best pizza thread

via

whats your favorite kind of pizza? i was inspired to make this after having a really shitty piece of pizza. 0/10.

EVGA GTX 970 - i5 4460 - Enthoo Pro M

just ate a shitty one too...

Papa John's is the best one that I had recently...

but the Cheese Pizza from Sbarro is good too...

When possible, I like to make my own. Thick crust, homemade BBQ sauce (light), with heavy cheese (generally Swiss, cheddar and mozzarella.)

If not that, just a pepperoni from wherever is open and will deliver.

Spoiler

Desktop <dead?> 

Spoiler

P8P67-WS/Z77 Extreme4/H61DE-S3. 4x4 Samsung 1600MHz/1x8GB Gskill 1866MHzC9. 750W OCZ ZT/750w Corsair CX. GTX480/Sapphire HD7950 1.05GHz (OC). Adata SP600 256GB x2/SSG 830 128GB/1TB Hatachi Deskstar/3TB Seagate. Windows XP/7Pro, Windows 10 on Test drive. FreeBSD and Fedora on liveboot USB3 drives. 

Spoiler

Laptop <Works Beyond Spec>

Spoiler

HP-DM3. Pentium U5400. 2x4GB DDR3 1600MHz (Samsung iirc). Intel HD. 512GB SSD. 8TB USB drive (Western Digital). Coil Wine!!!!!! (Is that a spec?). 

The chicken/beef mix kebab pizza from a place down the road from my place. 

Thick crust, fresh salad, lots of kebab sauce. 

Damn.. Now i'm hungry

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Dominos pan crust with Alfredo and jalapeño peppers. With extra cheese

Lets all ripperoni in pepperoni

Thin Crust, Chicken, Bacon, Cream Cheese, Jalepenos, Onions, and some Dragons Fury sauce

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

hamburger or meat lovers

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

4 cheese + pineapple (not hawaiian cuz no ham) smallest crust or stuffed

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I'm simple and just enjoy plain old cheese

CPU: AMD FX 8320  CPU Cooler: 212 Evo GPU: Asus GTX 750 Ti @ 1400MHz RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (2x4gb) MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0 Power Supply: Evga G2 650 Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB, San Disk Ultra 240 GB SSD Case: Corsair 230t Orange

before I knew how easy it was to make pizza, including dough, from scratch it was a chicken alfredo red and yellow pepper and bacon pizza from a shop that would put garlic butter on their crust before cutting it up.

for me now its all about home made. even my dandelion pizza was great.

Sams club and costco are my favorite for when youre hungry but if you can only have like 1 slice I like going to sabaros or something where they have the gross rubbery cheese so you can feel fat like you just ate a ton of pizza :) hehe

G3258 @ 4.5 | 8GB Team Vulcan RAM | 128GB Kingston V300 SSD (I didn't know what I was doing when I bought it) | MSI H81I Motherboard | Corsair H55 with Noctua NF-P12 | EVGA SSC GTX 960 4GB | OCZ 550W Fully Modular PSU with Noctua NF-A14 | Cooler Master Elite 130 (Soon to be something cool)

I've forgotten the name of it, and Pizza Express have removed it from their menu twice now :( It's got olives, anchovies, capers, ham and and egg in the middle, it was incredible.

Favourite, well that's probably the one I make. I make a base from scratch which I bakers flour (higher protein count than regular plain flour) and usually replace the olive oil with sunflower oil since it appears to give a softer dough, which is preferred. For toppings I usually go, mushrooms, bacon, chicken, caramelised onions (I used Captain Morgan spiced gold in them the other night, gave such an awesome flavour) along with a home made sauce. Sometimes I like to include olives & sundried tomatoes or crushed pineapple, then there's the option of having Danish & Hungarian salami.

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

My personal favourite is Domino's Mustard Beef and Bacon. They don't make it anymore.  :(

“Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?”

Reindeer and moose meat feast with feta cheese, from the pizzaria in Kiruna, northern sweden

RIG:FX-6300@4.5GHz 1.4V with Hyper 212 evo with LTT NF-F12:MSI Overclockers R7 260X:4x4B Crucial Ballistix Sport:GA-970A-UD3P:1TB Seagate Brracuda & 120GB Crucial M500(OS and Programs)&Sandisk SSD PLUS(Games) In a Bitfenix Comrade with an NF-F12 as exhaust and OEM case fan as front intake

''time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time''

kebab and  salad dressing.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Cheese or Tuna Pizza for sure. @virtualTune show them the best ;)

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Am I the only one that likes an egg in the middle of pizza? It needs to be compact from the outside, but fluid form the inside. Also for me pizza has to have many types of meat and chilly peppers.

I'll go on a limb and say most people from US have never tried kulen on pizza (not talking industrial grade, but real homemade, and it's not the same as pepperoni). When you try that it's a game changer forever. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

• 3 months later...

what is your favorite pissa poll :D

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

1. Pineapples :)

2. Extra chedder

3. Veggie

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.