What is the meaning behind your username?

MyKewl
Hey,

Whats the meaning of the P in your picture?

My name is just an invention of me many years ago, when i thought this sound funny and awkward, and i still stick to it.

Helge

The P in my icon is my YouTube channel's initials. MyKewlProductions

Because I'm F*CKING GOD. NOW F*CKING PRAISE ME OR I WILL SEND YOU TO HELL TO BURN IN UNIMAGINABLE PAIN FOR ALL OF ETERNITY. Oh and I actually do tolerate gays. Your silly little religions are all wrong.
Annnnnnnnd there's the one who somehow thinks it's funny to have an innapropriate name and post.

Hey man, its only inappropriate to you because you have been spoonfed such information all your life. Maybe your username is inappropriate to me because of my religious beliefs, ever thought of that?

Mine actually was because I wanted the name Jango Fett on Xbox but someone took that and then i tried atomic bomb and ....that was already gone and i combined it...... and it was Magical. I literally took that name everywhere. the pic just makes it perfect for me.

I really like Family Guy and my favorite is character is Stewie so that's why my username is Stewie.

Because I live up north, there's a joke about me living in an igloo with polarbears and penguins, so I came up with the name Huskie (after the Siberian Husky, which is a beautiful dog). I spelled it Huskie because I think it looks and flows nicer than Husky, and if the username Huskie is taken its easy to use a name like Huskieee rather than coming up with something else.

Pretty self-explanatory.

Back in the day, I wanted a cool car like a corvette. So I knocked off 'cor' and needed something to add to make it unique. I just kept trying usernames and eventually came up with this :)

And I managed to find out when I started using this alias :D Nov. 23, 2004

GW2: Vettexl.9726

I think the name Greg is funny, my name isn't even Greg.

Case: Corsair 400r

CPU: AMD Phenom ii x6 1055T 3.5GHz

CPU Cooler: Corsair H60 (2013 edition)

GPU: Saphire Toxic 6950 (OC'd to 6970)

GPU Cooler: Accelero Twin Turbo II

It's a bird's Latin name - Parus major, the Great Tit.

Stuff I try to use;

AMD FX 8350 4.3Ghz, Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 Motherboard, 2x Asus HD6850, 8BG Kingston Hyper X RAM, Hyper X 120Gb SSD, Corsair GS800 PSU, Cooler Master HAF922 Case and my branes.

Im good at making IceCream Mkay... *Cough* So this is what i decided to call myself.

Ice Cream Man's Computer -3770K @4.5ghz- P8Z77-V PRO -Asus GeForce GTX 680 DirectCU II 4 GB -Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1866mhz -Corsair AX750 Gold -WD 2TB Black -M4 128GB SSD

My user name is from The Big Bang Theory show when Sheldon says bazinga, and im a guy, and 18 is a cool number.

Mine is well, I since my childhood, I loved owls and mostly the owl in OoT. When I got older, I got into computers and the Noctua branding really appealed to me and since then I use it. Also I'm a huge Noctua fan.

My name is Kristian, thus I find my username meaningful :)

i like turtles

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

I have the NZXT Switch 810 SE case, my favorite case ever, and wanted the name Switch, but it wouldn't go through with my email. Oh well!

I used to game online under a different name. And there was this player named 'Celigab' so i asked where his name came from....

It was the first 3 letters of his first car + his first name (Celica + Gabriel).

So I decided to do my first name + favorite car (Jarrod + Skyline) which comes up with Jarsky :)

It's pretty much become my real name, given that most people call me that - i think because its different, and easier to pronounce than Jarrod

Spoiler

Desktop: Ryzen9 5950X | ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wifi) | EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3 | 32GB (2x16GB) Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB Pro 3600Mhz | EKWB EK-AIO 360D-RGB | EKWB EK-Vardar RGB Fans | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 4TB Samsung 980 Pro | Corsair 5000D Airflow | Corsair HX850 Platinum PSU | Asus ROG 42" OLED PG42UQ + LG 32" 32GK850G Monitor | Roccat Vulcan TKL Pro Keyboard | Logitech G Pro X Superlight  | MicroLab Solo 7C Speakers | Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT2 LE Headphones | TC-Helicon GoXLR | Audio-Technica AT2035 | LTT Desk Mat | XBOX-X Controller | Windows 11 Pro

Spoiler

Server: Fractal Design Define R6 | Ryzen 3950x | ASRock X570 Taichi | EVGA GTX1070 FTW | 64GB (4x16GB) Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz | Corsair RM850v2 PSU | Fractal S36 Triple AIO | 12 x 8TB HGST Ultrastar He10 (WD Whitelabel) | 500GB Aorus Gen4 NVMe | 2 x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus NVMe | LSI 9211-8i HBA

I just kinda made mine up lol

Mine comes from a time a friend and I were laming on Jedi Academy servers screwing peoples duels and what not. It just sticks!

Don't know. Made it when I was like 13-14 and stuck with it.

It has no meaning. I try not to attach meaning to the random words I make-up. lol

I dream of 0s and 1s folding to my every command,

algorithms seeping from the back of my head when I need them.

My real name if Emil so Lime is Emil backwards and DK is because i live in Denmark (=

My family name is Kokchiman and most of my friends call me shocksh so that's it

=