what is the "song of summer 2015?"

Aphexx

not asking for what your fav song is I'm asking what is the one that got waaay too much airtime the one you can't escape. one lucky summer daft punk released a new album and that song got waaay overplayed but I didn't mind it.

this year I'm thinking its that "cheerleader" song or "Bad Blood" I don't mind bad blood *YET* but that cheerleader song makes me want to punch babies.

havent heard this cheerleader song that you mean.

i have heard this on every fucking station every 30 minutes though:

it was good in the last fast and furious movie, but i'm tired of it now.

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

That andy grammer song that I can't stand. 

5800X3D / ASUS X570 Dark Hero / 32GB 3600mhz / EVGA RTX 3090ti FTW3 Ultra / Dell S3422DWG / Logitech G815 / Logitech G502 / Sennheiser HD 599

2021 Razer Blade 14 3070 / S23 Ultra

-snip- whoops accidently put something else

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

I think it was this...

I agree, goddamn this was painful to listen to.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

Summermash 2013 is the song for 2015 :DDDDDD

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Uptown funk. Obviously. Literally used to play like every 15 minutes

that got released in the winter didn't it?

record companies usually time their "summer hits" to be released around april-may

I think it was this...

I agree, goddamn this was painful to listen to.

Yes, why did you link it. Its so bad, lol.

5800X3D / ASUS X570 Dark Hero / 32GB 3600mhz / EVGA RTX 3090ti FTW3 Ultra / Dell S3422DWG / Logitech G815 / Logitech G502 / Sennheiser HD 599

2021 Razer Blade 14 3070 / S23 Ultra

Yes, why did you link it. Its so bad, lol.

I use it as an example to get people to go to Monstercat's Youtube channel

Edit: Here in SF Bay area, good lord, the radio stations WOULD NOT STOP PLAYING IT. Today, I was sitting in the car for like 30 mins to an hour, I think I only heard it once, which is a huge improvement. I think the song is dying down luckily

Uptown funk. Obviously. Literally used to play like every 15 minutes

My school played that song twice at our weekly assembly in the year. The first couple of times I heard it, not bad, and I still don't think it's absolutely dreadful like a lot of other stuff, but my opinion of it has gone down lately 

imo

Every time it ends up in my Spotify, i skip it right away.

This should be the new summer song:

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Stayed relevant for MONTHS though lol

lol it did overstay its welcome lol

I don't listen a lot to the radio, but there seems to be three songs that come up all the time

1. by Taylor Swift
  2. by Meghan Trainor
  3. by Britney Spears & Iggy Azalea

Bad Blood is by far the best one of the three, but that's not saying much.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I don't listen a lot to the radio, but there seems to be three songs that come up all the time

1. Bad Blood by Taylor Swift
  2. Dear Future Husband by Meghan Trainor
  3. Pretty Girls by Britney Spears & Iggy Azalea

Bad Blood is by far the best one of the three, but that's not saying much.

Bad Blood i like out of those 3 purely because Kendrick Lamar is in it. Meghan Trainor and Iggy are trash.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Bad Blood i like out of those 3 purely because Kendrick Lamar is in it. Meghan Trainor and Iggy are trash.

Personally, I do like Meghan Trainor as a concept, but the execution so far has been horrible. All About that Bass sounded like it was written by a 5 year old.

Dear Future Husband on the other hand seems to be written by a 12 year old in 1965. 

Musically, I really like the idea she is going with, but lyrically she leaves much to be desired.

Iggy Azalea, I don't really have much of an opinion on. I don't think I have listen to one her songs all the way through. I simply can't get past her fake accent. 

One song I forgot to mention

1. by David Guetta feat. Nicki Minaj, Babe Rexha & Afrojack

I guess it still can't get as bad as last year, when

by Iggy Azalea,
by MAGIC! and
by Ariana Grande ft. Iggy Azalea were the top three songs of the summer.

Personally, I do like Maghan Trainor as a concept, but the execution so far has been horrible. All About that Bass sounded like it was written by a 5 year old.

Dear Future Husband on the other hand seems to be written by a 12 year old in the 1965. 

Musically, I really like the idea she is going with, but lyrically she leaves much to be desired.

Iggy Azalea, I don't really have much of an opinion on. I don't think I have listen to one her songs all the way through. I simply can't get past her fake accent. 

One song I forgot to mention

1. Hey Mama by David Guetta feat. Nicki Minaj, babe Rexha & Afrojack

I guess it still can't get as bad as last year, when Fancy by Iggy Azalea, Rude by MAGIC! and Problem by Ariana Grande ft. Iggy Azalea were the top three songs of the summer.

Hey Mama isn't so bad, if it isn't looped constantly, like my brother's spotify does. that gets annoying after a while. Rude was actually a pretty good song though.

Since I avoid conventional radio like the plague I have no idea what garbage the record companies are paying to have overplayed. However I have been listening the hell out of this. 

See I'm a 21st century digital boy,
I don't know how to live but I've got a lot of toys. 

Hey Mama isn't so bad, if it isn't looped constantly, like my brother's spotify does. that gets annoying after a while. Rude was actually a pretty good song though.

I will agree that Hey Mama isn't a bad song per say, but it's not really a memorable song either. 

And I would wager, that every song out there gets annoying, if it's overplayed.

I could probably turn my dad of Anarchy in the UK if I forced him to hear it 15 times a day

Rude always rubbed me the wrong way. I don't really like the idea of a love song, where the guy never actually talks to the girl he loves.

All Rude is about, is about the guy talking to his lovers dad. 

Personally, I do like Maghan Trainor as a concept, but the execution so far has been horrible. All About that Bass sounded like it was written by a 5 year old.

Dear Future Husband on the other hand seems to be written by a 12 year old in the 1965. 

I 100% agree on the Trainor thing I love the old school retro sound I love swinghouse I love listening to oldschool jazz breakbeats I love all that stuff. but when it comes out of Trainor's mouth it just loses everything. when I started hearing people quote and cover all about that bass I thought they were all trolling.... people generally liked that song? WTF

and I still stop what I'm doing and listen to that MAGIC! song