimes use.

Previously I have owned, iPod Nano 5th Gen, iPhone 3GS, MacBook (2007 poly carbonate shell), iPod Video 30GB, Macintosh LCII. Most of those died so I either sold them on eBay or trashed them.

Wouldn't mind another MacBook, probably would opt for an Air, if I was though.

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

iPhone 5s cuz I wanted to see the difference between htc an apple. Missing htc tbh. The biggest thing about Apple I hate is I fucking tunes.... It sux as hell

-= Maximus VIII Extreme ||| I7-6700K |||  32Gb DDr4 @2123Mhz ||| Msi RTX 2080Ti =-

Use to have an iPod classic 160gb.

These were the best audio players I ever had, battery lasted 2 or 3 week without recharging and without ever turning it off (sleep mode). The UI was good, the scroll wheel was perfect, the product lasted for almost 10 years (before I shorted it on 120v...). Only downside was iTunes.

Now I have a Fiio X1 with 64gb wich is ok, but the system is laggy, scroll wheel sloppy, and battery life suck.

I've got an old iPod. It was (and remains) great.

It's now just not necessary since everyone's phone has loads of storage space and I dislike using iTunes. That was the main downside.