رمضان كريم

thekeemo

Yay... @thekeemo can you explain to me what it is?

Ramadan is a holy month to Muslims.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

This thread is being reopened. However, we will be monitoring this thread, and any off topic posts will be removed and the author will be punished as appropriate.

If you have nothing constructive to add, or you are only going to post for the sake of arguing about religion, you may leave the thread now, and instead spend your time reading through the Code of Conduct.

HTTP/2 203

This thread is being reopened. However, we will be monitoring this thread, and any off topic posts will be removed and the author will be punished as appropriate.

If you have nothing constructive to add, or you are only going to post for the sake of arguing about religion, you may leave the thread now, and instead spend your time reading through the Code of Conduct.

I think you just took glewing place on best mods list.

AND رمضان كريم يا كيمو باشا.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

@thekeemo

تم إعادة الفتح بنجاح.

Ramadan Karrem.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I think you just took glewing place on best mods list.

AND رمضان كريم يا كيمو باشا.
agreed. There will be no arguments here.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Ramadan is a holy month to Muslims.

Adding on to that you fast during the 28 days that make up Ramadan which is the 9th month in the islamic calendar. Since the islamic calendar is a lunar one the date shifts on the Gregorian calendar. It is done as an act of faith and to encourage doing good deeds. Good deeds done during ramadan are worth more than they are during the other months.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Adding on to that you fast during the 28 days that make up Ramadan which is the 9th month in the islamic calendar. Since the islamic calendar is a lunar one the date shifts on the Gregorian calendar. It is done as an act of faith and to encourage doing good deeds. Good deeds done during ramadan are worth more than they are during the other months.

It can be 29 days too and 30 days too.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

It can be 29 days too and 30 days too.

even moar While fasting from dawn until sunset, Muslims refrain from consuming food, drinking liquids, smoking, and engaging in sexual relations with one's spouse. Muslims are also instructed to refrain from sinful behavior that may negate the reward of fasting, such as false speech (insulting, backbiting, cursing, lying, etc.) and fighting.[12] Food and drink is served daily, before dawn and after sunset.[13][14] Spiritual rewards (thawab) for fasting are also believed to be multiplied within the month of Ramadan.[15] Fasting for Muslims during Ramadan typically includes the increased offering of salat (prayers) and recitation of the Quran.[16][17]

even moar While fasting from dawn until sunset, Muslims refrain from consuming food, drinking liquids, smoking, and engaging in sexual relations with one's spouse. Muslims are also instructed to refrain from sinful behavior that may negate the reward of fasting, such as false speech (insulting, backbiting, cursing, lying, etc.) and fighting.[12] Food and drink is served daily, before dawn and after sunset.[13][14] Spiritual rewards (thawab) for fasting are also believed to be multiplied within the month of Ramadan.[15] Fasting for Muslims during Ramadan typically includes the increased offering of salat (prayers) and recitation of the Quran.[16][17]

I know this :o

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Good luck, I could never do that :P

10th year and going strong. Thirsty sure but strong.

It's easy dude just no food and water for like 12-14 hours, been doing since I was like in grade 4 or 5.

Did it when I was younger but not whoel mmonth.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

10th year and going strong. Thirsty sure but strong.

How old are you ?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

It's easy dude just no food and water for like 12-14 hours, been doing since I was like in grade 4 or 5.

The food I could handle but no water would murder me.

How old are you ?

15. Sure earlier i might have missed a few days but for the most part no.

Have you ever tried ?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

its the mornings that get to you but after a few hours you barely notice.

Have you ever tried ?

Nah, and don't plan to :P

It's real hard up here in northeren europe it goes dark at 23:00 and gets light at 04:00 and that's in Denmark. In finland they have 0-2 hrs of darkness.

I could not do it.

Happy Ramadan to you all.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

It's real hard up here in northeren europe it goes dark at 23:00 and gets light at 04:00 and that's in Denmark. In finland they have 0-2 hrs of darkness.

I could not do it.

in cases like that you use meccas times

I could not do it.

If you go down to the Copenhagen Central Station, you will see a lot of muslims boarding the train to Roskilde, since eating is permitted if you are traveling. 

I have a friend who travels from Roskilde and back every day, because he can't stand not eating untill 11pm.

Have a happy ramadan, and I'll look forward to being invited to my friends Eid al-Fitr. 

Man, his mom knows how to make good food.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

in cases like that you use meccas times

Nice to learn some more about Islam :D

If you go down to the Copenhagen Central Station, you will see a lot of muslims boarding the train to Roskilde, since eating is permitted if you are traveling. 

I have a friend who travels from Roskilde and back every day, because he can't stand not eating untill 11pm.

Have a happy ramadan, and I'll look forward to being invited to my friends Eid al-Fitr. 

Man, his mom knows how to make good food.

Again, nice to learn some more about Islam :D

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!