Tech Confession Time!

rustikles

Same Mouse player ftw

i play at 2500dpi with mouse :v

Abigail: Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.5GHz 1.170v / EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti Classified  / ASRock Z97 Extreme6 / Corsair H110i GT / 4x4Gb G.Skill Ares 1866MHz @ CAS9 / Samsung 840 EVO 250Gb SSD / Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM / NZXT H440 Blue / EVGA SuperNOVA 750w G2

Peripherals: BenQ XL2411z 24" 144hz 1080p / ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz 1080p / Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB / Logitech G502 / Sennheiser HD650 / Schiit Audio Modi 2 / Magni 2 / Blue Yeti Blackout

I've never had a gaming keyboard, and am currently using a Microsoft Business based one. I also use a 32" Sony Bravia TV as a monitor and have done so for the past 3 years. Also, my power supply is like, 7 years old.  :mellow:

CoolerMaster HAF 932 Modded • Intel Core i5 4690K | CoolerMaster V8 GTS • Kingston HyperX Fury White DDR3 1866MHz 16GB • Gigabyte Z97X Gaming 3 • Gigabyte AMD Radeon R9 270X Windforce 2GB GDDR5 • Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD • Corsair RM Series 650W PSU

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i cut down the tube of H100i last night to see what kind of liquid is in there and how much is it in closed loop coolers :D

CPU: i7 4790K | Ram:Corsair Vengeance 8GB | GPU: Asus R9 270 | Cooling :Corsair H100i | Storage : Intel SSD, Seagate HDDs | PSU : Corsair VS 550 | Case: CM HAF Advanced.

I actually liked windows vista at the time..

It was buggy as hell and didn't work, but I loved the design and the user interface.

if only it wasn't such a failiure.......

I love the aesthetic of Vista. That was a time when Microsoft looked over at Mac OSX and thought "think what you like about the OS, but visually Apple know what they're doing. Let's bring some of that to Windows". And the graphics horsepower required just to show the desktop went up exponentially, but fast forward to 2014 and it's not an issue anymore. The worst integrated GPU is capable of Aero and I think it's a real shame that Windows 7 scaled back the glass effects as far as it did and Windows 8 removed them entirely in favour of solid colour, if translucent.

I love my razor mechanical keyboard,have a 10$ headset with mic! (It sucks,hurst my ears after 20 min) and my pc has horrible cable management and its really dusty

I have a Dell Latitude D600 with a 1.6GHz Pentium M, 512MB RAM, and a 60GB IDE drive that I for some reason think is useful.

The Dell Latitude was a relatively attractive laptop, to be fair. I still have a Thinkpad T43 I use at times, though I keep having phanton I/O errors.

I don't feel the difference between mechanical keyboards anymore. :( 

MBK2

When i build my first Computer i Pluged in my monitor in my Mainboard instead of my GPU and wondert why it didnt worked :/

@ThatAngryGnome Thanks dude. Spent the last 3 hours last week fixing it  -_-

My Build: Phoenix

Processor: Intel i7 4770k, Motherboard: Asus Z97-P RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB GPU: MSI GTX 1050TI OC Case: Corsair ICUE 4000X, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB + 500GB + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM750, Cooling: Corsair H100i Capellix, 

If you want to talk to me or give me an answer, please tag me otherwise you'll be talking to thin air ❤️

I bought Windows Vista..

CPU: i7 5820k @4.5Ghz | Mobo: MSI X99A SLI Plus | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 Quad Channel | GPU: GTX 970 @ 1579 Mhz | Case: Cooler Master HAF 922 | OS: Windows 10

Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | PSU: Corsair TX750 | Display: Samsung SyncMaster 2233 & SyncMaster SA350 | Cooling: Cooler Master Seidon 120M

Keyboard: Razer Lycosa | Mouse: Steelseries Kana | Sound: Steelseries Siberia V2

When I was little my parent's bought their first computer,  a windows 95 comp.  I set it up because even around 3rd grade I still knew more about computers than either one of my parents.  I had computer classes from K-8.  I think a couple years later I ask to buy my first non-educational game, Unreal.  I bought a CD cleaner to clean the CD.  It advertized it would help it run better on the computer.  I ended up using the disk cleaner before I installed it and destroyed the cd by over cleaning it.  My father offered to buy it for me again and I refused cuz I had messed it up.  I didn't play real pc games until a couple years later with Counter Strike.

This is a biggee , I'm using a g3258 and a corsair h55 and it's still St stock speed. I have three monitors all running on via.

Psh, their stuff does sound great!

hey, my issue with Bose is the price to performance, but if you get it half off then go for it.

For me it is running my new HD 558s off onboard sound (but damn do they sound great!)

MoBo: 970A-D3P CPU: FX-8350 GPU: HD 7950 PSU: 1000watt RAM:8Gb of G,skill 1600

I secretly like some red and black themes.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

my specs say im using a z97 board but really its z87 and im still waiting for the board to come in. 

Back in 2006 when I built my first all new parts (everything before was dumpster and scrapped parts) I bought a Pentium D cpu and a BTX motherboard because I didn't know what hyperthreading was and I thought the Pentium D was an actual dual core. And with the benefits of the BTX form factor I really thought it was going to take off. Fortunately I second guessed myself and bought a Cooiermaster CM Stacker BTX/ATX case JUST IN "CASE" and that ended up being a good decision. Used that case from 2006-2014 when I finally replaced it this year.

I also bought my first i5 about a month before the first Sandy bridge CPU dropped and dropped all the old prices. It hurt.

When my friends come over and see that I have a window in my pc case. They always give me a hard time with my motherboard color. Its brown

Everyone has some dark secret about tech that you are just too embarrassed to talk about. Maybe you're still using a trackball mouse (gasp!), or maybe you still run Windows Vista!

Y59rfKc.jpg

If everybody can get these things off their chest here at once, we'll all feel better I'm sure ;)

------------

I'll start:  I really think that Ducky keyboards are pretty ugly.  :(

This bear's face reminds me of Jeremy Clarkson's in love face.

post-3854-0-64261500-1419939052.jpg

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

I am using a chrome book.......

just kill me now

We're all dying slowly

Pentium G3258 3.2 ghz / ECS z97 pk MOBO / Intel Stock Cooler / R9 290 DD / Corsair Carbide Air 240 / 4GB mushkin stealth ram at 1600 / XFX 650W 80+ gold PSU / Kingston v300 240GB drive W/300GB seagate drive / HP x2301 / Gateway KB / Monoprice GM

I use an 1280x1024 VGA monitor with a GTX 770 ;(

Same here... I'm using a Nec AccuSync71VM with my dcu2 770oc.

BUT

i also have THIS

20141230_184644.jpg?psid=1