Should i change the layout or is it good

Aytex

Can't see, picture quality too potato, try removing side panel and trying again.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

My typical set up is intake on front and bottom, outtake on top and back. But with what you have now is I believe called a positive air pressure so it will do you just fine in terms of heat.

So there are three arrows on the left, so I'm assuming you have 3 fans intake from that side... Personally I'd prefer that + the top being exhaust + the right being exhaust as well + a fan on the bottom of the case sucking air in.

I think realistically speaking though, the difference isn't that large either way.

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

what u mean its too potato

He's just being silly, don't bother with him lol[emoji12]

So there are three arrows on the left, so I'm assuming you have 3 fans intake from that side... Personally I'd prefer that + the top being exhaust + the right being exhaust as well + a fan on the bottom of the case sucking air in.

I think realistically speaking though, the difference isn't that large either way.

Can't see, picture quality too potato, try removing side panel and trying again.

changed picture to something better 

Looks Good to me!

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

what u mean its too potato

Looks good, maybe change the top two to exhausts, but its fine as is.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

but the h440 dosent have a great top exhaust vent19c6b32c75b11c48dec6bfd844a0ca94.png

Place the fans for the top rad inbetween the radiator and the case top. Then set them as exhaust and you're all good. The current setup has a little too many intakes, meaning they're going to be working against each other pretty hard.

With 3 dedicated unobstructed intakes and a single unobstructed exhaust w/ three heavily obstructed exhaust in the form of the Rad's 2/3 fans, you'll still get a slight bit of positive air pressure, to help w/ dust, and the fans will no longer be working against each other. as well as making dust cleaning on the rad very easy. Since you just take the side panel off and wipe down the side of the rad facing the components.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Place the fans for the top rad inbetween the radiator and the case top. Then set them as exhaust and you're all good. The current setup has a little too many intakes, meaning they're going to be working against each other pretty hard.

With 3 dedicated unobstructed intakes and a single unobstructed exhaust w/ three heavily obstructed exhaust in the form of the Rad's 2/3 fans, you'll still get a slight bit of positive air pressure, to help w/ dust, and the fans will no longer be working against each other.

plot twist. I dont have a radiator. i cable tied  them up there  :lol:

but the h440 dosent have a great top exhaust vent19c6b32c75b11c48dec6bfd844a0ca94.png

Exhaust and intake are roughly the same in this fashion. If you have them set as intake now, then there will be little difference as exhaust.

plot twist. I dont have a radiator. i cable tied  them up there  :lol:

>.> then where the hell is that radiator you have? I can see the AIO, but is the rad up front? if so... Then just swap the fan placement on the rad to be exhaust and bingo bango done.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Exhaust and intake are roughly the same in this fashion. If you have them set as intake now, then there will be little difference as exhaust.

>.> then where the hell is that radiator you have? I can see the AIO, but is the rad up front? if so... Then just swap the fan placement on the rad to be exhaust and bingo bango done.

i have fans and no radiator nor a aio its just 2 top fans 1 back fan and 3 front fans

I changed them to exhaust btw not getting much of a difference in temp

i have fans and no radiator nor a aio its just 2 top fans 1 back fan and 3 front fans

I changed them to exhaust btw not getting much of a difference in temp

I don't follow...

So that's not a picture of your rig? Ok, well advice stands. 4 intake, 2 exhaust. Fans won't work against each other as much, and will keep positive air-pressure for dust control.

I don't follow...

So that's not a picture of your rig? Ok, well advice stands. 4 intake, 2 exhaust. Fans won't work against each other as much, and will keep positive air-pressure for dust control.

i have 3 intake on the front and i put 2 exhaust for the top and one exhaust on the back

i have 3 intake on the front and i put 2 exhaust for the top and one exhaust on the back

that might do 'er. Since the h440 doesnt have the best ventilation on the top that'll mean that there is still that slightly greater intake of air, so, positive pressure, and better dust management. 

Best of luck with the comp mate.

The most optimal setup is 50% intake 50% outtake, and if dust is a problem 55% intake, 45% outtake can help, but since there is no way for you to add a 7th fan I would just stick with the 50/50.

The most optimal setup is 50% intake 50% outtake, and if dust is a problem 55% intake, 45% outtake can help, but since there is no way for you to add a 7th fan I would just stick with the 50/50.

BECAUSE I HAVE SO MANY FANS! h440 is already quieter as fuck i might as well have better airflow