Pentium G3260 wont OC at all

Hi guys. I bought a G3260 as a stand in CPU till the skylake cpu's come out. 
I must say I cant really notice much difference against my I5 4690 
except maybe launching a lot of chrome tabs etc. take a little longer. 

I decided I would try Over clocking it a bit since ppl say the pentiums are huge Overclockers. 
problem is 
I go into the bios its locked at max freq to 33X100mhz 3.3ghz (rated speed out of the box) 
Ive tried changing everything. wont go over it. 

its also locked me out of adjusting any DDr3 timings as well. 
its like the whole mobo has gone into lock down. 

its a Z97 Ud5H gigabyte all latest bios everything. with the I5 I could adjust ram timings voltage. everything. 
It does loet me select XMP 1 memory profile to get 1866mhz on my ram. but that is it. 

What the hell am I doing wrong lol 

Wrong Pentium. The only one that is unlocked and a good overclocker is the G3258.

The New Machine: Intel 11700K / Strix Z590-A WIFI II / Patriot Viper Steel 4400MHz 2x8GB / Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC w/ Bykski WB / x4 1TB SSDs (x2 M.2, x2 2.5) / Corsair 5000D Airflow White / EVGA G6 1000W / Custom Loop CPU & GPU

The Rainbow X58: i7 975 Extreme Edition @4.2GHz, Asus Sabertooth X58, 6x2GB Mushkin Redline DDR3-1600 @2000MHz, SP 256GB Gen3 M.2 w/ Sabrent M.2 to PCI-E, Inno3D GTX 580 x2 SLI w/ Heatkiller waterblocks, Custom loop in NZXT Phantom White, Corsair XR7 360 rad hanging off the rear end, 360 slim rad up top. RGB everywhere.

I decided I would try Over clocking it a bit since ppl say the pentiums are huge Overclockers. 

problem is 

I go into the bios its locked at max freq to 33X100mhz 3.3ghz (rated speed out of the box) 

its a Z97 Ud5H gigabyte all latest bios everything. with the I5 I could adjust ram timings voltage. everything. 

It does loet me select XMP 1 memory profile to get 1866mhz on my ram. but that is it. 

sorry bud

Irish in Vancouver, what's new?

Welcome to a locked down multiplier.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

problem is 

the only pentium with an unlocked multiplier is the G3258. you can try BCLK overclocking but the benefits are not going to be much.

I am a member of the PCMasterRace. I am terribly sad to announce that I own a PeasantStation 3 Super Slim. it's in a drawer away from my glorious PC.
F@H stats:http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=AngelKoura

I would try to return that CPU and get the G3258, which is able to be overclocked.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Correct model numbers are important, my friend.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 Motherboard: ASRock H97M Anniversary RAM: Kingston HyperX 1600MHz 8GB (2x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 750Ti
Case: Corsair Air 240 White Storage: Western Digital Caviar Black 500GB PSU: Corsair CX500 Keyboard: CM Storm Quickfire Rapid (Cherry MX Blue)
Mouse: SteelSeries Kinzu V2 Operating System: Windows 8.1N

ohh man that sucks huge balls. 
looking back its my own fault. but damn I looked on Ark.intel and everything. pretty Pissed off to be honest