PaultanDesigns: Dark Knight PC

wow thats a passion to build a PC like that... nice PSU mod wow :o  ;)  :rolleyes:

CPU: i5 3570k @4.4Ghz 1.184v - MOBO: ASRock Z77 Extreme4 - MEM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB

GPU: EVGA GTX 560 - PSU: Corsair TX650v2 - Asus Sonar DG - Case: CM Storm Enforcer 

Cooler: Antec Kuhler 920 - HDD: WD Black 1TB - SSD: Crucial M4 64Gb (as cache)  B)

Paul Major Kudos on the power supply Mod!  Very innovative throughout.  Your designs will stand the test of time.

This was an awesome build, glad to see your builds over on LTT

I dream of 0s and 1s folding to my every command,

algorithms seeping from the back of my head when I need them.

Hey man, your builds are unprecedented. All that we ask is for HIGHER RES PICTURES to better admire their beauty 

Love this mod overall, really sleek, looks great

CPU: Intel i7-7700k @4.8 Ghz Motherbord: MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon | RAM: GeIL Super Luce 32GB 2400MHz | Video Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 Founders Edition |
 | SSD: Samsung 960 EVO 500GB M.2 | Power Supply: Corsair HX850i 850W Platinum Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX Tempered Glass |

CPU Block: Phanteks Glacier C350i GPU Block: Phanteks Full Cover GTX 1080 | GPU Back Plate: EK Full Cover EK-FC1080 GTX | Reservoir: EK RES X3 250 |
| Radiator: EK CoolStream SE 360 Slim Triple Rad | Pump: EK-XTOP Revo D5 PWM Pump Plexi Tubing: EK DuraClear 8/8ID 1/2OD Tubing |
Coolant: Mayhems Non Stain Blue Dye + Distilled Water | Fittings: EK ACF 10/13mm Compression fittings black Fans: Corsair HD120 RGB & Phanteks PH-F120SP |

Monitor: 2x Samsung s34e790c (34" 21:9 3440x1440) Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Chroma RGB  | Mouse: Razer Mamba Chroma RGB Mouse Pad: TSM Grunge |
Headset: Logitech G930 Wheel: Logitech G920 |

My good sir. I will pay you with my house, my car, and everything else I have for this case.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

The Dark Knight PC is just plain awesome and has a great attention to detail inside and out. That Lamborhini case on the other hand is breathtaking. 

144Hz goodness

nice to see this build on this site paul!! hope to see your other creations, Im a big fan. 

Looks great

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

Im still drooling!

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Just awesome, the attention to detail is MENTAL! 

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

This is insane! I can see Bruce Wayne buying this from Mr. Fox.

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

Lovely :O

6600K  |  16GB HYPERX  |  GTX1070 FE  |  Z170X-UD3  |  AIR540

Respect the past, Embrace the future.

wow man you are the pc magician

So I spelt something wrong in my post... I don't care I don't read through what I write and I type very quickly.

Intel 3770k stock, MSI Z77A-GD65, MSI GTX 760, Corsair Vengence DDR3 1600Mhz 16Gb, Corsair RM 550W, Samsung 830 256Gb, some random hdds.

Well... You must be fun at party's! Can I come to a party? I won't touch the pc.. Ok, maybe once. 

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

The build looks amazing. One question I had though is did you do anything special when you painted the PCIE/RAM slots? Did you just cover the mobo and then spray paint them or did you so anything else? I'm asking because I would love to do that to a build I am currently planning myself and don't want to damage anything too badly.

This build is true a work of art. You're very talented. But aesthetics aside I wonder if the motherboard takes a hit in performance due to the paint on the heat sinks. It's been talked about in many forums that you shouldn't paint the mother board or heats of any component. Can you post some screen shots of CPUZ, GPUZ sensors, and temps please?