750Ti Price cuts paving the way for 950Ti?

EvelynX

from what? benchmarks? Have you had a real 750 ti and a real r7 260x in ur pc? cause I had

Yes benchmarks, and I have dealt with a real 750Ti in my friends built.

Wait a min to get you benchmarks.

@Aytex

http://www.anandtech.com/show/7764/the-nvidia-geforce-gtx-750-ti-and-gtx-750-review-maxwell

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/geforce-gtx-750-ti-review,3750.html

Benchmarks.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

You think we would be having these debates if someone had said; 
"nvidia gpu x performs better than nvidia gpu y"
or
"amd gpu x performs better than amd gpu y"?

As opposed to "any amd gpu vs any smilar nvidia gpu"?

Gaming with: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix OC SLI @1950mhz & r7 2700x@4.2ghz / GSkill 3466mhz CL14 (1440p165hz)
Loitering with: Galaxy S8+

or

1. what's your problem with these discussions ?

2. What do you exactly mean ?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

or

Likely not since the later generation always beats the previous ones at the same tiers and higher tiers always beat lower tiers within the same and previous generations. If it didn't work that way, GPU makers would have a tough time making sales.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

wat

Esports and MOBAs ... That's 70% of gamers already ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Esports and MOBAs ... That's 70% of gamers already ...

Esports isn't a game.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Oh I'm not attacking anyone. I just wonder why anyone at all has to have a debate on "any given card vs any given card"
Like there are not thousands of performace samples with proce performance information to match on Passmark, Youtube videos are a click away.

Again, not critisising anyone of the two of you. Just the concept of even having to discuss it.

Gaming with: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix OC SLI @1950mhz & r7 2700x@4.2ghz / GSkill 3466mhz CL14 (1440p165hz)

Esports isn't a game.

It's a collection of games ... ( Including CS:GO , Starcraft , Dota , HoN , LOL , Dota 2 , Hearthstone , World Of Warcraft , Heroes of the Storm ,... )

The 950 usus more power than a 750ti, it's like 160 watts.

I think it's around 90W ... 10W lesser than the AMD counterpart

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

from what? benchmarks? Have you had a real 750 ti and a real r7 260x in ur pc? cause I had

He is right.

750ti > R7 260x

But R7 260x is cheaper and also

R7 265 > GTX 750ti

While they cost the same.

Likely not since the later generation always beats the previous ones at the same tiers and higher tiers always beat lower tiers within the same and previous generations. If it didn't work that way, GPU makers would have a tough time making sales.

AMD needed this advice before they rebranded the 265 as the 370. It should at least have beaten the 270, but it doesn't.

Yes benchmarks, and I have dealt with a real 750Ti in my friends built.

Wait a min to get you benchmarks.

@Aytex

http://www.anandtech.com/show/7764/the-nvidia-geforce-gtx-750-ti-and-gtx-750-review-maxwell

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/geforce-gtx-750-ti-review,3750.html

Benchmarks.

benchmarks are always different from the real preformance

benchmarks are always different from the real preformance

-_-

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

-_-

i may sound like a brat trying to win a arguement but i litterly switched out my r7 260x with my friends 750 ti on gta 5 (yes i know amd does shit on gta 5) but it was like by 3-7 frames

Huuuh, what about in game Benchmarks performed under identical conditions and hardware specifications, in the same game?
Do I have a facepalm knowledge gap here?

the 750ti for 100$ is a steal IHMO. I love mine, can play games ALMOST maxed out. couldnt say as much when I paid the same amount for my hd 6670(First gpu, huge mistake) 

Yeah, a 750 Ti for $100 is a great deal. Pair it with a $110 i3-4170 and a $65 H97 board and you have a pretty nice gaming system for dirt cheap prices. Something like this

Motherboard: ASRock H97M Anniversary Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($64.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB Video Card  ($97.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Case: BitFenix Comrade ATX Mid Tower Case  ($29.99 @ NCIX US) 
Total: $418.32
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-07-24 00:55 EDT-0400

i may sound like a brat trying to win a arguement but i litterly switched out my r7 260x with my friends 750 ti on gta 5 (yes i know amd does shit on gta 5) but it was like by 3-7 frames

I said in most games 750Ti > 260X.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Yeah, a 750 Ti for $100 is a great deal. Pair it with a $110 i3-4170 and a $65 H97 board and you have a pretty nice gaming system for dirt cheap prices. Something like this

Motherboard: ASRock H97M Anniversary Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($64.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB Video Card  ($97.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Case: BitFenix Comrade ATX Mid Tower Case  ($29.99 @ NCIX US) 
Total: $418.32
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-07-24 00:55 EDT-0400

I was just looking for an up to date "dirt cheap for the scum build"

Thanks for that!

im done.

I'm lost.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

AMD needed this advice before they rebranded the 265 as the 370. It should at least have beaten the 270, but it doesn't.

AMD broke a cardinal rule then.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

AMD broke a cardinal rule then.

It's hard to concentrate on anything you say with that distracting smile. Please change your avatar to a Reindeer.

#ReindeerMasterRace

It's hard to concentrate on anything you say with that distracting smile. Please change your avatar to a Reindeer.

#ReindeerMasterRace

Mmmm, venison, with a good Cabernet or spicy Pignot Noir depending on the preparation... Perfection, just like me.

On paper. In reality the 750TI with a mild overclock trounces consoles very readily before we even get cooling of consoles involved.

There's no way the GTX 750 Ti can keep up with the PS4. The PS4 GPU is larger than the R7 265 that beats the GTX 750 Ti, and while the PS4 does suffer from lower clocks, it also benefits from more optimization.

play newest games (bf4, far cry 4, gta V) on all ultra, or mix of high-ultra settings at 1080P. and in near silence. 

Minus the near silence part, so can a 4 year old GTX 470 lol.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.