My custom rig ideas from people like you

Guest Johnny5g

thank you for spending your time to find this for me. I like 16 GBs of RAM and I don't need 4 GBs of graphics.

But ask yourself, when will more than 8GB actually benefit you?

And as for the 4GB card, 970's are only made in 4GB variants and the 970 happens to be one of the best bang/buck cards right now.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

But ask yourself, when will more than 8GB actually benefit you?

And as for the 4GB card, 970's are only made in 4GB variants and the 970 happens to be one of the best bang/buck cards right now.

your right as Linus said "8 GBs is the sweet spot" or something like that. But your right. But as for the h100i gtx I would prefer a custom loop. I know that is hard to ask for so I also like that swift tech aio and that trition. And I got one last night for a person who is buying from me

Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz Turbo 3.5GHz | 8GB Kingston DDR3-1333 | MSI Radeon R7 370 OC to 1020mhz | EVGA Supernova NEX B1 750W | GIGABYTE GA-B85-D3H | Inwin Velocity OEM Case | 120mm broken fan

Vancouver, BC | O Canada

your right as Linus said "8 GBs is the sweet spot" or something like that. But your right. But as for the h100i gtx I would prefer a custom loop. I know that is hard to ask for so I also like that swift tech aio and that trition.

Keep in mind that custom loops will run you quite a bit of money, maybe just get a simple air cooler like the 212 EVO for now instead of the H100i and then save money for a custom loop down the line.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Keep in mind that custom loops will run you quite a bit of money, maybe just get a simple air cooler like the 212 EVO for now instead of the H100i and then save money for a custom loop down the line.

i don't really want an air cooler in my computer but I like xspc kits.

that is a good list but I don't need 6 GBs of graphics.

That basiclly almost beats a Titan X for half the price.If you dont want that, get a Zotac 970 4GB

Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz Turbo 3.5GHz | 8GB Kingston DDR3-1333 | MSI Radeon R7 370 OC to 1020mhz | EVGA Supernova NEX B1 750W | GIGABYTE GA-B85-D3H | Inwin Velocity OEM Case | 120mm broken fan

Vancouver, BC | O Canada

thank you for spending your time to find this for me. I like 16 GBs of RAM and I don't need 4 GBs of graphics.

If you dont have 4GB-8GB of graphics, that RAM would be useless

Vancouver, BC | O Canada

That basiclly almost beats a Titan X for half the price.If you dont want that, get a Zotac 970 4GB

well I don't need a titian x.

If you dont have 4GB-8GB of graphics, that RAM would be useless

I would like 3 or 4 GBs

Thank you for that I don't think that has the power for me.

What do you want to use it for?

What do you want to use it for?

Little gaming little video editing little web browsing. If I want an AMD I want that new APU or an high to medium FX.

I would like 3 or 4 GBs

Well that 980Ti 6GB is also one of the best price to preformace cards

Vancouver, BC | O Canada

Well that 980Ti 6GB is also one of the best price to preformace cards

i honestly think 6 GBs is too much and I would like to cut costs down because 6 GBs is too much for me.

Little gaming little video editing little web browsing. If I want an AMD I want that new APU or an high to medium FX.

m8, I juswt bought the A10-7870k.

i honestly think 6 GBs is too much and I would like to cut costs down because 6 GBs is too much for me.

Then just get a 980.Do not buy a amd for gaming and editing.

Vancouver, BC | O Canada

Hello I own a super small computer company so I know how to do all this stuff. But I don't have a custom rig. I need a custom rig. So I want ideas from people like you. Could all of yous help me by giving ideas to me? Thanks! I was told to add some more info so here I am. I don't want it to go over 1,200 U.S.D and I don't care about color scheme but I prefer red and black.

what will you be using it for?

Then just get a 980.Do not buy a amd for gaming and editing.

that is why I said if. Intel i5 or greater is best for me.

what will you be using it for?

little gaming little video editing little web browsing stuff like that.

nope! 980 Ti or 970! 980 is not worth it

is it too expensive?

is it too expensive?

980 is too expensive.this is why i told you to buy a 980ti and then a 970.

Vancouver, BC | O Canada

980 is too expensive.this is why i told you to buy a 980ti and then a 970.

mikat said it wasn't worth it.

mikat said it wasn't worth it.

I just said it was too expensive

Vancouver, BC | O Canada

Any more ideas anyone