Work for 15 years old?

ViruZ_HUN

2. Nope. 650W is more than enough. I have two Fermis. Two OC'd Fermis that love watts. And an overclocked i5. My system hardly pulls 600W from the outlet, not idling or gaming, but folding. I am not considering the efficiency of my PSU in the calculations. I'll let that sink for a bit.

Wait wait wait wait wait.... are you telling me you are running two fermi cards with a 650 watt power supply ? and what are those fermi cards ?

Wait wait wait wait wait.... are you telling me you are running two fermi cards with a 650 watt power supply ? and what are those fermi cards ?

Two 470s. I am not running them with a 650W. I have a HX850 (and I will shamefully admit that I bought it because I thought SLI would suck a lot of juice). But, the actual power consumption, from the outlet, hardly gets to 600W.

EDIT: I just noticed Viruz's sig/title. We don't hate you dude, we just don't want you to go bananas on something you don't need. We actually want to help you. Think of us as the common, big brother that loves you but is a jerk. :3

Maximus V Gene | i5-2500k 4.8GHz | 16GiB | GTX470 SLi @ 800MHz| m4 128GB + 240GB 2.5" HDD | Arch Linux + Windows 8

800D + HX850v2 | EK Supreme-HF v2 | 2x EK FC-470GTX (serial) | Black Ice GTX 360 + 3x AP-15 | U2311h | 6Gv2 + G500 | T50-RP

Two 470s. I am not running them with a 650W. I have a HX850 (and I will shamefully admit that I bought it because I thought SLI would suck a lot of juice). But, the actual power consumption, from the outlet, hardly gets to 600W.

Can you tell me what device are you using to measure your power draw ?

Can you tell me what device are you using to measure your power draw ?

A device similar to a Kill-a-Watt, but with Schuko plugs and made (or branded) by a French home automation company called Avidsen.

Maximus V Gene | i5-2500k 4.8GHz | 16GiB | GTX470 SLi @ 800MHz| m4 128GB + 240GB 2.5" HDD | Arch Linux + Windows 8

800D + HX850v2 | EK Supreme-HF v2 | 2x EK FC-470GTX (serial) | Black Ice GTX 360 + 3x AP-15 | U2311h | 6Gv2 + G500 | T50-RP

If you live in America then you can work at 14 and places like publix hire at that age. But other than that most places want people who can drive themselves, which btw you can do with a permit as long as you are going directly from and to school and or work. 

-Corsair 750D - MSI Mpower Z77 - 3570k @ 4.21 -Corsair H60- 8GB Corsair Vengeance 2133 Mhz- Corsair RM850 - MSI 780 Lightning -256GB SSD- 2 1TB HDDs - LG 23' Flatron - Razer Death Adder - Ducky Shine 3 Cherry MX Blue - Logitech z506 5.1-

Project - Bloody Lightning

Be a reffere at kids soccer games

That is a good idea.

My two bucks:

Spend 1000 euro's on a nice fast balanced pc. If it's not good just upgrade, but I think you won't feel the need.

Fix your grammar when you write your resume. Also, don't the d*ckhead you come off as in these forums

msi h77ma g43 

i5 3470

Coolermaster hyper 212 evo push+pull

Powercolor 7950 pcs+ @1100 mhz core 1400mhz mem

Coolermaster haf 912 advanced 120mm rear, 200mm top 200mm front

Corsair vengeance 2x4gb 1600 MHZ

Windows 8 64bit

Silverstone essentials 500w ST50F-ES

Samsung dvd drive

2x 250GB Hitachi RAID0

Seagate Barracuda 2tb

LG IPS235p

Razer Blackwidow

Razer Deathadder

Get a pentium g2120 and an asus crosshair v formula z and a gt640 4gb in quad sli with a 1500w PSU.

msi h77ma g43 

i5 3470

Coolermaster hyper 212 evo push+pull

Powercolor 7950 pcs+ @1100 mhz core 1400mhz mem

Coolermaster haf 912 advanced 120mm rear, 200mm top 200mm front

Corsair vengeance 2x4gb 1600 MHZ

Windows 8 64bit

Silverstone essentials 500w ST50F-ES

Samsung dvd drive

2x 250GB Hitachi RAID0

Seagate Barracuda 2tb

LG IPS235p

Razer Blackwidow

Razer Deathadder

The way I see it, you'll be spending wayyyy too much money for no good reason. I say you swap the Haf X for a smaller case, drop the 1050w, that's just nonsense unless you can manage to pick one up for REALLY cheap on a sale. Get yourself a basic board with 2 PCIE slots, you don't need much more than that to be honest. 2-way SLI should be sufficient for most tasks for a long time. Drop both SSDs and get a good 100-256GB SSD and a 1-2TB HDD. 780 Isn't that bad of a choice, but don't forget that it has less CUDA cores than the Titan so for some applications its actually significantly slower.

Now, I want to get to the point I want to make. Don't go and spend all this money to get the best of the best. You can EASILY use a 3770k, GTX 680, with a board that supports 2 way SLI and you'll be fine for quite some time. You don't even need a ton of power unless you plan on outputting high quality video tons of times daily like some YouTubers.

System specs:  CPU: AMD Phenom II x3 705e unlocked to x4 overclocked to 2.8GHz   |   MB: ASUS M5A78L-M LX PLUS   |   Cooler: Hyper 212+   |   GPU: MSI GTX 560ti OC to 910Mhz   |   RAM: 8GB PNY DDR3 1333   |   HDDS: WD Caviar Blue 320GB, Hitachi 500GB HDD   |   PSU: Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus 500W   |   Peripherals: Microsoft wireless mouse, old mac keyboard, ASUS VS238H, Gateway FPD2275W, some speakers, Logitech Driving Force Pro

I know this is none of my business but wouldnt buying a car be the first thing to buy? Then wait for a $2-3000 pc later when you can get a good paying job. Just thought I would add my 2 cents.

Hello!

do someone know a jobb for 15 years old boy?

i need money to new rig. i only have 2/3 of the money.

BTW i dont want the retard answers like: sell your body

Sell your body. Lol :P

Mow some lawns, Deliver some news papers.

wow, these awesome guys here on the forums help you and find you cheaper alternatives that will make gaming and editing just as awesome, yet you still want more power which is completely UNECCESSARY. Seriously, learn to use money wisely. I'm 15 and I was like you, but after all the stupid, STUPID mistakes I made, after all the money I wasted, this is the best advice I can give you. I mean you could use these 1200 euros you have saved up now for the PC and for that much money you will run everything on ultra smoothly I can guarantee you that. Even if you don't use all of the money(which would be even better) u could most likely max games out and play em smoothly and editing would also be fine. Pls dont be like I was.

sell schnitzels,

everyone like schnitzels..

Hmmmm, schnitzel...   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

schnitzel.jpg

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

I've worked in a small general store since I was 13 (I'm now 19 and still work there after a change of ownership). At 15, your best bet is to look at smaller shops that don't require any particular skills (unless you have them). Some super markets may take on 15 year olds but possibly not.

Money is an important thing and though it can't directly 'buy you happiness' it certainly assists in keeping you from boredom!

This thread is full of facepalm. Just... I don't even... Why?