Guys Whats The Catch Too Good To Be True ?

DumbPanzyDisks

What do you mean with too good to be true?

Banggood is a well known site with a reputation to match and it's a chinese phone in the end. So they are not as high quality as samsung or apple, and their aftersale support will be bad probably. But hey it's cheap!

Btw, i got this one O_o... http://www.banggood.com/Mlais-M52-Red-Note-5_5-inch-4G-64bit-MTK6752-Octa-core-Smartphone-p-969966.html

Soo price seems legit...

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Why? Because of the battery? Or the performance claims? 

all of it the phone just seems like it is too good to be true

Well it is a chinese brand, that's why it's cheaper. Please check whether the phone supports the same frequencies as your carrier!!

There are some more well known Chinese brands which offer the same price/performance such as Elephone, Jiayu, Xiaomi and Umi.

Also, order using paypal, not a creditcard. That caused me quite some trouble a while back with that website because the price was too high to use a credit card or something. I ordered some other things off that site without a problem though. 

PSU tier list // Motherboard tier list // Community Standards 

My System:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Gigabyte RTX 3060TI Gaming OC ProFractal Design Meshify C TG, 2x8GB G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200MHz, MSI B450 Gaming Plus MaxSamsung 850 EVO 512GB, 2TB WD BlueCorsair RM850x, LG 27GL83A-B

its probs a mediatech cpu

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

What do you mean with too good to be true?

Banggood is a well known site with a reputation to match and it's a chinese phone in the end. So they are not as high quality as samsung or apple, and their aftersale support will be bad probably. But hey it's cheap!

Btw, i got this one O_o... http://www.banggood.com/Mlais-M52-Red-Note-5_5-inch-4G-64bit-MTK6752-Octa-core-Smartphone-p-969966.html

Soo price seems legit...

i know they are good and the build quality will not be premium but the entire phone just looks too good to be true 

We need to get Linus to review this.

@LinusTech

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

It's kinda like Aliexpress, it's all chinese OEM brands. Some are pretty good. Some are really impressive for what they are. And some are junk. Expect really poor support and little to no warranty.

I would look at third-party reviews of the phone that are not on that site. Do some research on the phone before you believe it. Most of the stuff I see on Alibaba look nice, but are actually really bad.

Yea you need to be partialy lucky with it in general, tbh i think i am very lucky :D

I received an update for my chinese phone yesterday for the 3rd time, and i don't think many people can say that, even with premium samsung phones :D

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

They just use a lot of big words. From the actual specs it isn't anything revolutionary. Mostly just the huge battery they were able to slap into the thing.

Looks like it's got a nice bezel, but I can't account to actual build quality.

And it looked like they really tried to hype up that screen when it's only a 720p display.

Everything else looks pretty standard, except for the pretty low clock speed on that CPU.... but you can't be surprised as it is Chinese manufactured.

"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."

-Ron White