Eminem's new music and verses with other songs....

Well first off if you don't like rap then you can kindly, get the fuck out, not sure why you clicked anyways.

My jaw dropped after hearing his verse on this one. Skip to 2:19 if you want to skip yelawolfs verse or don't care enough to watch the full thing. 

He's just proving once again that he is still existent, and that no one is going to take ems place. He set the bar so high it's not even view able anymore in my opinion. Eminem pretty much told everyone off, and now it's done. He holds the rap standards in lyrical skill.

And then this song..... his new one. 

The beat wasn't my favorite honestly, but the lyrics, jesus christ he's the best lyricist ever. The third verse, it was like hearing your favourite song for the first time. That's the feeling I got. After reading the lyrics, well I noticed that he put lil wayne and drake out of business (for the 10th time so far). 

Not saying eminem is the only good rapper, but he certainly is the best in my eyes.

Opinions?

im pretty sure most people already know hes one of the best lyricis

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

Well.....time to get more music for my iPod. Phenomenal is another one for my favourites list.

Edit: that reminds me, I'll have to put up with iTunes again.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

I personally think this is his best rap verse 

@ 2.40

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

This is my favourite.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

I personally think this is his best rap verse 

@ 2.40

I have always been torn between his verse in No Love and his verse in Patiently Waiting. Patiently Waiting launched 50 cent and sent a message to the industry that things were about to blow up!!

https://youtu.be/g4yYtwspOZ4

You can't be serious.  Hyperthreading is a market joke?

Call me a doctor.

<3 that song still touches my heart

I don't like rap at all but I do like that one.

His lyrics are better than his old work, but they're nowhere near as explicit anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4EItD1aOCI

Oh yea, I remember how many times he used to use the word faggot in a song, and how much he'd get flamed for it. I haven't heard him say it in a while in a song now. His anger seems to have gone down. Back 12 years ago he was just killing everyone and just shitting everywhere, he doesn't seem to be doing that anymore. I think there is even a song where he says the N word but it gets bleeped out

I really think he went on a whole different lyrical level with Recovery.  It's not as explicit or controversial as his past works but the amount of word play with multiple meanings in some of his phrases were just mind boggling to me to this day ("Not Afraid" is a good example).

And then he drops Marshall Mathers 2 which I thought was just a quick cash grab with the name and then I started listening to it with "Bad Guy".  That track is like some sick psychological drama but in a freakin' rap!  I've never heard anything like it before.

And then the strong word play with his lyrics continues ("insaneness ain't even a word you stupid f***! / Neither is ain't!" - Brainless), but the more I listened to that album (still do to this day), the more I realized this is a more mature and wiser Eminem (case in point: "Headlights") who's grown up from that young man full of angst and anger in Slim Shady LP to someone who's come to terms that he's getting older and near the end of his career.  And with that growth, his lyrical skill has also reached a different level.  

Man... I'm glad I stumbled across this thread.  Glad to see fellow Em' fans in here!

Current Rig: i5 3570K @ 4.2 GHz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Asus GTX 970 Turbo, Patriot Viper Black Mamba 8 GB DDR-3 1600 (2x4GB), Sandisk 120 GB SSD + Seagate 500 GB HDD + WD Blue 1 TB HDD, XFX 750W Black Edition, Corsair 350D - https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/cbxrxr

Call me a doctor.

And Airplanes and the way you lie ... Honestly .... Anything Skylar Grey and Eminems did together ...

I don't like rap but I like the lyrics . But that's just my opinion ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ...