Official Osu! Thread

NeatSquidYT

Goddamnit, I woke up early today so that I could see the Germany vs Singapore match and I just noticed that I`ve accidentally looked at the UTC time instead of local time(UTC+1). So I expected the match to be now but it actually is one hour later...

what match? OWC? is it started today?

http://www.twitch.tv/osulive

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

Yes. Here is the schedule. https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/OWC_2015#Match_Schedules:_Group_Stage

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

It's on right now. Portugal v Taiwan is starting soon.

edit: oh rip. hvick dropped out

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

I stopped playing for pp once I reached ~750pp. Since then I've only cared about pp when I was close to a new milestone.

me too, when i was 2700 i was like 3000pp and i'll stop then i lied to my self :|

Key Switches Guide | LLT Beginner Guide | GPU TDP & Power Consumption Explained | PSU Tier

s a d b o y s 2 0 0 1

Wtf? Germany lost 4-0 against Thailand... Wut is happening?

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Thailand is pretty good..

Thailand is pretty good..

Yea, but Germany is as well. And I really didn't expect them to win every single match.

rip. maybe problem on the team side instead of the skill side.

FUCK, UK IS DOWN 3-1 AND IF THEY LOSE THIS, THEY'RE OUT :(

rip. maybe problem on the team side instead of the skill side.

Thailand just was more consistent overall, I think that's what made the biggest difference.

FUCK, UK IS DOWN 3-1 AND IF THEY LOSE THIS, THEY'RE OUT :(

what they're up against? my internet is slow here, so i can't watch the match. also Doomsday cannot carry anymore? xD

Thailand just was more consistent overall, I think that's what made the biggest difference.

I remember CXu says, skill alone doesn't make a team better.

what they're up against? my internet is slow here, so i can't watch the match. also Doomsday cannot carry anymore? xD

Japan. It appears that the mp thing was messed up, so UK are up 3-2

Japan. It appears that the mp thing was messed up, so UK are up 3-2

Actually the UK won with 0-4.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fpsfKUQi6ue0SusciKctumDDje5SxUC5NQ908mO9Jpw/pubhtml

Beatmap Of The Week - 5th Week

1. For Expert Player
      Pick from Me: yuikonnu & ayaponzu* - Kunoichi demo Koi ga Shitai ( iyasine's Insane ) ( 5.05 Stars)

2. For Advanced Player

Pick from Wind: Yumeko - Ayano no Koufuku Riron ( Peace ) ( 3.95 Stars )

Pick from Mo5: Evan Beigel [bMI], Scott Emerson [bMI] - A Running Chip ( oko's Hard ) ( 3.55 Stars )

Pick from Me: Megpoid GUMI - Chocolate ( cRyo's Hard ) ( 3.72 Stars )

3. For Intermediate Player
      Pick from Me: senya - Tenohira Pianissimo ( Hard ) ( 3.13 Stars )

4. For Novice Player
      Pick from Me: Hatsune Miku & Megpoid Gumi - MATRYOSHKA ( Normal ) ( 1.81 Stars )

If any of you want some maps featured in the next BotW, just send me a pm.

1. For Expert Player

Pick from Me: yuikonnu & ayaponzu* - Kunoichi demo Koi ga Shitai ( iyasine's Insane ) ( 5.05 Stars)

2. For Advanced Player

Pick from Wind: Yumeko - Ayano no Koufuku Riron ( Peace ) ( 3.95 Stars )

Pick from Mo5: Evan Beigel [bMI], Scott Emerson [bMI] - A Running Chip ( oko's Hard ) ( 3.55 Stars )

Pick from Me: Megpoid GUMI - Chocolate ( cRyo's Hard ) ( 3.72 Stars )

3. For Intermediate Player

Pick from Me: senya - Tenohira Pianissimo ( Hard ) ( 3.13 Stars )

4. For Novice Player

Pick from Me: Hatsune Miku & Megpoid Gumi - MATRYOSHKA ( Normal ) ( 1.81 Stars )

If any of you want some maps featured in the next BotW, just send me a pm.

i remember Matryoshka, i remember the day when i started playing osu, tryharding to get SS on that map. good time :D

i remember Matryoshka, i remember the day when i started playing osu, tryharding to get SS on that map. good time :D

It is the only map where I actually succeeded with tryharding to get an SS.

Z9G2xZ7.jpg

It is the only map where I actually succeeded with tryharding to get an SS.

Z9G2xZ7.jpg

when the map get ranked? 2 years ago? times flies huh. i remember this was the most played beatmap for 2 weeks. back when still struggle pass the normal diff, and now back with DTHD :D

Great choices. :P

Do you have any good 2.5 - 3 star beatmaps too?

I really like this one - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/784972

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Great choices. :P

Do you have any good 2.5 - 3 star beatmaps too?

Kokou No Sousei. nuff said.

EDIT: i see you liked that map, nice taste.

when the map get ranked? 2 years ago? times flies huh. i remember this was the most played beatmap for 2 weeks. back when still struggle pass the normal diff, and now back with DTHD :D

It was ranked 5 years ago. Probably one of the best maps of that time I've played.