What is the meaning behind your username?

MyKewl

the name profquast is a combination of two names, prof is from professor because they used to call me that in elementary, and quast is jsut an alternate spelling of the dutch word kwast which means brush. Art lessons were boring...

~non cogito, ergo non sum?~

My actual name is Anxhelo which is an adoption of the Italian name/word Angelo into Albanian. Angelo in Italian means angel.

Whenever I used to be active in a certain IRC channel about 3 years ago I was an OP in it, we had an active user base of 50 members on average. Due to the name of the channel we got a lot of misplaced traffic from google searches etc. So we would get kids asking for you to join there server, or just latent trolls. If I was in the channel whenever this would happen members would advise the trolls to "take fear" at the wrath of me, so I eventually changed my username to Takefear. The end.

CPU: i5 2500K 3.3 Ghz GPU: EVGA GTX 550 Ti RAM: 4GB HDD: 200Gb

When I read the Watchmen comic I liked it so much that I wanted my internet handle to reflect it. My favorite character in the book was Dr. Manhattan but I thought it was too "easy" nickname so I figured I'd use Osterman since it was Doc's real name. I used it on a couple of sites and when folks referenced to me they often just typed "Osteri" instead of the whole handle and this was on some Finnish site (I'm a Finn, duh) and osteri means oyster in Finnish so I took it and figured I'd use it as my online name so it's an oyster just typed together. Plenty of folk seem to think it is a variation of "annoying" for some reason, perhaps that's how I come off in my writings.

I thought of something random and i picked my name!

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

My real name is Dim

Kind of boring, and I guess you could say the name itself is a little dull (ha!) but I like to keep things simple and I hate numbers with a passion.

Last name is Migala, and my senior year high school year book had spelled my name "Migals" and it started as a tease but it stuck since

Last name is Jenkins... need I say more?

I always love these threads, my current handle "RESISTOR" is a name I decided to take after doing my introduction to electrical engineering and physical computing courses in University. I just like the way the word resistor looks, so it became my new gaming handle. Before RESISTOR I used the name "Kai", which is similar to my real life name.

I was playing on Garry's Mod servers and a lot of people said my creations were "Magic" - need I say more? :p

--Xenon-VI - AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ 4.4GHz 1.34V (Gib 4950X) - MSI MEG X570 Unify -  48GB Corsair Vengeance RGB 3600MHz - MSI WindForce // NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080Ti @ 2GHz Core 7GHz Mem flashed with 350W BIOS (SOLD, Temporary 1660 waiting for 3090) - 240GB Samsung 970 EVO M.2 PCIE - OS Drive - 1TB SanDisk Ultra II SSD - 1TB Crucial BX500 SSD (SHIT, DONT BUY) - 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SSD - EVGA 750W G2 80+ Gold - Lian Li O11D - 9x Corsair SP120RGB - Corsair Commander - Corsair Hydro X Pump/Res - 360mm Thicc Radiator - Hydro X CPU Block - 3090 Waterblock soon come 

1x Acer 27" XV273K 4K 144Hz G-Sync - 1x LG 24UD58 24" 3840x2160 60Hz - 1x Iiyama 28" 3840x2160 60Hz - Valve Index Headset! 

Corsair K95 Platinum RGB MX Reds & Corsair Dark Core RGB 
Philips Fidelio X2HR w/ JDSLabs Atom & Topping D10 DSD DAC

My real name is Joost. Pronounced like Ghost, but with a Y. Ghost. Yhost. But linus muddled it up on an NCIXcom episode...

http://youtu.be/prq8Ax4TcA4

The (to me) legendary video clip of linus ignoring my tweet and just going on about how "fantastic" my name is, and Slick had to remind him of the existence of the word overclocked.

Combination of Drake(Another Handle) and Drexl (The pimp from True Romance)

Hello everyone.

My name is Nicolás Noe Mina, so thats where I got "nickolasnm" from. its Nicolas with a "K", because its cool lol :D. "N" thats stands for "Noe" (which is Noah in spanish) and "M" stands for Mina, my last name. NICKOLASNM.

I also have another screenname that I use: Nicococo. this name derives from nico and coco (that ape that did sign language :D)

have a nice day!

Current PC build: - CASE:Sentey cyclone gs7000 - CPU: Intel Core i7 2600K - CPU COOLER:Corsair Hydro H80i Noctua NH-D15 - MOTHERBOARD:Asus P8Z68-V PRO - RAM:Gskill Ripjaws X Ddr3 32gb 1600mhz (2x8gb+8gb+8gb) - VIDEO:MSI GTX 680 lightning MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X - SOUND:Asus Xonar DG - PSU:Topower powerbird 1100w - SSD:Gskill Phoenix 3 240gb - SSD:Crucial MX200 500gb - SSD:Crucial MX300 750gb - HDD:WD Blue 500 GB SATA HDD ( WD5000AAKX) - Samsung internal optical drive

Defan is my first name, so Defan: elf with fang, aka. Delfang

Its my middle name.. was called that when I went to boarding school, and I kinda thought it was cool. :)

(Comming soon)

I really dont know what i was thinking when i thought of this. I was 11 and at the time no one liked pokemon and teased me for liking it. My username prior was isaac_pokemon so when i gave out my email people would laugh. One day i said to myself "I must get a better username" so i was watching mythbusters when i was thinking of a new username and they where dropping cars from a giant crane. at the exact same time i thought "My favourite food it pizza" so i guess it came out as fallingpizza and then i put '11' because I was 11. And now im stuck with this name because i cant think of anything more orginal.

FX-6300 @ 4.1 MHz; Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo; XFX Radeon 7870 Core Edition; Arock 970 Extreme 3; Corsair CX600; Corsair Vengeance Blue 8GB(2x4GB) DDR3 @1600MHz; Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Zalman Z9 Case

Asus U43F-BBA7; i5-460M @ 2.53GHz; Crucial 8GB(2x4GB) @1333MHz; Intel 520 120GB SSD

My last name + an R for reserved :) Using this nick for almost 14 years.

Hako: Gigabyte z490i, i5-10400F@4.3GHz, 16GB LPX 3200MHz, Intel 7600p 1TB,  AMD RX6800

Stuff: Ducky One 2 MiNi, Xtrfy M4 Retro, Asus VG259Q

Phone: Google Pixel 3XL NoT P!nk

i was trying to think of a new gamertag after my old account got hacked. i was also starting a new youtube channel at the same time so i wanted the names to be the same. i was completely clueless until i saw something in my room that said monster. i then thought of a couple words that sounded cool with monster, and now here we are. :)

My username was thought up by using my second name Coombs and replacing the letters to make Coombzy I also got called it a lot at school etc.

One drunken night me one of my friends started harassing one another with clams. This started us saying "fear the clam", and I was going to use it as my username for a forum, and a typo later, I was fearthecalm, and it just stuck. Used it ever since.

When I was little I recieved a stuffed whale from my uncle. I loved that whale and took it every where with me.

And then at one point I had a pretty big interest in snakes and somehow I came up with fishymamba.

I use it for everything so if you see someone with the username fishymamba it's probably me lol.

Except on youtube...my account got hacked and someone started posting some questionable content....

And you guys better not use my name for anything!!! :D

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

A part of my first name..

Cam(eron)

Email: cameron@livfree.co || eBay: thereallivfree

My username is simply my nickname. I am honestly surprised that I was able to register under it, I'm also using the same username on teksyndicate's forum. Lucky me I guess.