Smite on Console!

LegendKillerRG

Smite is a MOBA game created by Hi-Rez. It's in third person view of shoulder rather than top and down like how you've seen on LoL or Dota. Smite first became closed beta three years ago and finally official just a little over a year on PC and now open beta to Xbox One, a "console".

https://www.facebook.com/smitegame/videos/962570280429735/

What do you guys think about having a MOBA game on console(s)?

IMO, as long as servers connects from PC and console(s) connects then it should be a great idea. MW3's servers are separated and nowadays just hackers on PCs and barely people playing on PC.

This is actually old news, but I think that the integration between PC and console is great

Not sure how I feel about MOBA's on consoles though, most console gamers won't even consider it as their first choice 

Sweet, smite is easy to make work on console.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Never play anything from hirez. Scummiest devs I've ever interacted with.

K I L L I T

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Never play anything from hirez. Scummiest devs I've ever interacted with.

K I L L I T

okay then. explain.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I've played it from early closed beta and it's great with keyboard and mouse but pfft this on console, really?

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

One thing that MS is trying to get publishers to do is "cross buy". By a console or PC version, get the corresponding platform included in the price. Doesn't that make sense? Seems logical, IMHO. 

Why should I have to buy a game twice to enjoy it on both my platforms? I hope they roll this out to their first party games as well. 

One thing that MS is trying to get publishers to do is "cross buy". By a console or PC version, get the corresponding platform included in the price. Doesn't that make sense? Seems logical, IMHO.

Why should I have to buy a game twice to enjoy it on both my platforms? I hope they roll this out to their first party games as well.

Smite is free to play on both platform

I dont agree with anything related to consoles.

They always drag the experience down for the PC.

Example, lets say moba on consoles becomes a thing and its more popular than the pc version, i can imagine already the game will be influenced by the console peasants market and the PC version gets ignored, also future mobas releases could be less polished or properly made for PC.

So no, future mobas look promising i dont want them to be broken because of  dang consoles

I love smite on console been playing it for a few weeks, it's a really fun game, tried it on PC and it was alright the controller makes it 10x better.

Just like they killed tribes?

Yes.

okay then. explain.

They had 2 previous games previously, which they abandoned for pretty much no reason. Both times they announced they were "finished the game". Everyone knows you can't finish a F2P.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Yes.

They had 2 previous games previously, which they abandoned for pretty much no reason. Both times they announced they were "finished the game". Everyone knows you can't finish a F2P.

Most of the time projects are dropped when they are not profitable. I haven't even heard about tribes.

Spoiler

Most of the time projects are dropped when they are not profitable. I haven't even heard about tribes.

They dropped it a few years ago.

They dropped it a few years ago.

http://www.polygon.com/2013/9/13/4726700/hi-rez-failures-of-past-games-success-of-smite

The previous two games Hirez released did not make any money, they lost money over all.

I understand that you may have really liked the game, but if there wasn't enough of a player base to sustain the game then I totally understand Hirez would stop support for it.