E3 2015 Humble Bundle Giveaway

Albatross

OVER!

Winners in a moment.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Okay! Here is the current list of winners!

(the proof of random.org)

1st: @GrimNeo

2nd: @christianled59

3rd: @KE2012

4th: @Curufinwe_wins

5th: @Bubblewhale (the only one to directly win what he wanted because I felt he deserved it; PM to get your Warframe stuff)

6th: @XplosiveNoctua99

7th: @iamdarkyoshi

8th: @X1XNobleX1X

(whenever I was drawn or a person who already won I skipped the numbers. That is why X1XNobleX1X was selected.)

For the rest of you please PM what game you want (cannot be the Warframe content). 1 item per winner (SMITE goes together with other SMITE, Ghost with other Ghost etc) and goes in order. So Grim gets first pick, then christian, then KE2012 etc etc.

NOTICE: Please PM me immediately as there are others waiting in line. I will be logging off in two hours. If no one has responded in the order given and anyone from the lower numbers responds first by that time, they get what they PM'd me for.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I'm accepting PMs from the list out of order soon. Please if you are online above members PM me!

EDIT

I am about to crash. (giveaway was a few hours only)

Wildstar [Taken by @X1XNobleX1X]

Ghost Recon Phantoms E3 Avatar + Ghost Recon Phantoms Starter Pack [Taken by @XplosiveNoctua99]

Warframe 7-day Credit and Affinity Booster Packs [Taken by @Bubblewhale]

Games available (for the winners above only! Giveaway entries over!):

• 1x coupon for 1 month free on Twitch
  • 1x Age of Empires II HD Edition: The Forgotten Expansion
  • 1x SMITE Xbox One Closed Beta +1x SMITE Loki Pack 

• 1x PAYDAY 2 Electarodent and Titan Masks

• 1x Magicka Wizard Wars Exclusive Staff and Blade

Update!

Only Magicka and Ghost Recon left! The last two winners, @iamdarkyoshi and @Curufinwe_wins, please contact me in the next 24 hours if you still want them! If not I will give it away to whoever (and I mean whoever) contacts me!

Congratulations to the other winners! This was fun to run, albeit short! Hopefully in the future I have a better giveaway to run! :)

You can feel free to give to anyone you want. I just wanted an excuse to say I live to eat French babies.

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS