So I'm wanting help to determine a ups for my PC.

Sasinda98

First of all my country has very bad electricity, power cuts at least one time a day. My specs are a Core i5 4.4GHz at 1.256 volts(I might overclock a tiny bit further to 4.5) and a GTX960 4GB GDDR5 , mobo is msi Z97 Gaming 5.. I'm wanting to overclock them both (CPU,GPU)and run it. What kind of power requirement will be there for my PC?

-thanks to everyone!

First of all my country has very bad electricity, power cuts at least one time a day. My specs are a Core i5 4.4GHz at 1.256 volts(I might overclock a tiny bit further to 4.5) and a GTX960 4GB GDDR5 , mobo is msi Z97 Gaming 5.. I'm wanting to overclock them both (CPU,GPU)and run it. What kind of power requirement will be there for my PC?

-thanks to everyone!

If electrcity cuts out a lot then you want something built super freaking well because it's not really a good thing for PSUs to do that. Check out EVGAs B2 series.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

You are probably drawing somewhere around 400-500 watts under load, so if you get a 500 watt/hour UPS it will last 1 hour. Just get whatever size you can afford, my friend has a cyberpower one that works well.

I am conducting some polls regarding your opinion of large technology companies. I would appreciate your response. 

Microsoft Apple Valve Google Facebook Oculus HTC AMD Intel Nvidia

I'm using this data to judge this site's biases so people can post in a more objective way.

-thanks to everyone!

For a UPS you want to make sure it will have enough power when your PC is at max capacity, from that system my guess is it won't draw more than 300W so a UPS of that according size is good. 

I would recommend something like this from APC but it depends where you are located:

http://www.apc.com/products/resource/include/techspec_index.cfm?base_sku=BE750G-CN&total_watts=200