What breed is the dog from Tek Syndicate?

Syntaxvgm

Umbra. That is one fucking glorious dog.

I must know. I must

Possibly the only dog more gorgeous (in my opinion) than my dog when he was young (he's nearly 15)

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Umbra. That is one fucking glorious dog.

I must know. I must

Possibly the only dog more gorgeous (in my opinion) than my dog when he was young (he's nearly 15)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgian_Shepherd

Agreed, beautiful dog!

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

Could you post a pic?

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

They seem to have a decent life expectancy for a pure breed. I love German Shepards, sharp dogs, but I would never breed, they get hip dysplasia and seem to die at 8 or 9 years old max. I don't want a dog I'll likely have to put down due to pain. I was considering another mutt like my dog for health reasons, but....so gorgeous.

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

They seem to have a decent life expectancy for a pure breed. I love German Shepards, sharp dogs, but I would never breed, they get hip dysplasia and seem to die at 8 or 9 years old max. I don't want a dog I'll likely have to put down due to pain. I was considering another mutt like my dog for health reasons, but....so gorgeous.

German Sheppards <333

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

I have not had a dog in my life for quite a few years. We had Labradors while growing up, and I love them. I will be getting married soon too, which, we are staying away from Kids/Animals/craziness for a year or so until we get settled in. Then... I'm looking forward to a dog at some point. 

Then comes the Purebreed vs mutt. Low key, good with kids, protector for the wife if I'm not home :)

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

German Sheppards <333

Unfortunatly they are kind of a ruined breed due to inbreeding

How about Border Collie, German Shepard and Chow mix?

Age 13 in this one I think

fxsl2gql.jpg

I have a few old pictures of him when his literally glowed, but I have to dig them up. One I have stuck inside a picture frame. 

I mean in this pic he looks nice but he has allergies so he's started to dig at himself a lot in his older years. 

muh specs 

All parts black

German Sheppards <333

I have a German Shepherd. Suprisingly only 15-20% of them get hip dysplasia. I may breed mine because both of his parents are search and rescue dogs

Here he is at 4 months (He is now 11 months)

ozOl04c.jpg

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

German Sheppards <333

Here's my doggy when he was a pup pup :)

0cd616668d.jpg

I don't have any recent pictures on instagram/fb/computer so here's him about 4 months ago when he had surgery to remove his fungus like bump on his side. He's wearing a t shirt so he wont be able to scratch the scar

9b8e8e513c.jpg

I love him to bits

@Comessy ayyeee twins!

your 100% sure its not a Shiba Inu?

I have a German Shepherd. Suprisingly only 15-20% of them get hip dysplasia. I may breed mine because both of his parents are search and rescue dogs

ozOl04c.jpg

0cd616668d.jpg

I don't have any recent pictures on instagram/fb/computer so here's him about 4 months ago when he had surgery to remove his fungus like bump on his side. He's wearing a t shirt so he wont be able to scratch the scar

9b8e8e513c.jpg

I love him to bits

@Comessy ayyeee twins!

dawwww I love shepherds! 

muh specs 

All parts black

your 100% sure its not a Shiba Inu?

I'm sure. All the way to the moon

muh specs 

All parts black

I love him to bits

@Comessy ayyeee twins!

they look nice.

I see your German Shepherd and shall post the annoying thing that likes to stick its head and legs under my chair when I'm using it(also known as a White Shepherd)

dESnu1Z.jpg

ukKXt9R.jpg

and a pic of her as a puppy because who doesn't like puppies

k9nuGht.jpg

i love white german shepherds <3

my dog does the same exact thing too lol. and it forces me to not moveuntil he wakes up.

they look nice.

I see your German Shepherd and shall post the annoying thing that likes to stick its head and legs under my chair when I'm using it(also known as a White Shepherd)

dESnu1Z.jpg

ukKXt9R.jpg

and a pic of her as a puppy because who doesn't like puppies

k9nuGht.jpg

i love white german shepherds <3

my dog does the same exact thing too lol. and it forces me to not moveuntil he wakes up.

omg omg omg that's a thing? They come in white too? 

Schweizer_Sch%C3%A4ferhund,_9_Monate.JPG

muh specs 

All parts black

I was pretty much in the same thoughts a couple of years ago. I loved german shepherds but a relative of mine had had several of them and some of them had had the typical illnesses. So I got a belgian shepherd Tervueren who turned out to be the greatest dog I've ever had or known. But he did sadly has cataract in his one eye but it hasn't really stopped him from living a good and hopefully long life. So you never really know what to expect when getting a pet whatever breed it happens to be.

Unfortunatly they are kind of a ruined breed due to inbreeding

How about Border Collie, German Shepard and Chow mix?

Age 13 in this one I think

fxsl2gql.jpg

I have a few old pictures of him when his literally glowed, but I have to dig them up. One I have stuck inside a picture frame. 

I mean in this pic he looks nice but he has allergies so he's started to dig at himself a lot in his older years. 

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I had a Golden Retriever since I was born and sadly she passed at the age 13 because she had a tumor in her back :( In my eyes there is no other dog more loyal than a retriever.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

ozOl04c.jpg

My German Sheppard is coming up on 5 now :)

Theyre so cute when little, although, arent most dogs?

0cd616668d.jpg

9b8e8e513c.jpg

I love him to bits

@Comessy ayyeee twins!

<33333

Im gonna dig up some old pics of my Golden from when I was little and Ill also get some pics of my Sheppard :)

My mom has a dog, but its a lil rat, damn Chihuahua -_- IMO the lil dogs are more of rats than me Guinea Pig, no offense to those who like their teacup sized dogs.

IMO if youre gonna get a dog, at least get a big one, so it serves some purpose, for some reason with the little dogs I dont feel accompanied when sitting alone in a room with one.

Groenendael.

Edit: That's from  Pistol herself.

Do not  as I  do, and  not  as I say. Instead do as you may..

HSS Revenir: CPU=i7 5960x @4.5GHz Heatsink=Corsair H100i MOBO=ROG Rampage 5 RAM=Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB @3000MHz SSD=Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB GPU=R9 295x2 PSU=Corsair AX1500i OS=Windows 7 Ultimate