I'm near about ready to make a purchase of this entire rigg, just having a bit of concern about the liquid cooling and the psu. Lets concentrate on the liquid coolers. I have these two rated high available. what do you think?

Motherboard- ASUS Z97C
Processor- Intel i7 4790k
PSU- Corsair VS550
Liquid Cooling- Corsair CPU cooler H110 ?????
RAM- Corsair Vengeance 8GB*2 DDR3 1866 FSB
Cabinet- Corsair 760T (Black)
HDD- WD 2TB external
GPU- Gigabyte Geforce GTX 970 4GB GDDR5
Mouse- Corsair M45 optical gaming mouse

Coolermaster Seidon 240m vs Coolermaster Nepton 240m.... showdown guys. who's better than who? As much as you'd like. Love all the info's and thanks for the support guys and girls. Love you all. :) Really I do.. haha. :D

P.S: Hope you're enjoying San Diego Comicon 2015 :)

Why not Notuca D15?

Magical Pineapples

The seidon is cheap and pretty low quality, the nepton is more expensive, but is one of the best AIOs on the market. The nepton is extremely quiet, as it comes with a very nice pump and extremely nice fans.

Why not Notuca D15?

Because it looks terrible(IMO) and has problems with fitting in smaller cases.

Why not Notuca D15?

It's because these two are only available for me at the moment at the price tag. Plus Noctua isn't shipped here so. But yeah, will look into that model too. :) Want the best liquid cooling low temps for the processor as possible. :)

The seidon is cheap and pretty low quality, the nepton is more expensive, but is one of the best AIOs on the market. The nepton is extremely quiet, as it comes with a very nice pump and extremely nice fans.

Because it looks terrible(IMO) and doesn't fit in many cases.

So you say I should go with the Nepton 240m then? No doubts?

So you say I should go with the Nepton 240m then? No doubts?

If those are your options, then yes. The nepton is newer and generally costs more. The nepton 240m is my go-to AIO, as it is one of the quietest and best performing you can get. The seidon AIOs are some of the cheapest for their sizes, but have problems with leaking and noise.

If those are your options, then yes. The nepton is newer and generally costs more. The nepton 240m is my go-to AIO, as it is one of the quietest and best performing you can get. The seidon AIOs are some of the cheapest for their sizes, but have problems with leaking and noise.

Then definitely with nepton then. What do you think about the psu.? The only product companies i have available are amongst : "Antec", "Coolermaster" and "Corsair" which do i go for?

Because it looks terrible(IMO) and has problems with fitting in smaller cases.

Agree with this guy here

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

Then definitely with nepton then. What do you think about the psu.? The only product companies i have available are amongst : "Antec", "Coolermaster" and "Corsair" which do i go for?

I'm not an expert on PSUs, so these may not be the best options. The VS550  you have up top is ok, though it is a bit old. Antec PSUs are generally pretty good, especially their "high current gamer" line. Coolermaster makes pretty decent reliable PSUs, though they are generally pretty boring.

I was researching psu's for my gpu upgrade and wound up going with antec high current gamer (750 for me, but they make a 520w and 620w).  Seemed like the build quality had great reviews (internals) and I wanted something modular that had a lot of self/system safety features since I live in an old house with decent electrical.  evga b2 and g2 series were my other options (not b1 or g1, ive heard of issues/disappointment)

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

I was researching psu's for my gpu upgrade and wound up going with antec high current gamer (750 for me, but they make a 520w and 620w).  Seemed like the build quality had great reviews (internals) and I wanted something modular that had a lot of self/system safety features since I live in an old house with decent electrical.  evga b2 and g2 series were my other options (not b1 or g1, ive heard of issues/disappointment)

interesting what you pointout here. very interesting indeed. yeah. i think antec or the current vs 550 is good to go . so yeah. lets see what the store offers and hope i get a good one ahha.