With which episode to introduce game of thrones?

kristofk

Hi guys,

In Game of Thrones which episode has the least magic and most intensity? I have a friend to whom I want to introduce Game of Thrones. Which episode is good for such purpose?

show him the first, otherwise you spoiler the shit out of him ?

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

in order.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

show him the first, otherwise you spoiler the shit out of him ?

This. There's literally no point in showing anything else than the first episode.

DayZ Forum Moderator, DayZ Developer, ARMA 3: 2017 Developer, System-Admin, Gameserver-Admin, always interested to learn something new as well as new people.

One kinda has to start from the beginning to have a prayer of getting interested. So much of Game of Thrones relies on character building and the weight associated with their potential deaths far, far later in the story. If you skip ahead you miss a lot of that.

Season 3 episode 9.

Jk, the trailer or episode 1.

He just doesn't care abut the series and I want to show him a good episode to show him that it is a good series. Nothing happens in the first episode.

Season 5 episode 10

But seriously. Show him a trailer or just start with the first episode

But if you have to show him something from the middle of the series i'd suggest Season 2 Ep 9. "Blackwater"

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"