what mic did you used?

Wind

so, what microphone did you use for just gaming or Skypeing and other stuff? i'm curious what the community mainly use.

what mic did you use?* or what mic do you use* 

i use a crappy 3$ headphone that comes with an mic and use in ear head phone and use the mic from the crappy 3$ headphone , it sounds just about great as any other my friends have that's costly and branded like razer. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

what mic did you use?* or what mic do you use*

i use a crappy 3$ headphone that comes with an mic and use in ear head phone and use the mic from the crappy 3$ headphone , it sounds just about great as any other my friends have that's costly and branded like razer.

yea my friend is wearing Razer too, which i despise them. i'm just curious if this community use mic from headset, a condenser mic,etc.

a typo from the title, i can't edit it cause i'm on mobile now.

I use a Trust Starzz microphone.

I use the retractable mic on my Steelseries Siberia V2

My Rigs:

Gaming/CAD/Rendering Rig
Case:
 Corsair Air 240 , CPU: i7-4790K, Mobo: ASUS Gryphon Z97 mATX,  GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB, SSD: SAMSUNG 1TB 840 EVO, Cooling: Corsair H80i PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/f2TH99SFF HTPC
Case:
Silverstone ML06B, CPU: Pentium G3258, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H97N-WiFi, RAM: G.Skill 4GB, SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/JmZ8TW

Using a Blue Snowball on some scissor arm from eBay.

Moved to Audio.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

i see there some people here that use a condenser microphone, are you using it beside gaming?

Using a Blue Snowball on some scissor arm from eBay.

Moved to Audio.

I use the Blue Snowball as well with a homemade noise barrier. 

i see a lot of Blue Snowball here, are they really good for the price?

i see a lot of Blue Snowball here, are they really good for the price?

They're usually decently priced. 

It's pretty good for the $25 I got it for on eBay. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I use Samson Go Mic (the one that has led override indicator (just noticed that both of them have led, I use one that has a clip) and it's black color version, fits my peripheral), I use goose neck phone holder as a mic stand, also I didn't know it when I was buying it, but it is fully functional sound card, where jack input used usually to hear what mic is picking up can be used as PC audio output, and mic can be muted (for this output, so it is still working but you don't need to hear yourself), I bought some Samson software (sound deck) for 4$ IIRC and it provides digital noise reduction, but it is not necessary as it has already low noise. I made myself a pop-filter, but I was operating on the mic for long time without it and it was just fine. I use it on teamspeak or wherever i need it.

Snowball

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

I went for a more custom setup. I'm using the Audio Technica 2035. And a Focusrite USB interface. Pro audio quality. My main uses are for Team Speak. But if I stream at a later date, I'll already have the proper equipment for it.

| Intel 5820K OC'd 4.6Ghz (Swifttech H320 X2) | Asus x99 Deluxe w/ USB 3.1 | 32GB Corsair DDR4 Ram | 2 Nvidia GTX 980ti Classified's | 250gb Samsung EVO SSD OS Drive | 128GB Samsung SSD Cache Drive | 1TB Samsung EVO SSD | 2TB & 4TB Western Digital HDD | Corsair K70 Keyboard | Beyerdynamic 990 Pro 250 | ASUS 27" ROG Swift

Rode NT-USB that I've had for about a year on a cheapo eBay scissor arm. Overkill for just talking to people, but I have one so why not?

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming 7 .:. Processor: Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.7GHz .:. Graphics Card: MSI GTX 770 Twin Frozr OC 2GB

Storage: 1x 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1x 1000GB WD Blue .:. RAM: 4x4GB G.Skill RipjawzX 2133MHz .:. CPU Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate

Case: NZXT H440 Black/Red .:. PSU: Corsair CX600M .:. Fans: 5x 120mm AeroCool Dead Silence, 1x 140mm AeroCool Dead Silence

M-Audio Producer USB. It works fine for what I need it for, and sounds decent :)

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

M-Audio Producer USB. It works fine for what I need it for, and sounds decent :)

where do u bought it? never heard the name :)

P11's.

Xeon 1231 v3/ H81m - P33 / 8GB Corsair Vengeance/ GTX 950/ Fractal Design Core 1000.

The mic on my Logitech G930s. It's really bad :/

You know that guy that games on a MacBook? I'm that guy.

where do u bought it? never heard the name.

I NEEDED one that day, so I ran over to best buy, and they had it for about $100, so I picked it up.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

P11's.

from Turtle Beach?