Gamers, are like dogs.

hak4fun

Dogs need a minimum of 75FPS to see a clear and enjoyable picture, humans need 24, and gamers need around 60. Therefor, gamers are closer to dogs then an average human.

That is all.

Is it bad that my dream setup only costs a few thousand not counting the obutto?

CPU: FX-8320

Motherboard: asrock 970Pro3 r2.0

Memory: Team Zeus Blue 8GB DDR3-1600 Memory 

Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 280 3GB DUAL-X Video Card 

Case: Deepcool TESSERACT BF ATX Mid Tower Case  

Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply  

SSD: MX100 128GB

HDD: WD 2TB black edition

What?

What?

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

Want to grab a tinfoil hat too?

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

Totally bro.

Goddammit+moon+moon+_0486215eb79effe1b6a

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

You still believe that "humans only see 24fps" bullshit?

"need"

wow... pretty empty here...

atleast we don't lick/sniff each others asses...

....right?

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

I once posted a topic and got a warning for making a useless post... this is twice as shitty and no consequenses.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

You still believe that "humans only see 24fps" bullshit?

NO. you know how when moving pictures were first done, they decided to go with 24fps because that was the fewest frames people would sit down and enjoy without just seeing stuttering images.

Dogs need roughly 75frames to not just see a stuttering image. Most gamers want 60fps for there game to be enjoyable. Therefore, gamers are closer to dogs then an average human.

Is it bad that my dream setup only costs a few thousand not counting the obutto?

....right?

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/bQ4qx1qT28rHG?html5=true" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

NO. you know how when moving pictures were first done, they decided to go with 24fps because that was the fewest frames people would sit down and enjoy without just seeing stuttering images.

Dogs need roughly 75frames to not just see a stuttering image. Most gamers want 60fps for there game to be enjoyable. Therefore, gamers are closer to dogs then an average human.

AHHHHHHHHHH I GETCHU

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/bQ4qx1qT28rHG?html5=true" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

Now that's a fail if I ever saw one

But there's also some that can't live without 120 > Hz. I personally love to have my 75Hz overclocked monitor.

....right?

Well if I've got lucky with a lady who has a magnificent ass, I refuse to rule it out.

Now that's a fail if I ever saw one

:(

something like this?(sht happens, dont worry)

giphy.gif

Well if I've got lucky with a lady who has a magnificent ass, I refuse to rule it out.

well exeptions have to be made for the ladies, but i wont sniff every ass i see...

75-60=25 25-1=24 illumainiti confifmred

75-60=15

OP: Gamers are fine with 24FPS with movies, games are different because they don't have natural motion blur like are eyes create.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Want to grab a tinfoil hat too?

I have found that lead foil hats work better, although its harder to get your hands on then tinfoil. So just doubling up the tinfoil usually works fine.

How do people know that dogs like at least 75fps anyway? Who paid for that research?

something like this?(sht happens, dont worry)

giphy.gif

thats what i wanted... i am such a noob :( as we're here already...can anybody tell me how to do this "show more" stuff so people can click below my comment where at the moment "wow...pretty empty here" is written. wanna put my rig in it.

75-60=15

OP: Gamers are fine with 24FPS with movies, games are different because they don't have natural motion blur like are eyes create.

I know, most people I talk to prefer 24FPS movies instead of 48-60 because it creates natural blur and gives a film feel. But they will NOT accept 24FPS game bullshit. I would have to agree.

But uh... I have a very dark secret to tell you all. I used to play all my games at lower then 30FPS, and didn't see any reason to aim for 60FPS. then I actually played a game at 60FPS and can't go back below 45FPS.