PSA: Amazon "Prime Day Larger than black friday sale" Hype thread

SirNumbers

All i want are discounts on 3 very specific things. Samsung 850 Evo m.2 SSD's, Silverstone ST45SF-G, and the Asus Z97i-Plus. Got a build coming up and those 3 things are key for me to complete it. Though seeing as the board and PSU seldom ever go on sale, i might just be hoping for the M.2 SSD's. Come on Amazon, i believe in you!

My (incomplete) memory overclocking guide: 

Does memory speed impact gaming performance? Click here to find out!

On 1/2/2017 at 9:32 PM, MageTank said:

Sometimes, we all need a little inspiration.

Maybe they will bring all of the 980 ti's down to regular price!!!

the high prices you see are third party sellers charging a premium only because Amazon has no stock to sell it at regular price.

This Wednesday, July 15th, for one-day only, sign up for Amazon Prime membership and gain access to thousands of deals including savings on the best of home goods, hot new releases in electronics and a special offer from Amazon Appstore. You can receive 25% more Amazon Coins when you purchase 5,000 or 10,000 Amazon Coins.* For example, if you purchase 10,000 Amazon Coins for $90, you'll receive 12,500 Amazon Coins ($125 value) to buy even more Gold, Card Packs, Spins and more! 

i work for UPS, I'm gonna get screwed

You're fucked quit now... Every time the ups guy bring packages to my work I help him unload them because it's like 20+boxes and half of the stuff in his truck is stuff from amazon. 

This Wednesday, July 15th, for one-day only, sign up for Amazon Prime membership and gain access to thousands of deals including savings on the best of home goods, hot new releases in electronics and a special offer from Amazon Appstore. You can receive 25% more Amazon Coins when you purchase 5,000 or 10,000 Amazon Coins.* For example, if you purchase 10,000 Amazon Coins for $90, you'll receive 12,500 Amazon Coins ($125 value) to buy even more Gold, Card Packs, Spins and more! 

That's actually a crazy good value. That's another 38% off of whatever deal there already ts. 

My Pc: Cpu: I7 4790k @ 4,8 Ghz @1,25 volts, Motherboard: Maximus VII Formula, Graphicscard: 2x Titan X @1,4 at stock voltage (soon to be replaced), Ram: 32 gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 Cl 9, SSD: 2x 850 Pro 1 Tb in Raid 0, 2x Samsung 840 Evo 1 tb raid 1,, PSU: Corsair HXi Series 1000W 80+ Platinum, Case: H440. Soon to be watercooled again, maybe, probably, the Titans are too loud. 

I just primed myself. Can't wait to see what kind of deals.  I'm SO happy I never used my 1 month free Prime trial.

will the deals start at 12:00am?

Pretty hyped for prime day, Planning on buying as much parts as i can for my upcoming build.

will the deals be advertised before they are implemented with a countdown like on black friday?

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

will the deals be advertised before they are implemented with a countdown like on black friday?

I hope, that way my wallet will be prepared.

I'm looking at another monitor, another SSD (or two), some fans, another GTX 970, a pair of Nikes and socks, a new desk lamp and storage crates.

How much do I bet none of that stuff goes on sale? :angry:  :angry: :(  

CPU: AMD 7800X3D Motherboard: NZXT B650E RAM: 32GB 5600 30-CL Corsair Vengeance DDR5 GPU: MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 2070 PSU: Corsair RM850i Monitor: Samsung 27" 4K thing Cooling:Noctua Chromax Black NH-D15: Case: NZXT H510 Black

SO I have a Visa Gift Card on My Amazon and have a prime trial yet it says to wait a few mins before it activates. The video service worked. How long should it take?

That's the day i'm moving... RIP

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

That's the day i'm moving... RIP

Who says you can't buy on the go ;)

All I see are lightning deals. Anyone else see anything?

its the 14th...

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

I just realized about a couple of minutes ago. Damn, I'm stupid

Lmaoooooo dont worry, being awake between days gets confusing

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

Lmaoooooo dont worry, being awake between days gets confusing

Can't wait. On Amazon it shows that I have prime but on my ACC it says that it still may take a few mins to make my account prime. I really want a Laptop! And/or ssd