Good chrome book for students?

XDroidie626

I'm looking at a chrome book for someone and I would like some advice, what is a good one to get? Intel or arm (Tegra etc) is fine just need good battery life, decent screen 1080p and 4gb ram pref

Many thanks!!

What does an Transformer get? Life insurance or car insurance? - Russell Howard - Standup (Made me giggle a bit)

All the people I know that use a chrome book tell me its a glorified browser and your better off with a cheap tablet and bluetooth keyboard.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

All the people I know that use a chrome book tell me its a glorified browser and your better off with a cheap tablet and bluetooth keyboard.

there used to be the asus tablets that connect to a keyboard with extra battery, and have an usb port and all the fancy toys.

i'm sure someone made a newer version of those by now.

there used to be the asus tablets that connect to a keyboard with extra battery, and have an usb port and all the fancy toys.

i'm sure someone made a newer version of those by now.

they still make them

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

they still make them

are they still the same thing? because i saw one 3-4 years ago, and a 4 year old tablet is a bit mehh, unless its gotten cheaper tho.

are they still the same thing? because i saw one 3-4 years ago, and a 4 year old tablet is a bit mehh, unless its gotten cheaper tho.

the 103c they have updated them multiple times

I can't stand Chromebooks. Terrible things in my experience. Better off with a tablet.

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

You now have cheap Windows tablet. And what you have on Android and Windows (and iOS), but not ChromeOS, is OneNote. If you are typing notes. You want OneNote. It is designed for it, and is the best software you can find.

You can use google keep for note taking easily, its more the price/performance category really 

What does an Transformer get? Life insurance or car insurance? - Russell Howard - Standup (Made me giggle a bit)