Jailbreaking 101 - Any IOS Help!

Damn, Apple got big with iPhone 4 though, before they're phones we're unheard of. @CatzRuleZWorld

Xeon 1231 v3/ H81m - P33 / 8GB Corsair Vengeance/ GTX 950/ Fractal Design Core 1000.

Anyone else tried Moonlight was pleasantly surprised at how well it worked even on my shite router and an iPhone 5.

What do you mean, lol. @theloveablemoose Some kinda winterboard theme?

It uses Gamestream for the Nvidia shield to stream well games to IOS devices.

Is even greenp0ison relevant anymore? What tool do you guys use?

Taig and Pangu are pretty much the ones that everyone use IIRC

Yeah, damn can ya test and I'll add it the useful tools. I don't have an nividia graphics card. @theloveablemoose

Xeon 1231 v3/ H81m - P33 / 8GB Corsair Vengeance/ GTX 950/ Fractal Design Core 1000.

School friend spammed random shit. Sorry :)

Yeah, damn can ya test and I'll add it the useful tools. I don't have an nividia graphics card. @theloveablemoose

What you want me to test, from what i can tell the 30Hz and 60Hz options are glitched since i didnt notice any decrease in fps on my iPhone even though i switched it to 30hz and it dramatically decreased lag to basically nothing.

Works on most games just switches the res to 720p but you can choose to stream at 1080 if you please.

Seems pretty decent, can you give me the source you downloaded it from and the name. Thanks :) I would've happily played @ 30hz because 60 would most likely decrease battery life to nothing.