[Confirmed] Final Fantasy VII Remake coming to PS4!

The same rumor has been "announced" every single year since the bloody PS2 came out. Also SE just announced last year that they were porting the PC version to the PS4. I doubt they're going to do both that and a remake. If it happens cool, but it's about as likely as the Last Guardian showing up.

While we're saying what we want to happen, FF15 better be on PC with better graphics kk? And release the OST for FF15 and update it for FF14!

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

meh. if square wants to shine then they need to start reinventing jRPGs instead of rehashing 20 year old titles. 

It's one of those particular titles that will sell very very well, much like Ocarina 3D. There's a huge nostalgia factor with FF VII.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

Cool. Maybe it'll make the original FF7 real cheap :)

I doubt it.

It will be cool if it is remade but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Edit: I'm not going to buy a ps4 to play it either. Maybe if it came to PC I would get it.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

so are you saying that they just remake the game by replacing graphics as in Advent Children graphic?

p/s : i hope they still let you change the name like they did last time

You guys have to realize this is not going to happen. Not for PS4. Probably not for PS5.

If it happens you wouldn't be getting "confirmations" from outside sources. It would be a top secret and announced on spot.

This is literally the same thing that happens every E3. :lol:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

WOAH Confirmed! who'd have thought

One Steam to rule them all, One Sale to find them, One Sale to bring them all and with their wallets, bind them! - r/pcmasterrace 17/01/2014

Spoiler
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k
  • CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212+ 
  • RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2400Mhz (2x8GB)
  • GPU: Gigabyte G1 R9 390 
  • Mobo: Asus Z170-AR
  • PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 900W 
  • Storage: 240GB intel 520 SSD (OS), Sandisk 128GB SSD(Other OS) 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 
  • Case: Fractal Design R4

You guys have to realize this is not going to happen. Not for PS4. Probably not for PS5.

If it happens you wouldn't be getting "confirmations" from outside sources. It would be a top secret and announced on spot.

This is literally the same thing that happens every E3. :lol:

Well it just happened and it's also coming to other platforms.

RTX2070OC 

Well it just happened and it's also coming to other platforms.

What?! Really?!

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

IT'S CONFIRMED @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE

I DON'T EVEN @@@@@@@@@%)(u@%hmn_)@%umn(_)@%num@%n({)um<@%n({)um@%n{()u@%jn@%jn@%jn

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

IT'S CONFIRMED!
Here is the trailer if anyone missed it.

EDIT:

HD Version

CASE - CM Storm Stryker, PSU - EVGA 1000 P2 80+ Plat, CPU - i7 4790K w/ NZXT Kraken X61, GPU - MSI GTX 1080 TI Seahawk X, MB - ASUS Z97 Maximus Hero VII, RAM - G.SKILL Ripjaw X Series (2 x 8GB) DDR3 1600, SSD - SAMSUNG 1 TB, DISPLAY - ACER XB270HU + SAMSUNG S24C570HL

IT'S CONFIRMED!

Here is the trailer if anyone missed it.

HOLY SHIT!

It actually happened! I was so wrong. :lol:

@Pohernori

You can remove "rumor" now since it is obvious it is real.

HOLY SHIT!

It actually happened! I was so wrong. :lol:

You can remove "rumor" now since it is obvious it is real.

Did you also make a bet that you'd drink a whole bottle of Sriracha sauce, too?

Did you also make a bet that you'd drink a whole bottle of Sriracha sauce, too?

I was going to bet it wouldn't happen or I'd eat a shoe. Thank God I didn't. :lol:

So, erm, Sony wrecked everyone right there. Some of us have been waiting for over a decade on some of these games, and they just announce them all at once. This is just so fucking amazing, I still can't believe it. The Last Guardian, FF7 remake and Shenmue 3. 

So, erm, Sony wrecked everyone right there. Some of us have been waiting for over a decade on some of these games, and they just announce them all at once. This is just so fucking amazing, I still can't believe it. The Last Guardian, FF7 remake and Shenmue 3. 

That, there, is far more important than a remake of FFVII!

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY NOW!

Current Rig: i5 3570K @ 4.2 GHz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Asus GTX 970 Turbo, Patriot Viper Black Mamba 8 GB DDR-3 1600 (2x4GB), Sandisk 120 GB SSD + Seagate 500 GB HDD + WD Blue 1 TB HDD, XFX 750W Black Edition, Corsair 350D - https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/cbxrxr

That, there, is far more important than a remake of FFVII!

Yeah, and The Last freaking Guardian! Their conference was actually terribly structured and had tons of terrible stuff in it, but I still have that stupid smile on my face that just won't go away. 

So, multiple platforms? I'm not sure that was very wise of them.

Yeah, and The Last freaking Guardian! Their conference was actually terribly structured and had tons of terrible stuff in it, but I still have that stupid smile on my face that just won't go away. 

I forgot about that game waiting for it. I hope it actually comes out.

I'm hoping it comes to PC though. A PS4 is not that cheap in my area :/

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

I forgot about that game waiting for it. I hope it actually comes out.

>650,000$ for Shenmue already, Last Guardian has an official release window of 2016 now.