What is the meaning behind your username?

MyKewl

Mine is quite unusual, I was eating a pack of sweets (candy), The company was called 'Monty Bonjangles Sweet co.' And, well that really entertained me. So I began to use it.

Golly, I sure hope that my internets are all in a safe place...

My name is "stork" if you traslate it from lithuanian language, lol

Naz is my nickname, simple as that :).

Cheat code from the original need for speed hot pursuit :D

Main PC:
CPU: 3700x Motherboard: X570  RAM: 2x16GB 3600Mhz GPU: RTX 3080 Case: Corsair 4000D Air Storage: 1TB NVMe 2x250GB SSD RAID 0 2TB HDD PSU: 1000W Gold Display: Acer X34A Peripherals: Corsair K95 RGB Red, Razer Viper Ultimate

Laptop:
Lenovo Thinkbook 13s  CPU: i5-8265U RAM: 8GB  Storage: 256GB SSD Display: Dell P2414H Peripherals: CMStorm Quickfire TK Brown, Razer Atheris 

Audio:
Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250 Ohm, FiiO E11, Stoner Acoustics UD100, Shure SE-215, Logitech Z906, Mission 731, Altec Lansing ADA-885, xDuoo UA-05, AKG K7XX,FiiO X3, FiiO K3

My name is Kevin, but someone took that. So I'm just Kev here.

Its my initials spelt phonetically. A,C=AyCee
Same here! first and middle name - C H = Sea Aych

Mine is my Xbox Live gamertag that I made in 6th grade. I play basketball and as you may know, Nike has a lot of it's basketball shoes starting with "Hyper" (HyperFuse, HyperDunk,etc...). My last name starts with Mc so I just made it HyperMac5, because I liked the number 5. I use it on my YouTube channel and blog, but I want to change it for those to make them more professional.

Well I am a New Jersey Devils fan and what a ride it has been following this team since they came to NJ. I don't know why I chose the three zs but GO DEVILS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

It's what MS gave when I set up xbox live, and I never really forgot it, now I use it for everything

Im used to be really fat, im white, bunnys are fat and white, and bunnys with internet weird voicing sounds like bunneh, so that's why i am called Bunneh

Mine is a variation on my last name that I was called once at school. Just once, but I liked the sound of it.

My Twitter name is Slartibartfast, a reference that, sadly, none of my friends get :(

Xione, which I'm glad to have, was the name of once of my first OCs(Original Characters) made up. It also happens to be my ign for my Vindictus character woo

my real name is Nazhif. and my nickname is Naz, the problem is its too short so thats why i put Zx3, but it only have 3 different words so that's why i put F :3

• FX 6300 Hexacore 3.5 GHZ

HD7770 Vapor X OC

Gskill RipjawsX 2x4 GB 1600mhz

<--- It’s my name. I use RoughNeck in games, if it’s not available I just remove the "o", RughNeck.... In school I used my favorite Dino, RAPTOR, which usually was taken, so I went with the sound of the word...RAPTER. I just thought it was time for a change and my Family and friends call me a "Rowe Bliksem (In Afrikaans)†Rough Neck (In English). That’s why I use it.

A friend and I got into a youtuber, Tobuscus. My name being Amolik, many people have problems pronouncing that so they call me Mo, my friend has always called me Mobuscus. The rest is just history!

there is no meaning, I just needed a name that would always be available...

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB

(MT) My Initials for my first and middle names then (Rob) first three letters of my last name.

Asus Sabertooth Z77, Intel 3770K 4.6GHz @ 1.33V, EVGA GTX670, Corsair Vengeance 16GB RAM, and Corsair 800D

Needed a username for BF3 that sounded manly and stronk. :P bravest, thebravest and bravest1337 were already taken so i went with the number. brav3st.

when i was 12 i got an xbox 360 and signed up for xbox live. I sat around thinking of a gamer tag for about half an hour and everything i thought of was taken. I went and watched american pie and stole it from the character sherminator.

• 2 years later...