What is the meaning behind your username?

MyKewl

As the topic says, what is the meaning behind your username?

For example, mine is "MyKewl".

My real life name is Michael, and I wanted to slang it up so I found MyKewl. I use a capital K, because I feel as if Mykewl looks awkward. I hate it whenever people think I am trying to spell "My" and "Cool".

Skull Leader is the call sign of Skull Squadron Commander in the Robotech anime series I enjoyed as a child. This position was held by Roy Fokker until his death and later held by Roy's close friend, Rick Hunter.

Honor First!

Hey,

Whats the meaning of the P in your picture?

My name is just an invention of me many years ago, when i thought this sound funny and awkward, and i still stick to it.

Helge

I've been using names that could be shortened to PFJ for about 12 years now (before that usually randomly generated names), Prettyfinej was the one I liked the most so I use it a lot. Though it has recently come to my attention that some people think it is a drug reference, so I am thinking of changing it.

mine is Gasho because that's what people call me :)

XEON 1230 v2 / AMD R9 280x / 8GB DDR3 / Adata XPG SX900 256GB SSD / Corsair 300R Side Window / Corsair CX500M / Corsair M65 Green

My name has a pretty long story x3

I'll start with the 102. Me and my friends randomly starting joking around, using leetspeak. And Ior is 102 in leetspeak. The reason to why I was called Ior in the first place is because my teachers called me Ior because I was so pessimistic in school. (Y'know, Ior from Winnie the Pooh.) So 102 is just the leetspeak version of Ior.

And Kejsare.. Kejsare is the Swedish word for emperor. Me and my friends played a slight racist card game all night long. The card game is called "Nigger and President." Basically, the person who wins gets to be the president and the one who loses gets to be the nigger. (Pardon my language x3). And I wanted to be something a little bit more unique than just a president, so every time I won I declared myself as "The Emperor". And ever since, that has been my nickname. Kejsare102.

It's my name, since I didn't really want to use a gaming tag here and I like to keep different nicks on different sites.

Its my initials spelt phonetically. A,C=AyCee

CPU: i5 2500k @4.3GHz  |  Cooler: Corsair H100i | Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 1600 MHz | GPU: Asus DC2 GTX 570 | Mobo: Asus P8P67 EVO | Case: Corsair Carbide 500r | Boot Drive: 120GB OCZ Agility 3 | Games Drive: 2TB WD Green| OS: Windows 7/OSX Mavericks (Hackintosh) | Monitor: LG EA63V x2 Soundcard: Fiio E10 | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (browns) | Mouse: Corsair M40

Cuddlebus started out as Tumblebus from the US mobile gymnastics camp by the same name. I thought it was a horribly hilarious idea and it stuck as my username. Eventually,someone sarcastically said "Tumblebus, more like Cuddlebus". I liked it so much that it stuck.

Well mine should be pretty easy to tell the meaning... :)

One of my favorite albums is titled "Perpetual Flame" and the first track is called "Death Dealer" So i put them together because i thought they sounded pretty badass XD

I thought of NotSoHonestAbe 2 years ago in the shower after watching Pinocchio and then watching a documentary about Abraham Lincoln.

I got given the nickname at school of Martyni because another spelling of my name is Martin (I spell it as Martyn), and you put an i on the end, and get a drink. I then created a long lost project of mine Martyni Productions, which I then shortened to MartyniP for IRC.

Yup, your name is 81 and you are Craig years old.

Bingo we have a winner!

I am 133% devil.

Which is something I came up with after I got the name so not really the meaning but okay :P

I'm dutch, so feel free to correct any spelling mistakes I might make.  I try to do the best I can!

Spoiler

CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero (Wi-Fi) CPU: Intel Core i7-9700K GPU: Asus ROG-STRIX-GTX1080TI PSU: Corsair HX1000 V2 MEM: 64GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200mhz  COOLER: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 STORAGE: Samsung 970 EVO 500gb +1tb NVME / Samsung 840EVo 1tb / HGST Ultrastar 10tb

Bingo we have a winner!

Yes! I Knew it!

Hmm.. The meaning behind my username... Well, It's my first name=)

I thought of glilium because I used to play this game called "Legend of Legaia" on PS with my cousins. I'm a Chinese so I don't have any name English name like Alex or Ryan. So I picked the name of one of the strongest monster, Gilium. When I typed the name, I remembered the name wrongly so I added an L between g and i. Ho is my surname so that's how I got gliliumho. It's a weird name but it serves me well on the Internet. I can easily get the same ID in any website and people don't really know me in real life since I don't use Glilium other than the Internet.

Mine is from series The League, if you haven't watched it yet, I highly recommend it =)

It all started with the thought of cheese and registering an xbox account. LeQuesoBeast was born. After time I shortened it to just le_Queso, because I thought it was more tasteful.

Why do you quote yourself?

A random pick of characters :)

i came with Fordox

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect. But actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff."

Dont understimate my skillsz, you might look foolish.

Mine is a typo from the danish word prut which means fart in english. But when i made the username i typed o rather than u, and dk is for Denmark. :D