What would you rate Borderlands 2?

delet my acc pls

So i just got borderlands 2 and think it is absoulutley awesome! but what do you think of it?

I'd have to go with 8/10. It was a great game but I've played better.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read binary and those who can't.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read hexadecimal and F the rest.

~Fletch

I'd have to go with 8/10. It was a great game but I've played better.

Same but the humor is just AMAZING!

I played about 15-30 minutes of it and I'd give it 6/10. The robot seems to be overrated, I found him only to be mildly amusing and mostly annoying. The graphics also look horrible (I understand that it's a certain style but I just don't like it).

I played about 15-30 minutes of it and I'd give it 6/10. The robot seems to be overrated, I found him only to be mildly amusing and mostly annoying. The graphics also look horrible (I understand that it's a certain style but I just don't like it).

Only 15-30 minutes? well it gets better a bit in and i have played 9 hours the last 2.5 days

Only 15-30 minutes? well it gets better a bit in and i have played 9 hours the last 2.5 days

I just can't get in to it. Its combat system has been very repetitive as well and the AI is extremely stupid.

Maybe I'll give it another shot at some point.

100 hours for caimpain + then another 100 hours for farming bosses 

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

AMAZING but no end game :/ not really anyway unless you buy DLC

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

I really liked the game my first run through working on a second now but I noticed something that made me go wtf. I would die in hard parts all though out the game but yet I didn't die or even come close to being dead in the main final boss fight it kind of made me go wtf how is this part not the hardest.

It is one of my all time favorites:) If you ever need someone to play co-op with, just hit me up on steam. xxsuckadeezxx1

CASE: Coolermaster HAF XM CPU: Intel Core i7 3930k @ 4.5ghz GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Superclocked ACX 2.0 CPU COOLER: Corsair Hydro Series H110 RAM: 16GB G.skill Ripjaws Z series PSU: Corsair HX850 MOBO: ASUS P9X79 LE HDD: Western Digital Black 1TB, Crucial M4 128GB SSD MOUSE:Roccat Kone XTD KEYBOARD: Corsair Vengeance K95 MONITOR:  ASUS VE248H 24" LCD x2 / AOC G2460PG x1

8/10. Fun with co-op, but it's a one time playthrough, anymore and you're just going to be bored.

That's how I felt about the first borderlands. I haven't finished the second one, in fact I'm only about 5 hours in, but I have a friend who loves it and has over 400 hours and has beaten the game 12 times. I just don't see that much replay value in the game.

So far, I'm quite enjoying the game especially since it was only $10 on steam. The game play is different from most of the first person games that I've played previously which is quite refreshing. I think playing coop really enhances the experience, which is what I've been doing for the most part.

Arc Midi R2 | Asus Maximus VII Hero | Intel i5 4690k | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair H80 | Crucial M4 128gb | 8gb 1333 Mushkin Silverline | EVGA G2 750

Filko Ninja TKL Cherry MX Black | Mionix Naos | Fiio e10k | Edifier S330D | Sennheiser HD558 | Blue Snowball | Asus PA238QR | Samsung BX2250

I really liked Borderlands and Borderlands 2.  I humor was better in BL2 but I liked BL better overall.  Both great games and well worth the money as well.

It's okay, but many people seem to be praising it to high heavens and ignoring it's faults ''its fun with friends!'' they say, I did not like it and here's why:

It turns into a grindy mindless shooting fest very quickly,  and the quote on quote ''humor'' and dialog aren't that good, compare the antagonist in this game (Handsome Jack) to lets say Glados from portal or Vaas and his boss Hoyt from FC3, not even close,

Not to say that he isn't well voice acted, he is but that's not enough.

Also, playing with friends did not make it more fun, to me at least it didn't. arguably made it worse.(bullet spongy enemies, lame and lackluster ''cooperation'' comes to mind)

Bullet spongy enemies oh my god, of all things they could've done to make the game harder they decided to make the enemies have more health. Awful just awful

Coop isn't well done at all, you basically play the singleplayer campaign with someone and happen to shoot the same enemies, that's about it, there's no synergy between the characters there's no real cooperation.

Quests are boring and repetitive, almost like an MMO

I was going to give it a 4/10 but considering it looks, sounds, and plays well, i give it a 5/10 which on my scale is a definite pass at full price, and a minor consideration during sales and discounts.

You want a good coop games? Play Killing Floor, the coop in that game is much better.

I'm not here to argue, topic asked what I though about borderlands 2 and those are my thoughts.