[GMG] Elder Scrolls Online for only $12 (yay or nay?)

ESO finally gets back to reasonable price range. Now $12 for standard and $21 for imperial.

the game, silly enough, went back to almost full list price when it became free to play and was updated to "Tamriel Unlimited" editions. (when it was just ESO, it dropped as low as around $13).

whether or not its worth it at this price now that its a buy-to-play MMO or not depends on how much you enjoy Elder Scrolls world. personally I didn't like ESO (not for a monthly fee anyways).

can someone that has played the game extensively(beyond beta) chime in on if its worth it or not?

--------------

also unrelated - our 1,000 post on linustechtips. feels good

BNBP9XO.jpg

• Deals listed by Dealzon help support LMG / Linus Tech Tips
  • More PC game deals here
  • Latest PC game retailers sales here

Came for decent game deal. 

Stayed for amazing Master Race Poster.... 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Amazing! Poster  :o

Spoiler

Main PC: CPU Xeon E3-1231 V3 - MB Asrock B85M Pro3 - RAM 16GB Kingston - GPU GTX 1070 Gainward Phoenix - PSU Corsair AX760i - Monitor  LG 22EA63 - Keyboard Corsair Strafe - Mouse Logitech G402 - Storage 2x3TB WD Green - 240GB OCZ SSD

@Dealzon

Is there a way to add this to my Steam library legitly without just having it as a "non-Steam product"?

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Congrats on 1,000 posts @Dealzon!

And I might consider this. Love the poster.

Sig under construction.

@DealzonIs there a way to add this to my Steam library legitly without just having it as a "non-Steam product"?

Only if you get a steamkey, otherwise it's a nono sadly

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

It's a game you either love or hate, me personally I just play with friends and find it okay. I have several friends that love it and got to level 40 in 2 weeks tho

FYI obviously didn't make the image.

found it on imgur.. I'm sure if I google a bit harder I can find OP

It was £4 on G2A before the console release and at that price it still wasn't tempting

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

FYI obviously didn't make the image.

found it on imgur.. I'm sure if I google a bit harder I can find OP

OP https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/2r50bs/the_joy_of_the_masterrace_frametrain/

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

@Dealzon

Is there a way to add this to my Steam library legitly without just having it as a "non-Steam product"?

Here you go http://store.steampowered.com/app/306130/. You will need to buy it from Steam directly. Only $59.99 What a deal :P

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Bought it! Been wanting this for while since it went Buy to play.

My Gaming Rig (Build November 2014):

CPU: i7-4790K | CPU Cooler: H110 | Motherboard: MSI Z97s SLI Plus | RAM: Vengeance DDR3 1886 MHz 2 x 4GB |
GPU: GTX 970 G1 Gaming | SSD: 2 x 840 EVO 250GB and 2 x 850 EVO 250GB in RAID0 | PSU: HX750 | Case: Fractal Design XL R2 |

How long is it on sale for?

CPU: FX-6300 GPU: Sapphire R9 380X MOBO: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB PSU: XFX XTR 550W CASE: Zalman Z11 Plus SSD: Samsung 840 Evo

17 years old, PC Enthusiast for 3. Be gentle with me, I'm only young.

How long is it on sale for?

Only for today, there are new deals daily.

Of course, after I spend the last of my extra munny on some fans. Damn the summer. :(

edit

Out of stock. Massive disappointment.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

lol... there was so much hype around this game, and angry joe absolutely destroy it with his review. So it came from 60$ and 15$ subscription... to 12$ no subscription? I guess they are borderline free to play at this point

It's a nay for me. That game really didn't tickle my fancy when I played it. :/

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

Standard is OOS - but the pricier Imperial Edition is still available.