What is the meaning behind your username?

MyKewl

i really have no clue, i was signing up for a runescape account, and i needed a username i wouldn't forget. and i came up with loserbmx, now its my youtube channel so... yeah.

I love the movie, I love to burn em down, I love video games and I am going grey so..... the name seems fitting. :D

I also used to love my grams very much. :D

i5 2500k, MSI Z77 Mpower, 4x4 GB Musking Enhanced Blackline. MSI N560GTX-Ti Hawk(temporary), Samsung 830 128, Silverstone Strider Gold Evolution 750w

ybnrmalatall = why be normal at all? :O

If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss

I was just thinking of names using audio terms since I'm a fan of music and audio equipment and AfroDAC came to mind. It sounds like Afrojack. Honestly, I've never heard any of his music, but I thought it sounded cool. :p

Back in my youth during a drunken evening, my friends and I started putting the letter 'r' in place of the first letter of our names. Jon became 'Ron' and stuck. The 'TS' was even more immature- my first job was in a newsagents and so my friends decided that my favourite part of the job was to stock the 'top shelf'. 'Top Shelf Ron' was born and I have used it for most of my character names in games ever since.

im alwasy verry calm and sane :)

its a given nickname, everyone called me looney so i made it my nickname everywhere

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

JoeIsTheMan because my name is Joe and I am the man.

Dr3nz4r

dr3 -> dre -> The

nz4r -> Zar -> csar

The csar

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

I once had a Chemistry Project about Metals... I saw the metal Osmium thought it was a cool name to base something on... Osmia :)

Some years ago I read a few books about dwarfs. Because this also was the time when i got into online gaming I needed a suitable nickname for me and guess what; I searched for dwarf names in the WWW. Somewhere I found "Barondil" but not really like it. I got rid of the "n" and...

...this is the story how Barodil was born:)

Intel Core i7 3770K delidded @ 4,5Ghz | Corsair H100i w/ Noctua NF-F12s | EVGA Geforce GTX 770 2GB @ 1,2Ghz | MSI Big Bang MPower Z77 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600Mhz CL9 | Windows 10 Professional 64 bit | 2TB Seagate Barracuda | 2TB Samsung | 256GB Samsung 840 Pro | Asus Xonar Essence STX | Seasonic X Series 850WLogitech MX Master | Corsair MM400 | Corsair Vengeance K70 | beyerdynamic MMX 300 Manufaktur | Asus PB278Q 27" 1440p | Corsair Obsidian 550D

Well my parents were originally going to name me Abraham but they decided it sounded too Jewish so the kept the A and called me Albert. Which makes sense because, of course, its not good to be recognizably jewish in Germany in the late 1890s/early 1900s. Einstein is just the last name that runs in my family.

"eftj" is my IRL initials.

Mine is pretty self explanatory really!!

My name is Henry and my friends call me Henoob as a nick name "Hen" short for Henry and Noob for Noob. :)

Mushrooms are just some sort of "thing" with me and my friends. I, being a terrible person when it comes to coming up with nicknames, just stick the word "shroom" in all the nicknames I have to come up with and just extend it with something that fits the occasion. In this case TechShroom.

Bitfenix Shinobi Window, ASUS P8Z77-V PRO, Intel i5 3570k Cooled by Noctua NH-U12S, msi GTX 660 (non-ti) 2GB, Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz 8GBCorsair CX600, Western Digital Caviar Black 750GB, ASUS Xonar DGX, Windows 7 Home Premium, 1995 IBM Model M2 (buckling springs), SteelSeries Sensei RAW, Sennheiser HD 518, A 22" 1680x1050 LG TV, Samsung S27D390H 27" PLS HD Monitor, Crucial MX-100 256GB SSD, RGB Case LEDs from IKEA(no kidding)

Probably because in my religion, reality, I am god. Therefore my name.

Because I'm F*CKING GOD. NOW F*CKING PRAISE ME OR I WILL SEND YOU TO HELL TO BURN IN UNIMAGINABLE PAIN FOR ALL OF ETERNITY. Oh and I actually do tolerate gays. Your silly little religions are all wrong.

Hello, Good to have you here on the Linus Tech Tips forum. We are looking forward to hear more valuable opinions from you.

Because I'm F*CKING GOD. NOW F*CKING PRAISE ME OR I WILL SEND YOU TO HELL TO BURN IN UNIMAGINABLE PAIN FOR ALL OF ETERNITY. Oh and I actually do tolerate gays. Your silly little religions are all wrong.

Annnnnnnnd there's the one who somehow thinks it's funny to have an innapropriate name and post.

Random word generator gave me some word 20 characters long that had zhizo in it, add an r and there you have it :D

Current rig: i5 2500k & Gtx 560ti With Filco MJ1 TKL & Neutron Gtx 120gb SSD