kipper

Self explanatory for me...

Practice video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMTc87KpHcw

Yours?

AMD Phenom II B55 Quad / unlocked dual core 4.3ghz CB R15 = CB 422
XFX R9 390 8GB MY RIG: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/MVwQsY
Fastest 7770 on LTT . 3rd Fastest Phenom II Quad on LTT

PCSX2 on AMD CPU? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/412377-pcsx2-emulator-4096x2160-amd-phenom-ii/#entry5550588

Depends on the loadout you are getting on the first round.

As CT sometimes I get armor (Glock vs armor is like 9 hits to kill if no hs), sometimes I get 5/7 smoke.

As T I get p250 smoke flash, sometimes tec9 flash/smoke.

Quote me if you want me to see your message. Like my post if it helped. Click "Show More" to see things that I use.

Desktop (2014): CPU: Intel Core i5 4690k @ 3.50GHz | GPU: MSi GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Motherboard: MSi Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x4GB G.Skill RipJaws X 1600MHz + 2x4GB HyperX Black 1600MHz | SSD: Samsung 750 Evo 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB | Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212x | PSU: Corsair VS650 | Case: Cooler Master Elite 431 Plus | OS: Windows 10 Home

Laptop (2017): Model: Asus UX310U

Peripherals: Monitor: Samsung S24D300 OC@75Hz + Viewsonic XG2401 (144Hz) | Mouse: Logitech G305 | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma V2 | Headset: HyperX Cloud Core | Speakers: Logitech Z333 | Additional: Logitech G29

Mobiles: Samsung Pixon (2010-2012) | Samsung Galaxy Ace (2012-2013) | Samsung Galaxy S3 (2013-2016) | Samsung Note 4 (2015)(Lost) | Samsung Galaxy S7 (2016-2019) | Samsung Galaxy S10 (2019 - Current) | Additional: ASUS Zenwatch 2 (2016)

Glock paired with armor ez

Spoiler

CPU: i7-5820k @ 4.4GHz Motherboard: Asus X99 Strix  Graphics Card: Gigabyte 980Ti G1 Gaming Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury 24GB (3x 8GB) Hard Drive: 1TB WD Green SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 250GB CPU Cooling: Corsair H100i Power Supply: EVGA G2 850W Case: Corsair 400c Mouse: Logitech G502 Keyboard: Asus Strix (mx reds)  Monitor: BenQ XL2730Z 1440p@144hz OS: Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit Laptops: Lenovo Y50-70: i7-4720HQ - 16GB RAM - 256GB SSD - GTX 960m 4GB - MacBook Pro (Early 2016) 2,0GHz i5 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD Phone: iPhone 7+

I HATE pistols in CS:GO I think it's the WORST part of the game. They are SO dumb with the moving accuracy and tagging.

Tec 9 and 57 both promote retarded ways of playing too. Just run and spam through smoke.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

i buy armour and a decoy love the stock weapons

I never buy a pistol on pistol round, I use the USP/Glock and buy armor. I prefer the Glock, mostly.

P2000

(I swear that first pistol round i wasnt hacking!)

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

P250 a.k.a the smarter pistol round weapon

or just rec 9 plow your way onto site, if you prefer

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

P250. AKA Deagle with 13 rounds and better ROF

My Rig:  CPU: Core i7 4790K @4.8ghz  Motherboard: Asus Maximus Vii Hero  Ram: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz (Red)  Cooling: Corsair H105, 2x Corsair SP120 High Preformance Editions, Corsair AF 140 Quiet Edition  PSU: Corsair RM 850  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Blue 1TB  Case Corsair 760t (Black)  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma  Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma  Headset: ATH-M50X Mic: Blue Yeti Blackout

USP-S, glock, or rarely a deagle. I buy NOTHING in the pistol round. if I do, it's either a defuse kit or a deagle.

I buy NOTHING in the pistol round

silver strats 

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

silver strats 

No, because then I have a decent gun next round even if I lose. Also, if I'm good with a glock or USP, there's no need to buy.

No, because then I have a decent gun next round even if I lose. Also, if I'm good with a glock or USP, there's no need to buy.

armour? 

And how can you come  in like that and say No. You are near silver.  :lol:

Spoiler

armour?

If you're good with a pistol and can get headshots, armour isn't MASSIVELY needed. It's nice to have, but if you have team support and you can HS decently, not really a massive need for it.

If you're good with a pistol and can get headshots, armour isn't MASSIVELY needed. It's nice to have, but if you have team support and you can HS decently, not really a massive need for it.

No, but you buy it. Because if you do get tagged and die you lose the round.

Spoiler

Because if you do get tagged and die you lose the round.

I'm a GN2. The people fucking suck, so it's not needed because the opponents can't aim for shit. I got a 1v5 pistol round clutch the other day with a USP and no armour because NOBODY could aim properly. Maybe MG1 and above it's needed, but for now, I'm good without.

And then you get shot once in the chest and your aim is thrown out the winder because of hit punch. It's not worth it to not buy armour and anyway, MP7 second round will destroy anyone even those that force up with armour and pistol, because of the terrible tagging system. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I'm a GN2. The people fucking suck, so it's not needed because the opponents can't aim for shit. I got a 1v5 pistol round clutch the other day with a USP and no armour because NOBODY could aim properly. Maybe MG1 and above it's needed, but for now, I'm good without.

Or maybe if you bought armour you wouldn't be gn2? How about that?

Spoiler

And then you get shot once in the chest and your aim is thrown out the winder because of hit punch. It's not worth it to not buy armour and anyway, MP7 second round will destroy anyone even those that force up with armour and pistol, because of the terrible tagging system. 

Eww MP7. May as well just eco for another round and get something good.

As for my favourite pistol. It's the USP-S. I love how accurate it can be, even when moving. Simple one taps and easy to use. Plus, it does support my more sneaky play style. 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Or maybe if you bought armour you wouldn't be gn2? How about that?

OK, from now on I'm gonna buy armour in EVERY pistol round and see if I rank up any faster. I mean, I win nearly every pistol round anyways, but I'm gonna buy armoour now just to prove my point.

Eww MP7. May as well just eco for another round and get something good.

The MP9, Mac10, MP7 are all amazing second round guns. Their high fire rate and with the current tagging system, you can take down anyone, even fully armoured opponents.