E3 2015 Humble Bundle Giveaway

Albatross

(partial really. But who complains over free stuff?)

Alrighty, purchased the bundle and got things I either didn't want or couldn't use.

The giveaway includes:

• 1x coupon for 1 month free on Twitch
  • 1x PAYDAY 2 Electarodent and Titan Masks
  • 1x Age of Empires II HD Edition: The Forgotten Expansion
  • 1x SMITE Xbox One Closed Beta
  • 1x SMITE Loki Pack
  • 1x Warframe 7-day Credit and Affinity Booster Packs
  • UPDATED
  • 1x Ghost Recon Phantoms E3 Avatar + Ghost Recon Phantoms Starter Pack
  • 1x Wildstar Standard Edition
  • 1x Magicka Wizard Wars Exclusive Staff and Blade

I'd give away the coupons/discounts but they tie that to your Humble account.

Rules:

You must have more than 199 posts. I think the forum does enough giveaways, big or small, that is open to everyone. I want to give something, even if pathetic, to those who stick around. One winner will not win it all. One winner for each (except SMITE; the winner who wins The beta key will get the Pack since they go together). In order to qualify beyond the post requirements you must make a post here of anything you want as long as it isn't complete spam. Also shouldn't break forum rules.

*if the thread somehow, and very unlikely, exceeds an amount of replies I can personally dig through to select winners I will use Random.org to pick a page and then again for the winner (will regenerate for a new page after each winner. If you all would prefer total random picking just say so.).

I will give the stuff away in four-five hours (since I'm awake anyways).

Good luck I guess and enjoy the pathetic bounty I have to offer you all. Something's better than nothing anyways. ;)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

1 month free on twitch??? :P

None of these look all that great imo :/ though I'd take the twitch thing if it's any good.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

How do we enter? 

Id'e like twitch!

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

just asking do you have the World of WarShips and World of Tanks to give away?

I been looking high and low for the access key for the above two games

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

J'aime manger les enfants francais?

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

1 month free on twitch??? :P

None of these look all that great imo :/ though I'd take the twitch thing if it's any good.

Hey!

Free stuff is free stuff. And to be honest the bundle wasn't all that impressive to begin with.

sure, just enter.  You may get it. :P

just asking do you have the World of WarShips and World of Tanks to give away?

I been looking high and low for the access key for the above two games

I sent one of the Warships key away to a friend, but I do have a World of Tanks invite code. Not sure what that exactly is but I'll add it to the OP. :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Hey!

Free stuff is free stuff. And to be honest the bundle wasn't all that impressive to begin with.

sure, just enter.  You may get it. :P

I sent one of the Warships key away to a friend, but I do have a World of Tanks invite code. Not sure what that exactly is but I'll add it to the OP. :)

oh yea it a MMO war game

you get to control World War 2 era Warships and Tanks

I want the Warships for the Japan ship due to Kantai Collection

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

If I won I'd like Age of Empire please! I appreciate the giveaway, this is very kind.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

(partial really. But who complains over free stuff?)

Alrighty, purchased the bundle and got things I either didn't want or couldn't use.

The giveaway includes:

• 1x coupon for 1 month free on Twitch
  • 1x PAYDAY 2 Electarodent and Titan Masks
  • 1x Age of Empires II HD Edition: The Forgotten Expansion
  • 1x SMITE Xbox One Closed Beta
  • 1x SMITE Loki Pack
  • 1x Invite code World of Tanks
  • 1x Warframe 7-day Credit and Affinity Booster Packs

I'd give away the coupons/discounts but they tie that to your Humble account.

Rules:

You must have more than 199 posts. I think the forum does enough giveaways, big or small, that is open to everyone. I want to give something, even if pathetic, to those who stick around. One winner will not win it all. One winner for each (except SMITE; the winner who wins The beta key will get the Pack since they go together). In order to qualify beyond the post requirements you must make a post here of anything you want as long as it isn't complete spam. Also shouldn't break forum rules.

*if the thread somehow, and very unlikely, exceeds an amount of replies I can personally dig through to select winners I will use Random.org to pick a page and then again for the winner (will regenerate for a new page after each winner. If you all would prefer total random picking just say so.).

I will give the stuff away in four-five hours (since I'm awake anyways).

Good luck I guess and enjoy the pathetic bounty I have to offer you all. Something's better than nothing anyways. ;)

How long is the giveaway for?

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

How do we enter? 

Id'e like twitch!

You just gotta post really. :)

I would like payday 2 because the newest paid game in my steam library (which totals about four paid games) is terraria followed by garrys mod...

You're entered in. :)

oh yea it a MMO war game

you get to control World War 2 era Warships and Tanks

I want the Warships for the Japan ship due to Kantai Collection

You know what, I just purchased another bundle so you can have the stuff. PM me and I'll give you the links.

(the giveaway is still going on for the above guys.)

How long is the giveaway for?

four-five hours. I've got insomnia so that's why it is a quick giveaway. :)

That Age of Empires 2 code would be very nice indeed. 

Also, your awesome for doing this!

four-five hours. I've got insomnia so that's why it is a quick giveaway. :)

•1x Age of Empires II HD Edition: The Forgotten Expansion

Yes, please. Shit nvm lol

Good luck all.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Thanks for the giveaway! 

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

I'd like to win the Warframe package, since i would benefit from it in Warframe.

Do we PM you or just wait.......??

BTW, thanks for having the giveaway for the community. :D

PAYDAY 2 :P

My PC Specs: CPU: Core i5 4590 @ stock speeds, GPU: RX 480 8GB, RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1600mhz

Case: Zalman ZM-T4,Motherboard: GigaByte GA-H81M-S2H LGA 1150, HDD/SSD: 2TB Seagate Expansion drive, 1TB Samsung Portable HDD, 160gb Intel SSD, PSU: 550w corsair cxm

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

You just gotta post in the thread. At the end of four-five hours (most likely after I contemplate life) I will start picking the winners, PM them and announce them in the thread. :)

*those I read the messages of that I really feel like they deserve something I will immediately hand out the item.

You just gotta post in the thread. At the end of four-five hours (most likely after I contemplate life) I will start picking the winners, PM them and announce them in the thread. :)

*those I read the messages of that I really feel like they deserve something I will immediately hand out the item.

I would need the base game for payday 2 (brain not working again....) so someone else can have it :)

Oh, I didn't know there was a new bundle... Buying it just for Age Of Empire 2.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Yuppy-yup, base game is required. I stupidly gave away Payday 2 base game thinking it was the DLC. Let's just say the giveaway I ran on Steam was short lived. The guy who won was even a total ass after he received it.

Talk about spoiled...should have just kept the giveaway restricted to LTT. I'll do that next time!

Anyways, UPDATE!

Humble Bundle put the rest of my codes into my library. Wildstar Standard Edition has been added as well as some Ghost Recon Phantoms stuff.

Yuppy-yup, base game is required. I stupidly gave away Payday 2 base game thinking it was the DLC. Let's just say the giveaway I ran on Steam was short lived. The guy who won was even a total ass after he received it.

Talk about spoiled...should have just kept the giveaway restricted to LTT. I'll do that next time!

Anyways, UPDATE!

Humble Bundle put the rest of my codes into my library. Wildstar Standard Edition has been added as well as some Ghost Recon Phantoms stuff.

Well some giveaways on Steam are basically scams......

At least you did a honest giveaway but i bet that guy never played the game anyway....

Well some giveaways on Steam are basically scams......

At least you did a honest giveaway but i bet that guy never played the game anyway....

I would have preferred it went to someone who was nice at least. haha but yea, hopefully he at least didn't have the game and redeemed it himself.

Oh god damn it... The only game I wanted... Is an expansion that requires the original game (Age of Empire 2.. Turns out I only own AoE 3.. ain't paying $7.47 on steam for such an old game just for this expansion. )

Since the rest are also pretty much just expansions or addons, I'm giving it all away... Well, that's what I get for buying without checking to make sure. At least I got Psychonaut and few other things I didn't care much about ..

Here, have it all.

Steam Keys:

Magicka Wizard Wars Exclusive Staff and Blade (Require base game)

XRY4P-45XH0-5K4HH

PAYDAY 2 Electarodent and Titan Masks (Require base game)
RIBP8-7XYCR-3YXDT

Company of Heroes (Already own it)
WLBNY-4H9IM-EP3TJ

Age of Empires II HD Edition: The Forgotten Expansion (Require base game)
CB8MI-NC3XL-NAW8T

Uplay keys (I will NEVER use Uplay, so I have no use for these
Ghost Recon Phantoms E3 Avatar
E3AV1CZAK9HKFW6K

Ghost Recon Phantoms Starter Pack
E3ST3ADJ9JXU6R74

Alright, now that Steam and Uplay keys are out... you're gonna have to work a bit for these rest.

SMITE Loki Pack (how to redeem)
PCLK534C288C50602

SMITE Xbox One Closed Beta (how to redeem)
YC393-C42GT-D4J9V-39X7C-DWJXZ

Twitch Turbo 1 Month (Credit Card Required)
https://secure.twitch.tv/products/turbo/ticket/new?discount_code=YPXW5K8R4RHWVN22

Warframe 7-day Credit and Affinity Booster Pack (how to redeem)

F717-373F-C6BA-2D4D

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

^ That was mighty nice of ya @TetraSky but I wish you hadn't done it in that way. Now I don't know who got those keys and whether or not they should be able to enter into the giveaway. :(