Tech Confession Time!

rustikles

#CeleronMasterRace

i'm still using 1366x768 reso monitor w/ my gtx 970

Equality doesn't mean Justice.

I game on a mac, tis the most powerful computer  in the house. eventually going to  build a new one.

i have a non-modular psu ;-;

and i have a pretty nice rig but don't play anything, at all.. anymore. nothing.

the most i'll play is league of legends or Osu! and i barely play either.

Abigail: Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.5GHz 1.170v / EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti Classified  / ASRock Z97 Extreme6 / Corsair H110i GT / 4x4Gb G.Skill Ares 1866MHz @ CAS9 / Samsung 840 EVO 250Gb SSD / Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM / NZXT H440 Blue / EVGA SuperNOVA 750w G2

Peripherals: BenQ XL2411z 24" 144hz 1080p / ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz 1080p / Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB / Logitech G502 / Sennheiser HD650 / Schiit Audio Modi 2 / Magni 2 / Blue Yeti Blackout

I can't really get into any game anymore... I'll play it for 2 hours max and then probably never launch it again. 

People still actually play games? I thought you just spend hours getting them up to boot, optimizing & modding them; then hide their shortcuts through a fences program because you're tired of looking at them.

To follow up my previous reply: The game that made me most excited when I first played it this year was Pool Nation by Cherry Pop.

i have a non-modular psu ;-;

and i have a pretty nice rig but don't play anything, at all.. anymore. nothing.

the most i'll play is league of legends or Osu! and i barely play either.

Omigosh osu! What rank i was 78k until my pc died

When i built my computer a few days back i kinds bent the pins on the usb 3 header by putting the connector the wrong way round...  <_<

I feel you bro

I'm the keyboard expert of the forum and yet I only one one mechanical keyboard of my own....

Don't worry, I own about 3 rubber domers I don't use anymore xD

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I don't mind all the RGB-backlit things. Except when it's on headsets. Seems pretty useless.

I once stuck my finger into the 775 cpu socket and brushed my finger over the pins... it still worked after that... 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

I owned a mac, and thought they were better then any other computer...man was I stupid

I still play my PS3 and Xbox 360 dispite having a rig that plays the same games better.

Omigosh osu! What rank i was 78k until my pc died

My highest rank was 42k before I got banned (no cheating, but a friend used my account and DT'd Remote Control which was obviously above my skill level).

I'm sitting at 65k because I can't FC a song for shit.

ok, I can, I just don't care enough, I like the game and don't really care to be high ranked at it, it's something that relieves my stress c:

also i just fixed my non-modular psu issue

bought the EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 (V2)

Abigail: Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.5GHz 1.170v / EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti Classified  / ASRock Z97 Extreme6 / Corsair H110i GT / 4x4Gb G.Skill Ares 1866MHz @ CAS9 / Samsung 840 EVO 250Gb SSD / Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM / NZXT H440 Blue / EVGA SuperNOVA 750w G2

Peripherals: BenQ XL2411z 24" 144hz 1080p / ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz 1080p / Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB / Logitech G502 / Sennheiser HD650 / Schiit Audio Modi 2 / Magni 2 / Blue Yeti Blackout

I have a Dell Latitude D600 with a 1.6GHz Pentium M, 512MB RAM, and a 60GB IDE drive that I for some reason think is useful.

My highest rank was 42k before I got banned (no cheating, but a friend used my account and DT'd Remote Control which was obviously above my skill level).

I'm sitting at 65k because I can't FC a song for shit.

ok, I can, I just don't care enough, I like the game and don't really care to be high ranked at it, it's something that relieves my stress c:

also i just fixed my non-modular psu issue

bought the EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 (V2)

Same Mouse player ftw