What songs do you like that you are too ashamed to admit in public?

Sammael

Songs so... unmanly, so eye scrapingly offputting to your peers that you would hide your love of the song like a patch of greyscale.

I'll go first.  My deepest, darkest secret song that I love.

Don't judge me !!!

although I will probably judge you

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

There is honestly too many I cant choose one, :P

I don't have any.

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

never ashamed! :P i like most... except that!!

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

ASUS MG279Q, Corsair Carbide 275R

anything marylin manson

The weird kid in the corner eating glue
“People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk.” - Stephen King

You're ashmed of come and get it ? @Sammells

Honestly none, all the song I listen too I can listen to them in public.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I'll listen to anything in public if I like it. Then again I never give a shit about what other think.

All of the music I listen to.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

None.

I like what I like and people can get the hell over it. Oh wait...I'd have to care what they think first.

P.S

I love some of Selena's songs.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

For me I like all kinds of music, no matter how 'embarrassing' it might be for a person like me to watch, because to me, music is music. It's a way for people to express themselves and evoke emotions in others, so is it 'embarrassing' to listen to something which someone has composed to express themselves? I feel that in today's society there's a lot of stereotypes that are prevalent saying that 'this kind of music is for this particular group of people' - which I completely reject and think is stupid.

Lyrics are another thing though :P

I actually couldn't underclock my 5 year old GPU to make it as slow as a next-gen console.

#pcmasterraceproblems

~Slick

Loud karaoke alone in the car by myself ftw

1D is the non emo version of Black Veil Brides

“People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk.” - Stephen King

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Any Japanese song on my playlist. God forbid.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

1D is the non emo version of Black Veil Brides

I'm definitely not ashamed to openly listen to their music in public though. Loudly. Anyone anywhere near my school parking lot in the morning when I come in will definitely agree.

"Rawr XD"

I'm definitely not ashamed to openly listen to their music in public though. Loudly. Anyone anywhere near my school parking lot in the morning when I come in will definitely agree.

0c14cbf0695a2e8e81437e40552caa9e59fe7505

[media]

[/media]

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

I use this for acoustic warfare...

I like this... but it's really off-character of me...

all of it

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Well I'm not ashamed of anything (pride, shame, self esteem etc. are all foreign to me) but I guess the music that people would be very surprised that I listen to is vocaloids like Hastune Miku. People tend to assume I only listen to rock and metal... because that's pretty much all I have on my phone, but I spend a lot of my time listening to vocaloids playlists on YouTube.

I really like this song, none of my friends seem to be able to fathom that I actually listen to this stuff:

Intel i5-4690K @ 3.8GHz || Gigabyte Z97X-SLI || 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 1600MHz || Asus GTX 760 2GB @ 1150 / 6400 || 128GB A-Data SX900 + 1TB Toshiba 7200RPM || Corsair RM650 || Fractal 3500W

BmNyDeQ.jpg?2

2516938_orig.jpg

This:

and this:

EDIT, also this song

It's not so much I'm ashamed just most people think I'm kinda weird since I listen to some weird music sometimes and I listen to a usually diverse group of genres, keeps it interesting.

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!