Whats your Video Game wishlist for 15-16

KremeyKreme

Black Ops 3 (a bit of multiplayer and a lot of zombies)

Battlefront (obvious reasons)

If they announce BF5 in 16, would get that (found this funny: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3355554/)

Fallout 4, if I get into it. Haven't played a Fallout game :L

Mirror's Edge Catalyst, coming 4 days after my birthday whyyyyyyyyy

Pretty much it.

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

Need for Speed

Battlefont

Witcher 3 Expansions

Working Version of Batman :P

Dishnored 2 and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

All of the JRPGs... all of them. Specifically Tales of Zestiria and Tales of Berseria.

Also, more Borderlands would nice. MSG V: Phantom Pain, Star Wars Battlefront, Uncharted 4, and a bunch of other shit I saw at E3.

The Tales games I'm looking forward to the most. It and Borderlands are the only series I drop everything and start playing immediately. Otherwise, I have WAY too damn many games as it is and don't need to be getting excited for new stuff. I buy the crap faster than I can play it all. I've got games backed up to play on everything from SNES up to modern stuff, not to mention all the PC games.

BO3 and Fallout 4 look cool...

Another game that makes me really tempted to buy a PS4 instead of an Nvidia GPU and Nvidia Shield Console is Until Dawn.

I've never gotten into the Final Fantasy series but if I did choose to buy a PS4 then I could get XV and a few of the more recent Final Fantasy on PC.

Hyper Light Drifter sounds like another interesting title. Late 2016 or early 2017 we might see Far Cry 5 and from some of the rumors it sounds pretty cool.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Anything that doesn't have "Five Nights At Freddy's" in the name.

Born too early to explore the galaxy, born too late to explore the seas, born just in time to make memes.

Fallout 4

More updates to Red Eclipse.

RCT5: RC-World.

really i feel like the only one who's excited for rct world to come out. the first 3 rct games were so baller, i just hope this one trumps all the other 3

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

NFS

JC3 meh as JC2 was optimized for Nvidia so probably run like shit on AMD cards for JC3. 

really i feel like the only one who's excited for rct world to come out. the first 3 rct games were so baller, i just hope this one trumps all the other 3

I don't see you there...you sure that you want it......

sw6hqCg.jpg

Witcher 3 and Dragon Age Inquisition to stop being £50 and to be a price somewhat resembling sanity. Don't even care about new releases, I want games that exist to stop taking the piss.

NFS

JC3 meh as JC2 was optimized for Nvidia so probably run like shit on AMD cards for JC3. 

I don't see you there...you sure that you want it......

sw6hqCg.jpg

it's on my wishlist now. do you actually also want the game as well? i didn't know you would be into these games

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

it's on my wishlist now. do you actually also want the game as well? i didn't know you would be into these games

Then why do i have Zoo Tycoon.........

I own all 3 RCT retail copies......

Then why do i have Zoo Tycoon.........

I own all 3 RCT retail copies......

oh wow. out of the three, which is your favorite? mine's either number 1 or 2. 3 tried too hard with 3d and the 3d didn't come out real nice.

oh wow. out of the three, which is your favorite? mine's either number 1 or 2. 3 tried too hard with 3d and the 3d didn't come out real nice.

3...it's the one that i mostly played

3...it's the one that i mostly played

reasons? i used to play rct3 the most because i lost the cds for the other 2 but i found isos for them instead

reasons? i used to play rct3 the most because i lost the cds for the other 2 but i found isos for them instead

You go and buy a retail copy.........

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Deep Down

Armikrog

MGSV

I didn't really like RCT3 but I hope this brings me back!

Back in 2004, RCT 3 was the closest you can get to a real life theme park simulator.. It's been 10 years. let's see what's improved

Dragon ball Xenoverse 2, with actual singleplayer