ATX cases with no 5.25" bays...

solomongrundy

Somebody please make an ATX case with no 5.25"  bays .  Are they even necessary these days?

Somebody please make an ATX case with no 5.25"  bays .  Are they even necessary these days?

Yes, they are necessary. Some of my games require disks, not everyone has the sick internet to download everything from steam, and I also like having my music as CDs.

But, seeing a case without 5.25" bays would be interesting for people who don't need them, and dowwnload everything from the intenet..

I need a Blu-Ray drive to rip Blu-Ray's, DVD's and CD's. And you could always get one with a front cover

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Just do a bit of case modding, and shoop da woop, no 5.25" bays!

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ