Work for 15 years old?

ViruZ_HUN

But one 12 year old has the need for $3500 in hardware  :P

I wish my parents were this rich.

Also, I like how all of these people are admitting they are violating the TOS by being under 16.

Why do you need a EUR 2K computer in the first place?

Maximus V Gene | i5-2500k 4.8GHz | 16GiB | GTX470 SLi @ 800MHz| m4 128GB + 240GB 2.5" HDD | Arch Linux + Windows 8

800D + HX850v2 | EK Supreme-HF v2 | 2x EK FC-470GTX (serial) | Black Ice GTX 360 + 3x AP-15 | U2311h | 6Gv2 + G500 | T50-RP

Why do you need a EUR 2K computer in the first place?

building of the one of the best parts. it not basicly 2k its a bit under but i am max giving 2 k for a pc.

i gonna: gaming,editing on it. thats the 2 things i most gonna do.

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

Let's face it, you're 15, you're not going to do any hardcore editing that requires a Quadro K6000. Could you give us some more info about your "dream build"?

Maximus V Gene | i5-2500k 4.8GHz | 16GiB | GTX470 SLi @ 800MHz| m4 128GB + 240GB 2.5" HDD | Arch Linux + Windows 8

800D + HX850v2 | EK Supreme-HF v2 | 2x EK FC-470GTX (serial) | Black Ice GTX 360 + 3x AP-15 | U2311h | 6Gv2 + G500 | T50-RP

Eh dude? 1200 euro is plenty to make a really good gaming pc with. :)

Let's face it, you're 15, you're not going to do any hardcore editing that requires a Quadro K6000. Could you give us some more info about your "dream build"?

sure.

Case: CoolerMaster HAF X

motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 5

CPU: intel core i7 4770k

SSD windows: Kingston SSDNow V300 60GB

SSD : Samsung 840 Basic 500GB

GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 780 3GB

PSU: Corsair Professional Series HX1050 W

RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Gold DDR3 PC12800/1600MHz

CPU cooler: Corsair Hydro H100i

case fan:coolerMaster Mega Flow red 200mm

the mobo is not 100% sure that i choose that. the overkill PSU is for later builds. i mean i can use it to build in the future

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

EBAY sell your junk

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

Alternatively, you could not buy a $2000 computer. I don't think any 15 year old has the need for $2000 in hardware.

^This

That is why I am building a $1900 computer :P

CPU: RYZEN 5 2600   Motherboard: MSI B450I GAMING PLUS AC   Memory: CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 16GB 3200MHZ   Storage: TEAM GROUP MP33 1TB

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 FTW   Case: COOLER MASTER NR200P   PSU: CORSAIR SF600   Mouse: G PRO WIRELESS   Keyboard: ANNE PRO 2

sure.

the mobo is not 100% sure that i choose that. the overkill PSU is for later builds. i mean i can use it to build in the future

Well first of all, you will have no benefit from a G1 Sniper 5 with one GPU. Due to the PLX chip, you will actually lose performance with a single GPU. You need at least 3 to see much of a benefit from the PLX chip.

You don't need a thousands watts, unless you have 3 of those graphics cards.

ViruZ_HUN <-- This is a worldwide forum, understand that first. You simply can't ask people all throughout the globe to search for jobs in your area. Its your headache.

Secondly, why would you have two SSDs in your build ?

Thirdly, why go with gold ram when you have all black and green build ? go with something black or green.

Well first of all, you will have no benefit from a G1 Sniper 5 with one GPU. Due to the PLX chip, you will actually lose performance with a single GPU. You need at least 3 to see much of a benefit from the PLX chip.

1000 watts is severe overkill yes.

I am running a i5 3570k at 4.0 Ghz and a HD 7870 on just 500 watts. :D

True he is right, and plus your only 15 wait tell your older and make a way better PC when you get paid couple thousand a month

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

sure.

That's overkill. Extremely.

- I'll still give you the i7 for "editing" although I don't think you need it. I'd personally go for the i5 but it's your money.

- Drop the HX1050. Seriously. That is as overkill as it gets. Pick up a quality brand 650W power supply and you would be good to go.

- Drop the H100i for a HR-02 Macho. The Macho is for me the new H212+, awesome performance with awesome price.

- Drop both SSDs, get a 128-256GB drive, maybe a 840 Evo if you can wait 'til the release and get a 500GB / 1TB HDD for storage.

- Drop the G1.Sniper 5 and get a simpler board, something like a Z87M Extreme4, yes, mATX, no need for anything bigger, honestly.

- Pick a case that you like. If you're on a budget as you seem to be, something as a CoolerMaster N200 or a Core 1000 could help you.

- The GTX780 is overkill and not really worth it unless you suffer from piriformis syndrome. Believe me, I was eyeing one. Pick up a 7970 (no need for a GE) if you need the card now or wait for the new AMD cards.

EDIT: Just for kicks and giggles I checked how much this would cost here in Spain. EUR 1200 would get you an awesome system that would last for a long time. No need to spend the 2K your system would cost, honestly. 800 EUR for no performance increase? No thanks.

omfg okay i telll it again. sur my fault.

I gonna SLI/CF later. up to 3-4 way sli. if i get good work to get money on gpus.

but i will start with one gpu then add them.

but i have even think about maximus Vi extreme, msi z87 Xpower..

I wish my parents were this rich.

Also, I like how all of these people are admitting their are violating the TOS by being under 16.

uhhh sorry typo im acually 17

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

ViruZ_HUN <-- This is a worldwide forum, understand that first. You simply can't ask people all throughout the globe to search for jobs in your area. Its your headache.

Secondly, why would you have two SSDs in your build ?

Thirdly, why go with gold ram when you have all black and green build ? go with something black or green.

sry forgot to take away the 50 gb ssd.

That's overkill. Extremely.

- I'll still give you the i7 for "editing" although I don't think you need it. I'd personally go for the i5 but it's your money.

- Drop the HX1050. Seriously. That is as overkill as it gets. Pick up a quality brand 650W power supply and you would be good to go.

- Drop the H100i for a HR-02 Macho. The Macho is for me the new H212+, awesome performance with awesome price.

- Drop both SSDs, get a 128-256GB drive, maybe a 840 Evo if you can wait 'til the release and get a 500GB / 1TB HDD for storage.

- Drop the G1.Sniper 5 and get a simpler board, something like a Z87M Extreme4, yes, mATX, no need for anything bigger, honestly.

- Pick a case that you like. If you're on a budget as you seem to be, something as a CoolerMaster N200 or a Core 1000 could help you.

- The GTX780 is overkill and not really worth it unless you suffer from piriformis syndrome. Believe me, I was eyeing one. Pick up a 7970 (no need for a GE) if you need the card now or wait for the new AMD cards.

1.i wont drop i7

2. can you recommend me a other PSU 850 watt plz.

3. what do you think about noctua NH14S?

4. this build i gonna buy in 2-3 mounths mabye more and the price mabye goes down.

5. i dont gonna go with matx, i go with ATX or bigger,

6. Case is fine

7. Everyone told me 780 is worth it. but its not sure i go with 780 if HD9970 gonna be better:

one question: What is PLX chip?

1.i wont drop i7

4. this build i gonna buy in 2-3 mounths mabye more and the price mabye goes down.

6. Case is fine

7. Everyone told me 780 is worth it. but its not sure i go with 780 if HD9970 gonna be better:

See, they are trying to help you but you have to remove that wall of stubborness, not trying to be rude but I think the collective mind of the entire forum does have more knowledge about this stuff than 1 person. (you)

ViruZ_HUN, on 27 Jul 2013 - 6:56 PM, said:

I gonna SLI/CF later. up to 3-4 way sli. if i get good work to get money on gpus.

No, you won't SLI. You don't want SLI. You don't need SLI. Believe me (SLI user here!).

First of all, if you're struggling to get 2K for this system, no way you can afford USD 3000 4K panels, so there's absolutely no way you'd kill a GTX 780 with a 1080p game. No way.

Mind you, I am a SLI user that regrets going SLI. Driver problems are a headache, games not supporting SLI is a headache, and the heat that two GPUs expel is a headache. Also, the electricity two cards consume is a headache. And trying to sell a SLI? No way dude, no one wants old enthusiast cards, fewer people want old watercooled enthusiast cards. Unless you use Benjamins as toilet paper, there's no point on going SLI, as the only useful SLI is the flagship card SLI and that thing is expensive.

Also, I'd like to point out that is a bad life plan. Getting money to get GPUs only. Soon you'll grow up and your parents won't be able to pay for everything. You'll face mortgage, electricity bills, water bills, taxes, and all that. You won't be able to turn your income into direct pleasure. You can't, sorry to burst that bubble.

coolkingler1, on 27 Jul 2013 - 7:10 PM, said:

See, they are trying to help you but you have to remove that wall of stubborness, not trying to be rude but I think the collective mind of the entire forum does have more knowledge about this stuff than 1 person. (you)

^ This.

ViruZ_HUN, on 27 Jul 2013 - 7:05 PM, said:

1.i wont drop i7

6. Case is fine

1. Fine.

2. Nope. 650W is more than enough. I have two Fermis. Two OC'd Fermis that love watts. And an overclocked i5. My system hardly pulls 600W from the outlet, not idling or gaming, but folding. I am not considering the efficiency of my PSU in the calculations. I'll let that sink for a bit.

3. Pricey. Too much. Noctua products are good, but they are too expensive for me to recommend them. For fans, I'd rather recommend GTs for 120mm and TY-140/TY-150s for 140mm. For heatsinks, you can't beat the Macho temp/price ratio, if you need more than that it's time to go watercooling.

4. Maybe, maybe it does. But anyway it does not matter, it is overkill anyway.

5. Exactly why? Are you going to put exotic NICs or RAID cards there? No, right? Then go mATX.

6. Case is expensive. It is a EUR 150 case, I am just trying to help here. Also I am not a fan of the HAFs.

7. Everyone told you that, I tell you otherwise. It's your choice to make. Check the thread at the graphics section for more info. The 780 is only good for super high resolutions or e-peen enlargement and measuring purposes.

A PLX chip is a "thing" that "multiplies" PCIe lanes.

No, you won't SLI. You don't want SLI. You don't need SLI. Believe me (SLI user here!).

First of all, if you're struggling to get 2K for this system, no way you can afford USD 3000 4K panels, so there's absolutely no way you'd kill a GTX 780 with a 1080p game. No way.

Mind you, I am a SLI user that regrets going SLI. Driver problems are a headache, games not supporting SLI is a headache, and the heat that two GPUs expel is a headache. Also, the electricity two cards consume is a headache. And trying to sell a SLI? No way dude, no one wants old enthusiast cards, fewer people want old watercooled enthusiast cards.  Unless you use Benjamins as toilet paper, there's no point on going SLI, as the only useful SLI is the flagship card SLI and that thing is expensive.

Also, I'd like to point out that is a bad life plan. Getting money to get GPUs only. Soon you'll grow up and your parents won't be able to pay for everything. You'll face mortgage, electricity bills, water bills, taxes, and all that. You won't be able to turn your income into direct pleasure. You can't, sorry to burst that bubble.

^ This.

i am paying for my computer.

what about MSI GD65 gaming?

and do you recommend GTX 690?

1.i wont drop i7

6. Case is fine

780 is worth it in compared to the titan but is still overkill for 90% of users

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

Asus ROG boards are incredibly overpriced.

The Xpower is beyond overkill. 

The Gigabyte UD3H is about as good as your are going to get in terms of the VRM, even for LN2.

Also, I don't think you really need 3 780s.

1.i wont drop i7

6. Case is fine

A PLX chip splits 16 PCIe lanes into 32 PCIe lanes. If you have a single graphics card, it will degrade the performance, with two or more, it will increase the bandwidth, increasing the performance. It's basically a way to have an X79 platform but cheaper (x79 has 40 PCIe lanes), although it does perform somewhat worse.

Asus ROG boards are incredibly overpriced.

The Xpower is beyond overkill. 

The Gigabyte UD3H is about as good as your are going to get in terms of the VRM, even for LN2.

Also, I don't think you really need 3 780s.

A PLX chip splits 16 PCIe lanes into 32 PCIe lanes. If you have a single graphics card, it will degrade the performance, with two or more, it will increase the bandwidth, increasing the performance. It's basically a way to have an X79 platform but cheaper (x79 has 40 PCIe lanes), although it does perform somewhat worse.

okay.

skulle accpetera jobb som diskare åckso:DD

wat

Install Gentoo GNU/Linux | "You have been placed on moderator queue. This means that all content you submit will need to be approved by a moderator before it will be shown." | top LEL

Build specs: Corsair 540, i7 2600K @ 4.2Ghz, Asrock z77 extreme4, 16gb DDR3 @1866, 2 x 1TB, GTX 560 ti
Monitors: Asus VG236H, Dell U2713HM Headphones: Koss PortaPro, DT 770 80ohm, AT-AD700 | Steam profile