Is it possible to turn yourself into a lefty

Crozacx

Anything is possible. Just practice.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

go fire a rifle with no shell deflector left handed.

hot brass on yo ass.

Oh lord that's not even the problem. When I shoot, especially shotguns, the shockwave goes into my face since the chamber is right near me. I have had a pistol shell go into my shirt once, too. Sucks ass.

Hopefully I can get some left-handed firearms soooooon! Deer season is coming up.

Becoming Amdixterious is a good thing. Meaning if you right hand was messed up you could still work with a left hand.

One of the reasons I'm working on writing with my right hand more. My hand writing is ok with the right, but it's slow.

Drawing wise I am just fucked I think.... (I like to draw)

i tore my chin open never got it fixed in a hospital. I'm okay now

Yikes.....

I went to the hospital, which was good considering I would have died (or lost my arm) if I didn't. Besides the obvious, a major artery was blocked, hence needing surgery. You can say my parents remember this incident fondly. /sarcasm.

One of the reasons I'm working on writing with my right hand more. My hand writing is ok with the right, but it's slow.

Drawing wise I am just fucked I think.... (I like to draw)

Yikes.....

I went to the hospital, which was good considering I would have died (or lost my arm) if I didn't. Besides the obvious, a major artery was blocked, hence needing surgery. You can say my parents remember this incident fondly. /sarcasm.

i had a dry piece of flesh coming out of my chin for a few months after i took the bandages off. It fell off when i was asleep and started to heal itself

Oh lord that's not even the problem. When I shoot, especially shotguns, the shockwave goes into my face since the chamber is right near me. I have had a pistol shell go into my shirt once, too. Sucks ass.

Hopefully I can get some left-handed firearms soooooon! Deer season is coming up.

always wanted a lefty 1911 for dual lolz.

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

always wanted a lefty 1911 for dual lolz.

Lol. I am yet to try the 1911, only tried a few Glocks and a couple Berettas. I really want one though, they look like very nice pistols.

Lol. I am yet to try the 1911, only tried a few Glocks and a couple Berettas. I really want one though, they look like very nice pistols.

eh, they're a classic. honestly for everyday use i carry a revolver, but i wouldn't mind swapping to a sig. if i did have to go automatic.

my GF has a berreta, but it seems really heavy to me.

my dad's glocks are nice, and seem really balanced compared to the 1911 and the berreta.

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

yes you can, but only with consistent practice, irl brain takes least 2 years to adapt & literary rewire it the new behaviors onto itself,  so around that timeline you'd probably be good at it, example is your typing speed, just the same case..

Details separate people.

Yes you can but the older you get the more difficult it would be to achieve that.

Your brain's plasticity is no longer there when you're an adult.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

yes you can, but only with consistent practice, irl brain takes least 2 years to adapt & literary rewire it the new behaviors onto itself, so around that timeline you'd probably be good at it, example is your typing speed, just the same case..

My one finger typing on my phone just doubled since yesterday on my left hand and none on my right. It is now as fast as my right.

Ask jaime lannister

But seriously. Yes it is possible to train your hands until they are both equal

Not sure about going further and training your left to be better than your right. But i've trained myself to be near-ambidexterous. (I say near because i still favour my right)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"