Silent Keyboard and Mouse

Does anyone know of any silent mice or keyboards?

I'm talking about that silent which drives people crazy, not that silent about a red switch keyboard.

I play LoL and the tic-tak bothers me and other people in the room.

I'm talking about that silent which drives people crazy, not that silent about a red switch keyboard.

There really aren't too many. Something like this might work. http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Wireless-Keyboard-K360-Glossy/dp/B007PJ4PN2/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1436820691&sr=1-2&keywords=logitech+keyboard

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

That's a glossly keyboard, it'll get dirty easily.

He asked for silent.... Mentioning that it's glossy is hardly relevant - most peripherals including your case get dirty easily... 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Membrane keyboards will always be the most silent you can get. However a red keyboard with thick orings has no click, and getting true silence on both reds and membrane keyboards is about YOU learning not to bottom out the keys, not the switches themselves.

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

He asked for silent.... Mentioning that it's glossy is hardly relevant - most peripherals including your case get dirty easily...

Lol you know that response was to the op? Haha.

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

Lol you know that response was to the op? Haha.

He quoted my post ya know...

But pointing out that it'll get dirty is kind of irrelevant regardless. If you have a keyboard it will get dirty. Pretty much all there is to it.

He quoted my post ya know...

But pointing out that it'll get dirty is kind of irrelevant regardless. If you have a keyboard it will get dirty. Pretty much all there is to it.

I know but lol. You addressed the op in third person while taking to the op in second person. Just a funny situation.

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

I know but lol. You addressed the op in third person while taking to the op in second person. Just a funny situation.

3person5me

Logitech G710+. I don't know any silent mice however..

I'm going to punch your face- IN THE FACE.